Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #166
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

I would love to. I return 9/2.
Penny
btw - I am in Sedona staying at Sky Ranch Lidge with a rim view. we love it here because of the fantastic view. turns out the beautiful mountain we are looking at was also admired by Walt. It is called "Thunder Mountain" So I am having a Disney vacation after all.
Penny
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.

Last edited by chaoscent; 08-21-2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: typo
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #167
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!
 
sunlover13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 3,904

Hi! If you are still DISigning, can you create the following autograph cards please:

Pink power ranger
Blue power ranger
Red power ranger
White power ranger
Yellow power ranger
Flik
Goliath
Prince Charming

Also, do you have any blank generic cards?

Thanks!
__________________
me DH DD DS

Last edited by sunlover13; 09-12-2008 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Added Prince Charming
sunlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-07-2008, 10:19 PM   #168
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

I would be glad to. I will do some generic Power Ranger cards as finding the specific ranger is sometimes difficult. I will work on all of the requests this week and hope to finish them all by next weekend.

My nephew got married this weekend and I am still recovering from vacation.
Penny
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #169
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!
 
sunlover13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 3,904

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
I would be glad to. I will do some generic Power Ranger cards as finding the specific ranger is sometimes difficult. I will work on all of the requests this week and hope to finish them all by next weekend.

My nephew got married this weekend and I am still recovering from vacation.
Penny
Take your time! Thank you very much!
__________________
me DH DD DS
sunlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:02 AM   #170
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!
 
sunlover13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 3,904

Good morning! I added Prince Charming to my list. Hope that is Ok.
__________________
me DH DD DS
sunlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #171
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

Not a problem. however, I did one for prince charming already, it is in my photo account. If you want something different, please tell me what you would like changed. P
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #172
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

I did Mickey's BBQ (with names and without), a couple of the fairies Queen C & Rosetta (many more to go), Flik, Atta, Mike, Sully. until I get the Fairies done. I also did 3 for Peter from Narnia (peaches3 asked for that.
MJAJMOM - I did Mike Sully but sitll have the power rangers to do.
Hopefor4 - I did a cool Epcot one but don't have a cool Hollywood blank. I will look for that later.
Sunlover13 You asked for Goliath, but he doesn't sign so I am dropping him to the bottom of the list. I pm'd you about the personalization. I would love to do it. I did Mike & Sully and will do the power rangers tomorrow. I found a lot of cool backgrounds for them.
Character Meals with the names are saved here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...acter%20Meals/
Character Meals with no names & blanks are saved here.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...l%20No%20Name/
Cards for the movie characters are posted here. They are alpha by the movie so Alad characters would come on the first page and Narnia characters toward the middle. here's the link
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0
Cards for the characters in movies are here with no names. blanks are here also. someone asked for an Epcot blank and it's in this group also.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...nt/No%20Names/

Here's some samples






I will post more below.
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #173
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

Here are some more




I will work on more tonite and tomorrow.
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:19 AM   #174
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!
 
sunlover13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 3,904

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Sunlover13 You asked for Goliath, but he doesn't sign so I am dropping him to the bottom of the list. I pm'd you about the personalization. I would love to do it. I did Mike & Sully and will do the power rangers tomorrow. I found a lot of cool backgrounds for them.
I just answered your PM. Thanks so much for creating all these! Goliath did sign DD's book last year. He made a paw print. The only reason I knew it was him is b/c it was next to Jo Jo. Maybe he just did it on a whim and normally doesn't sign?????? Either way, no problem. I plan on throwing some blank pages for just in case.........

ETA: Which one is Prince Charming? I saw Prince for Snow White, but didn't see the Prince for Cinderella? Thanks
__________________
me DH DD DS

Last edited by sunlover13; 09-13-2008 at 09:32 AM.
sunlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #175
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlover13 View Post
I just answered your PM. Thanks so much for creating all these! Goliath did sign DD's book last year. He made a paw print. The only reason I knew it was him is b/c it was next to Jo Jo. Maybe he just did it on a whim and normally doesn't sign?????? Either way, no problem. I plan on throwing some blank pages for just in case.........

ETA: Which one is Prince Charming? I saw Prince for Snow White, but didn't see the Prince for Cinderella? Thanks
OK about Goliath, I was told her didn't sign, but if he does paw prints, that's great. I will do one for him tomorrow, as I have to find clip art and a cool background.
Prince Charming - You are right, there is no Prince Charming in my regular cards. I did ones for the Character Breakfast at CRT for him. not a regular one. That will be a fun one to do so I will do that this afternoon as well as the purple front page.
Penny
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #176
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

Power Rangers

OK, I did some power ranger ones but I know nothing about PRs . So I made 5 blanks and 2 with names as the names were on the original clipart. the ones with names are here on page 8
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...ent/?start=140


The blanks are here on page 8
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...mes/?start=140
Here's a few of them





there are more on the site.
Hope I got the correct sampling???
Penny
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:18 PM   #177
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!
 
sunlover13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 3,904

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
OK about Goliath, I was told her didn't sign, but if he does paw prints, that's great. I will do one for him tomorrow, as I have to find clip art and a cool background.
Prince Charming - You are right, there is no Prince Charming in my regular cards. I did ones for the Character Breakfast at CRT for him. not a regular one. That will be a fun one to do so I will do that this afternoon as well as the purple front page.
Penny
Thank you! I can't remember, but maybe Jo Jo signed the paw print for Goliath. It wasn't a stamp, but an actually paw print drawn with the pen. I just don't remember!!!!

For the power rangers, if it is not too much trouble, can you make 1 for each ranger and put Red Power Ranger, Yellow Power Ranger, Blue Power Ranger, White Power Ranger, and Yellow Power Ranger on their respective cards??? Or if you can't find their own clip art, their name on one of the cards with all the rangers in the background? Hope that made sense.

Thanks again! I love, love, love your autograph cards! I'm afraid I printed too many and the book is going to be too big!
__________________
me DH DD DS
sunlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #178
chaoscent


Mouseketeer
 
chaoscent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: North Wales, PA USA
Posts: 5,795
DISboards Moderator

I am confused about the power ranger request? do you want me to use one of the blanks (which one) and put Red Power Ranger, etc? If so I can do that. If you want me to find additional clip art/backgrounds for blue power ranger, red power ranger? I looked and couldn't find any . So I can put names on the blanks I have if you tell me which ones go on which blanks? for example I did a yellow ranger, should I just take Z off and Put Yellow Ranger? I also did a Pink (Syd) should I take her name off and put Pink Power ranger? Sorry, but I do not know the difference between any of these rangers except for the color of their uniforms. Penny
__________________
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #179
wildirishrose
Mouseketeer
 
wildirishrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 481

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlover13 View Post
Thank you! I can't remember, but maybe Jo Jo signed the paw print for Goliath. It wasn't a stamp, but an actually paw print drawn with the pen. I just don't remember!!!!
I know at the Hollywood & Vine Meal Goliath signed our books. I just took a look and JoJo signed Goliath's name on her page as well. Dont know if that helps but he/her did sign our books.

Love the new faries pages.... Just wishe they would be out when we are there next week
__________________


Maleficent
wildirishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:23 PM   #180
sunlover13
No Chef boyardee here!
 
sunlover13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 3,904

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
I am confused about the power ranger request? do you want me to use one of the blanks (which one) and put Red Power Ranger, etc? If so I can do that. If you want me to find additional clip art/backgrounds for blue power ranger, red power ranger? I looked and couldn't find any . So I can put names on the blanks I have if you tell me which ones go on which blanks? for example I did a yellow ranger, should I just take Z off and Put Yellow Ranger? I also did a Pink (Syd) should I take her name off and put Pink Power ranger? Sorry, but I do not know the difference between any of these rangers except for the color of their uniforms. Penny
Sorry, I know I am probably confusing. I don't really care which ones they are written on b/c I think they all look great. Just so I don't confuse you, let's see if this helps:

Red Power Ranger
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=PRBlank4.jpg

Blue Power Ranger
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=PRBlank1.jpg

White Power Ranger
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=PRBlank2.jpg

Pink Power Ranger
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...ysticForce.jpg

Yellow Power Ranger
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=PRBlank1.jpg
__________________
me DH DD DS
sunlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: