Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2008, 03:05 PM   #76
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thank you so, so much for saying that. I often wonder if people use these cards. I know a lot of people preferred the 6x6 cards that Heather did. I am glad some people are getting are using these cards as it took me a long time to make them all.
I also have a cheat sheet that lists all the characters who sign, where they hang out and how likely it is that you will see them. It was up to date in January, so may be a little dated now. If you want it, email me and I will send it to you.
Penny
chaoscent@verizon.net
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:33 PM   #77
bear74
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Thank you so, so much for saying that. I often wonder if people use these cards. I know a lot of people preferred the 6x6 cards that Heather did. I am glad some people are getting are using these cards as it took me a long time to make them all.
I also have a cheat sheet that lists all the characters who sign, where they hang out and how likely it is that you will see them. It was up to date in January, so may be a little dated now. If you want it, email me and I will send it to you.
Penny
chaoscent@verizon.net
Penny where did you get that list?
bear74 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2008, 04:01 PM   #78
donatalie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Someone had wanted cards for the Character Meals. I finished Liberty Tree Tavern (thank you Natalie & Dom 13 for Clip Art).

I made two different chip/dales but I can change any of them if you want. Here's Minnie, Chip & Pluto, Goofy & Dale are in my PhotoBucket (see link) alphabetized under LTT Goofy, LTT Dale, etc. on page 4.
I am working on the Luau at Poly next weekend.
Penny

They turned out terrific, Penny!!!!
donatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #79
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks for the clip art. I only had to make 2 gifs, which cut down on the time needed. Thanks for the compliment.
Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #80
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear74 View Post
Penny where did you get that list?
I made it by combining different lists. If you want it, Just email me and I will email it to you.
Penny
Old 06-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #81
tina_la
Ready to go back to the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresajoy View Post
I was wondering how much ink it usually takes to print these up? Do you know how much it cost you (if you don't mind me asking.)
Don't know if you got your answer so I thought I would try. It depends on how many books you make. I was able to do 3 books on the best print setting on 1 full cartridge. So however much your ink costs. 2 of my books were large and the last was prob half the others size. Got them all bound, cut, and front and back cover laminated for about $25 total. I have seen some people getting them done cheaper than that as the laminate gets expensive but I want to make sure they don;t get messed up. Hope this helps

Had to add the dancing banannas for the youngest DS lol
tina_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #82
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I don't remember what it cost me? I went through one 1/2 cartridges for shirts, journals & cards. I didn't have them bound, I put them in a photo-book I got for a $1 at the Dollar Store.
Penny
Old 06-18-2008, 10:39 PM   #83
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Someone asked me to do Character Meal cards. I made a few different styles of Cinderella's Castle. Let me know what you think about the different frames?

I will do the rest of the Characters for this Character event once I find out what frames people think look best. Also, what do you think about using the Cinderella Font for the other characters. I thought that would be wierd?

Here's the first ones for the Character Meal at Norway. Mary Poppins was dressed in the white dress when I saw her in February, so I made a gif of her. However, she may or may not look like the Mary Poppins you get to meet. So if that's an issue for your children, I also made one of the only two other Mary Poppins clip art I could find. I will be doing all of the other characters in clip art, not real people. Gifs are sooo time consuming.

Thanks, Penny
Old 06-19-2008, 07:27 AM   #84
tinkerbell/pixie
DIS Veteran

I think the character meal pges are a good idea. I was worried about what would happen when Ds got the autographs in the park already and then went to a character meal I think the frames are fine. I do argee about the font. Maybe you should only use them for the princesses.If you don't mind when you get a chance can you do Crystal Palace and Supercali breakfast? We don't leave until Aug. Thank you
tinkerbell/pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:31 AM   #85
dounelisg
Mouseketeer

These are amazing...I can't wait to start printing....
Thanks for all your hard work!! You are amazing!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:10 AM   #86
wildirishrose
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Someone asked me to do Character Meal cards. I made a few different styles of Cinderella's Castle. Let me know what you think about the different frames?

I will do the rest of the Characters for this Character event once I find out what frames people think look best. Also, what do you think about using the Cinderella Font for the other characters. I thought that would be wierd?

Here's the first ones for the Character Meal at Norway. Mary Poppins was dressed in the white dress when I saw her in February, so I made a gif of her. However, she may or may not look like the Mary Poppins you get to meet. So if that's an issue for your children, I also made one of the only two other Mary Poppins clip art I could find. I will be doing all of the other characters in clip art, not real people. Gifs are sooo time consuming.

Thanks, Penny

They are awesome, I like the fancy scroll one for CRT. I have been picking and choosing various designs from all of you, especially for the character meals. Someone did chef mickey like cards and the donalds safari breakfast. Thank you for doing this it really makes the trips extra special and my attempts at scrapbooking easier!!!

Maleficent
wildirishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:57 PM   #87
mickeyfan1226
DIS Veteran

Are you still taking requests for character meal autograph cards?????

mickeyfan1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #88
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I will take requests however right now I am working on CRT & Norway Princesses (LTT is done). Then I am doing Crystal Palace, then Chef Mickey, the Play & Dine, 1900 Park Fair, Chef Mickey & tea with Alice. After that I will do Super Cali if you tell me what it is? I never heard of it? However, I would appreciate it if people would tell me what frame they like best for CRT? I will then try and find a fancy printing that isn't the Cinderella Font. I will do CRT & Norway this weekend.
Penny

Old 06-19-2008, 08:56 PM   #89
mickeyfan1226
DIS Veteran

In reguards to you CRT I save the one with the bronze looking fram. I love it. I am in no hurry so I will just wait until you are finished with what you are doing. By then I should for sure know what dinners we are doing. I may ask for a special CRT come to think of it because that is where we are eating for my niece's b-day.

mickeyfan1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:00 PM   #90
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

That's my favorite also as it matches the colors in the sign. the mauve one was made to match the background and the gold square one (my least favorite) to match the gold in the C in her name.
Penny

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: