Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #241
abh218
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
No, I only did cards for characters to sign and Lady and the Tramp do not come out at Tony's? I could DISign you something this weekend if you let me know what your are looking for? Penny
Thanks, Penny. I really would appreciate it! Supposedly if you ask for a Lady & the Tramp autograph they stamp it with a paw print.

I really like the autograph pages you have with the images in the background. If you could do one for L & the T, I would appreciate it. The famous spaghetti scene would be great - but whatever you come up with will be fine!

I should ask too - are you doing these in Photoshop or Illustrator or what??? I should really try playing with designing more! We're also doing the Dine With Shamu on our upcoming trip and I want to come up with something for the trainer(s) to autograph. I just don't know the best place to start!

Thanks, ABH
abh218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #242
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I would be glad to do one for L&T. I will do tomorrow night or Saturday morning. I use Photo Impact. I did a step by step task analysis (the special education teacher in me is showing) for someone else. It can be found here. I would certainly be game to try one for Shamu, but Mickey/Amy does non Disney DISigns and is great at it, so you might do better going with her?
here's where my directions can be found
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1988628
Take care, Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #243
abh218
Mouseketeer

Thanks! Looking forward to the L&T.

I played a bit w/Shamu in Photoshop tonight. I'll compare your PI notes to what I tried in PS. I think it's fairly similar. I even figured out how to use the "cookie cutter" tool to create the frames! I might get the knack of it in a few more attempts - and "oh, no" a new hobby for me! (Like I need one! )
Old 10-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #244
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Unfortunately it is addicting. I am supposed to be going to bed early, instead I am trolling the boards to see what new things have been created.
Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #245
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Here are the Lady & the Tramp Character Meal Cards for Tony's. Well I couldn't decide on which one I liked better, so here are many to choose from. You have your choice of names/no names, different backgrounds, different frames, different fonts, different Tony signs, etc. the whole group of them is here on page 4
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...eals/?start=84

however I have posted a few.
This one is made with a bunch of gifs on a plain background, so I can add/take out, anything you want. I can be just L&T with/without a Tony Sign. Whatever.

Please let me know how you want them, & I will finish them up tomorrow.
Penny

Also, Taekwondo Mom, K Mom, Tinkerbell/Pixie & Noah Dove, Thank you for sending me the Gobbler, but Stupid Me got it all set up, sent all of you thank you notes, deleted the messages because I am close to over in my PM box and then forgot to save the gobbler, so if one of you would send it back I promise not to delete it until I have the turkey walking on it's way.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:46 PM   #246
abh218
Mouseketeer

Those are so cute! My favorite is the one where they are sharing the spaghetti. Could you put both names on one and skip the Tony's sign? I've never seen the "autograph". But from the descriptions I've read, it seems they are together - a pair of pawprints. Thanks!h
Old 11-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #247
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh218 View Post
Those are so cute! My favorite is the one where they are sharing the spaghetti. Could you put both names on one and skip the Tony's sign? I've never seen the "autograph". But from the descriptions I've read, it seems they are together - a pair of pawprints. Thanks!h
They are sharing the spaghetti in all of them so I am not sure which one you mean? Penny Also, what font do you like and frame? thanks, P
Old 11-02-2008, 04:41 AM   #248
abh218
Mouseketeer

Sorry - too much head congestion here this weekend!

I think the second one above is perfect - photo, font, frame - just with Lady & Tramp on it!

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:32 AM   #249
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I didn't like the way Tramp looked in the font that was on here, so I redid it with a few different fonts.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...eals/?start=84 they are here.
Here it is in the font you requested.

Here it is in a few other fonts

I also did a one that has a smaller version of this font and it can be found as indicated above.

Have fun and report back to let us know if they give you the pawprints.
Penny
Old 11-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #250
abh218
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much!!!

They look great...now I'm having trouble deciding! I will scan and post the autograph for you to see!
Old 11-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #251
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I did too which is why I posted them all. Have a great, great time. Penny
Old 11-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #252
abh218
Mouseketeer

Visiting your photobucket link is like visiting a candy store! You do a great job - and thank you so much for sharing! I showed some to my dds tonight and they are so excited! If I get any Sea World ideas, maybe I'll get the nerve to post them!
Thanks again...from your "neighbor" in the western part of the state!
Old 11-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #253
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad the girls like them. Let me know if you want me to create a front/back cover for them.
It is amazing to me that this thread exists. Bunches of people, all creating different things and all with their "specialities" working together and sharing.
Kind of makes you all weepy eyed and stuff.
Anyway, thanks again, Penny
Old 11-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #254
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I don't believe I posted these in this thread?

Penny
Old 11-11-2008, 07:06 AM   #255
mommy2paris
DIS Veteran

This thread is exactly what I was looking for!!! Yay!
Now, for a few "silly" questions...

How do I print them out in the correct format, so that they are 4x6?
Do you use one page of card stock, and put on 2 per sheet, or do you actually use 4x6 pieces of card stock?

Help!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!
mommy2paris is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: