Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2007, 02:23 AM   #1
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

This is my beginning foray into DISigning Autograph cards. My link to my photobucket account is in the signature. Also, if you find something I DISigned and you are going to use it, a small donation to Give Kids The World would be appreciated.

If you would like one of my DISigns edited please feel free to "guote" the DISign, link to my photobucket and put a hyperlink in your post. Please don't try and describe it as I haven't been successful finding them that way. Please note that some people do not want quotes under any cirucumstance, however, it is no problem on my computer. Thanks and enjoy, Penny

Here are a couple of my favorites.

I am working on a few more and hope to post another 10 this weekend. According to the list I am using, there are still about 50 more to do.
I learned a lot doing these and hopefully the next ones go easier then the first ones I did.
If anyone wants the UFO file because they want to change something, feel free to email me. Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.

Last edited by chaoscent; 07-19-2012 at 07:07 AM.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:34 AM   #2
rumblytumbly
It showed up better at the top
If I missed you speak up!

Penny,

My goodness. Those are terrific! I really like them and may use them myself for my kid's book. Thanks for sharing them.
rumblytumbly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2007, 07:38 AM   #3
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Coming from you that is quite a compliment. I am touched.
I did them with my Mom in mind. She is 80 and is joining us on our next trip. My niece & Nephew in law (coming home from Iraq in January) and their 3 daughters (3 1/2 yr old twins & an 8 year old) are going to WDW. They are staying at the Poly. We (Mom, Hubby, & Sister) are going for part of their trip (and staying in a 2 bedroom either OKW or BW). When I asked my Mom about her expectations for this trip (she is in a wheelchair and tires easily these days). She responded "I want my great grandchildren to have good memories of me". I figured if I could get some of these cards signed (while they were getting cards signed) I could include them in a photo memory book. That way, years from now they will look back and see their "Mee Mom" on a trip that was fun for them. So this really was (and is cause I have about 50 to go) a labor of love. I am hoping Heather posts some this weeknd and they are ones I don't have completed.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:07 AM   #4
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

They all look fantastic - and I completely understand the learning curve involved. Great job sticking with it - now (like you said) they will only get better and easier to create.

The only thing I noticed though is that Ariel is the only one that doesn't have her name on her page. I wasn't sure if that was intentional.

Keep up the Good Work!
Old 11-17-2007, 08:28 AM   #5
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks Amy & I appreciate your feedback. You are one of the people whose work I always admire.
The Arial was intentional at the time as there was discussion going back and forth as to if you needed their name on a card you were going to have autographed. I need the names otherwise I won't remember them.
I will add Arial in. thanks, Penny
Old 11-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #6
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Added 11 more

Here's one of them. the rest can be found at
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/
& now I am going to bed as another medication is kicking in and I can't focus.
Penny
Old 11-17-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
salleys
Mouseketeer

Those are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Salley
salleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:50 PM   #8
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

There are now 86 of them. I Added 6 more & I think I am done for the weekend.
Unless these medications keep me up all night again. Enjoy. Penny
Old 11-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #9
Jmee
Mouseketeer

These are amazing! Beautiful work, and thanks for sharing! I can't wait to print up autograph books, but it will have to wait until after the tshirts!!!
Jmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:14 AM   #10
FairyAuntMother
Mouseketeer

Without Names?

Hi There!
These pages are wonderful!

I wonder if you plan to create versions without the names printed on the cards as well? Or is there a way for me to edit your designs to remove the names from the cards?

Please don't do it on my account! I can't imagine how much work this must be for you.

I've been downloading the other designer's autograph pages without the names and I was hoping to stay consistent one way or the other throughout the books I'm creating.

FairyAuntMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:50 AM   #11
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Fairy Aunt Mother - I wasn't planning on doing them without the names. I kept the names on so I would know all the characters. At 59 years old, my memory is not the best. Plus they are still playing with medications (recent hospitalization) and I think that's impacting the memory too. The good news is I am up half the night doing autograph cards.
I posted the cards as Jpgs so I don't think you can make any changes. However, if you had some in mind I would email you off the ufo files and you can change them. Or you could wait a while & I will do it next weekend?
I added a few more

Do you think it should be The Prince or just "Prince". I spent awhile looking and he has no name.

I really am done for the weekend. Penny
Old 11-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #12
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Fairy Aunt Mother

I decided I was being mean spirited by not deleting names, resaving and then posting. So all except one or two are done. I still have about 30 more to do.
I need clip art for some, I know nothing about the power rangers so if someone can find clipart for them and identify the clip art, I will make the cards. Also, I am trying to find out if Terrence and Shaker are the same Country Bear & then I will do that group. Penny

Last edited by chaoscent; 11-18-2007 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Changed mind about redoing this weekend.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:44 PM   #13
the_princess
DIS Veteran

these are really cool!!!

MY DISNEY PICTURES
:
Holiday time at DL Tour Dec'13: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3210059

WDW & WWOHP Dec '11: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#26.0

WDW & SW Feb '13: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#30.0

MY DISNEY STAYS:
July '03-DLP Dec '03-DLP NPBC Sep '04-DLP SL Sep '05-DLP HNY Mar '07-WDW Offside (Comfort Inn) Dec '07-DLP SF Feb '08-DLP SL Oct '08-WDW Renaissance Resort SeaWorld, AKL & POR May '09-DLP SL Dec '09-DLP HNY July '10-DLR DLH Feb '11-DLP DLH Dec'11-WDW POR August'12-DLP.Jan'13-DLP Chyenne Feb'13-WDW PORDec'13-DL Offsite
the_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:54 PM   #14
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Here's one that is near and dear. It's Scoop. I am an advid pin trader so I knew I had to do one for him. The problem was a photograph with other people in it (that I didn't know). So I covered them up. Now here's hoping I see him at least once in Feb. If not, I am sure he will be at the AK pin event in May.

Penny
Old 11-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #15
FairyAuntMother
Mouseketeer

Super!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You really didn't have to do all that extra work just for me.

I totally understood why you didn't plan on making the pages without the names - I have plenty of time before our trip so I could have waited months and months for the no-name version.

You've made my day, however. I really appreciate you doing this. You're the best!

FairyAuntMother is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: