Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #301
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Love the Wall-E ears! Could i get one with the name Blake in red? Do you happen to have any with just the little cleaning robot?(can't think of his name) He is my oldest sons favorite. If so I'd love it with the name Dylan in blue. Thank you sooo much
Here are a few options for Blake & Dylan.
Remember that these were made so you can cut out the Mickey Ears so the white part is trash. That is why I am not careful about the outside of the white part of the ears.

Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #302
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
Penny, I love, love, love your cards!!! You are very talented!!! Thank you for sharing! I was wondering if I would be able to have you do three covers with names for me. I am going to WDW in September and I have a friend that is taking her daughter for the first time in March. For a christmas gift I am making an autograph book for her and then one for each of my children. It would be greatly appreciated! If your able to do this, I really like the the princess one you just did in the previous post. The names I would need would be Madison on one and Madelyn on the other. Then for the third one, if you could do the name Gabriel with a pluto background that would be great!! Again thank you for sharing all of your hard work, please know that you are making many children very happy. Suzette
Here they are, hope they like them. I did a few Plutos so you/she can choose.

I just figured out that the pluto one above is really not 4 x 6 & is probably closer to 4 x 4 1/2? I can redo it if you like this one. Just let me know.

Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-06-2008, 07:56 PM   #303
carstinsmom
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for the cover, it is just perfect. I can't wait to get the book put together along with all of your other pages I already downloaded, I will try to get a picture posted when I am finished.
2012- CSR,2011- AKL-2009 GCV first trip to DL, 2009 -SSR - first trip home, 2006 - Christmas at AS Movies, 2004 - First Stay at Pop, 2003 - AS Sports(dd first trip), 1999 - Day Trip,1998 - Off Property (ds first trip), 1995 - Off Property,1994 - Off Property, 1992 - Honeymoon,Contp.&DCL - land and sea
carstinsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:25 PM   #304
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Glad you like them. Enjoy. Penny
Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #305
suezyq50
DIS Veteran

May I have a cover with "Abigail" on it, preference would bewith Arial, but any would work? Also a cover that say "Emma" any princess? Thanks
RCCL, Freedom of the Seas, 09/10, Eastern
DISNEY, Magic, 5/09, Western
RCCL, Monarch of the Seas, 01/09, Bahamas
RCCL, Monarch of the Seas, 11/08, Bahamas
RCCL, Sovereign of the Seas, 02/08, Bahamas
RCCL, Mariner of the Seas, 05/07, Eastern
RCCL, Sovereign of the Seas, 12/06, Bahamas
RCCL, Sovereign of the Seas, 06/06, Bahamas
RCCL, Majesty of the Seas, 04/05, Bahamas
CELEBRITY, Century 04/02, Western
suezyq50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:24 AM   #306
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Here are a few options for Blake & Dylan.
Remember that these were made so you can cut out the Mickey Ears so the white part is trash. That is why I am not careful about the outside of the white part of the ears.

Those are perfect. Thank you so much!

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:08 PM   #307
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

For Julia Katherine & Morgan
Let me know if these are ok?

Penny

Last edited by chaoscent; 12-08-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:47 AM   #308
jmar2976
Earning My Ears

PENNY!!!

Thank you very much, I am very grateful to you for creating these for my girls. I will be getting these printed and bound today and I know they will love your artwork!

You Rock!
jmar2976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #309
AnjieNet
DIS Veteran

Autograph Cover

Can you do this cover for Deana? Thank you so much!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #310
princesslily
Disney finatic

I love these! Can I get one of the christmas ones with Madison- Tinker Bell

McKaylin- Mickey and Minnie Christmas if you have it

Sami- Winnie Pooh and Eeyore! She loves eeyore!

We leave next Wed. for our first xmas at Disney! We would love anything that you could do for us!
Any tips on how to put the book together for me!?
Old 12-11-2008, 06:52 AM   #311
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I wil do this weekend. I don't put the book together. see this thread (and others) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29125698 for suggestions.
Penny
Old 12-11-2008, 11:10 AM   #312
hopefor4
Mouseketeer

A BIG request!

Hi Penny!

I was wondering if you could do the princess autograph cover for me with the names (separate cover for each)

Makenna
Madelyn
Rebecca
Victoria

and if you have a boy Christmas one, could you do one for Parker and one for Graham?

Thanks so much! I have really enjoying the books! Such a wonderful memory of our upcoming trip, so thank you!

Michelle
Old 12-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #313
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefor4 View Post
Hi Penny!

I was wondering if you could do the princess autograph cover for me with the names (separate cover for each)

Makenna
Madelyn
Rebecca
Victoria

and if you have a boy Christmas one, could you do one for Parker and one for Graham?

Thanks so much! I have really enjoying the books! Such a wonderful memory of our upcoming trip, so thank you!

Michelle
Not a problem. I have bunches of DISigns here. http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...raph%20Covers/
feel free to pick one or suggest a combination or something new? Are you asking for the Princess Christmas one?
I will do this weekend. thanks, Penny
Old 12-12-2008, 07:58 AM   #314
hopefor4
Mouseketeer

Hi Penny!

Thank you for doing them, such a nice personal item for the kids! For the girls I would like a princess Christmas. We are going to be there for Christmas and New Years!!! So excited! Anyhow, as for the two boys, whatever you have it fine, I don't think they have a preferance.

Thanks again, it really is nice of you to share with us not computer/creative people!!!

Michelle
Old 12-13-2008, 11:22 AM   #315
cole4/25
Mouseketeer

So now that I am addicted to making all things disney - I want to make an autograph book for our trip in 29 days. But i am confused by all the different ways it's done?!

How big do you make it?

Do you make the book & then flip to the appropriate page & have them sign it that way? Or do you use a small photo album that the pages come out?

Do you use card stock?

How do you get the images to print more than one per page if I make it index card size?

Does anyone have pictures of their finished books so I can get ideas? (I've seen one)

I hope you don't think I'm being difficult - I really am just confused! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!
cole4/25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: