Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2008, 11:07 PM   #61
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

No i don't. I believe the person who does covers is no longer designing. but other people had asked for them so others may be designing them. I would start a new thread and ask and I am sure someone will do them. If you don't find anyone, I will try next weekend? Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:18 AM   #62
Faith&Hope
I'd rather be cruisin'...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Great job!

5/16/09 Western Caribbean Disney Cruise
5/03/08 Western Caribbean Disney Cruise
4/28/07 Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise
5/20/06 First Disney Cruise on Magic....Western Caribbean
Faith&Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-17-2008, 10:26 AM   #63
Tammydc30
Mouseketeer

Thanks for your reply. I seen the others that design the covers are not desining anymore. Worder if you did. I will post and ask. If I get no reply, you will try? Thank you sooo much.

Tammy
Tammydc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #64
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....684697&page=39
Michelle is doing Pat's design. If she can't do it for you let me know & I will attempt something. I am not as talented as others on the boards, but i will try if you don't get any takers. Take care, Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:55 AM   #65
mom2nca
Mouseketeer

ok I really love theses designs, but my printer is only black and white,I was wondering if there is another way to get these, can I order them off photobucket or something or save a file to get printed somewhere, I really such a computer idiot I have no Idea.

Thanks for any help
mom2nca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:33 AM   #66
Queenie16
Mouseketeer

autograph cards

Thank you, in advance, who has given me MANY great ideas and inspiration. Does anyone know of a designer who does "different" autograph cards, for example, character meals such as Chef Mickey's or characters dressed in their safari outfits at AK? I would love a link to those creations if they exist. If not, anyone care to start designing???? Thank you once again for all of your creativity!!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:32 AM   #67
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2nca View Post
ok I really love theses designs, but my printer is only black and white,I was wondering if there is another way to get these, can I order them off photobucket or something or save a file to get printed somewhere, I really such a computer idiot I have no Idea.

Thanks for any help
You can save them to another drive and then take them to a printer to get printed. Penny
Old 02-29-2008, 09:31 AM   #68
mom2nca
Mouseketeer

Thanks, but I was wrong,lol I asked DH and he said well did you select colour on the print option,duh ok!

So now I can print in colour!!
Thanks so much my girls are so excited to make thier books.
Your designs are wonderful!
mom2nca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #69
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!
There is no such thing as too young or too old for Disney World!
Thinks glow in the dark ricrak is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Well I finished my Autograph Book.
I was wondering how much ink it usually takes to print these up? Do you know how much it cost you (if you don't mind me asking.)
teresajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #70
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!

Wow! These are great! Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing these. I can't wait to get started.

Can someone help me out on how to print these from the photobucket link?

I'm going to print them out on regular size paper (8 1/2 x 11), but it is a thicker paper. Do 2 of them fit on 1 page?

How do you get them to print from photobucket?

TIA!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #71
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlover13 View Post
Wow! These are great! Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing these. I can't wait to get started.

Can someone help me out on how to print these from the photobucket link?

I'm going to print them out on regular size paper (8 1/2 x 11), but it is a thicker paper. Do 2 of them fit on 1 page?

How do you get them to print from photobucket?

TIA!
Anyone out there???
Old 03-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #72
melanieh1
Mouseketeer

Smile

Your autograph pages are beautiful. Do you think you could do a cover for a disney fun book with High School Musical 2 theme? I am going to put crossword puzzles, word searches, etc in it. Her name is Isabella.
Thanks in advance!
melanieh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #73
GabbyJacobsmom
Mouseketeer

Wow!

I really like your autograph pages! I have a really dumb question - when you print these do you then have to cut out all of the pages or do you just place in your scrapbook/photobook like this? I am planning on creating 8 x 8 scrapbooks for my two kiddos, but love this idea and would like to incooperate it. Anyone have any ideas on making this the fastest, easiest and best looking way? Thanks!

Happy Easter!

GabbyJacobsmom
GabbyJacobsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #74
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

LTT Autograph Cards added 5/26/2008

Someone had wanted cards for the Character Meals. I finished Liberty Tree Tavern (thank you Natalie & Dom 13 for Clip Art).

I made two different chip/dales but I can change any of them if you want. Here's Minnie, Chip & Pluto, Goofy & Dale are in my PhotoBucket (see link) alphabetized under LTT Goofy, LTT Dale, etc. on page 4.
I am working on the Luau at Poly next weekend.
Penny

Old 05-26-2008, 03:41 PM   #75
nonzerosum
DIS Veteran

I love, love, love your LTT cards. I was a bit on the fence as to whether or not to eat at LTT on our next trip, but your cards have sealed the deal--we will go for sure!!! I brought about 75 of your cards on our trip in March and they were a huge hit with the characters. My DD4 loves her book and looks at the pages all the time. She was very nervous about meeting characters, but having them give her "special attention" because of her autograph pages really made her feel proud and confident. Thanks for helping my little nervous Nelly!
nonzerosum is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: