Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #16
Milla
Mouseketeer

Hey!!!
I'm back and on VACATiON!!!!!!!!!!!
About the gifts to the cast members they are coming out very pretty.They are some wood pieces that I paint with disney characters on it!!!(pics later)
I've already done two with mickey and minnie together, one wiith mickey and one with Mickey, Pluto and Doanld!!!!So cute!!!
Probably the next ones will be something like princesses and Pooh with friends!!! I'm so excited with this idea!!!

The other day I was thinking on how could I decor the room door so I came up with the idea of putting some inspiring quotes from Walt Disney and maybe some funny ones from disney movies!! That will be hard work to choose the quotes and I have basically 1 month left!!!!

The only thing concearning me right now is about all the sdocuments that we have to bring to the cruise!!! I don't know if I already mentoned but we are from Brazil but live in Argentina so we need TONS of documents!!!!
So I'm planning on visiting a travel agent(since we are planning this trip all by ourselves) to ask about this stuff!!!

That's it for today!!!
Hope to see ya real soon!!

Our january trip tp NY, Disney Wonder!!!Lots of pics!!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post21705723
Old 12-04-2007, 08:30 AM   #17
Milla
Mouseketeer

I'm BACK!!!!!

Gosh this planning thing can be sooo stressful!!!
I don't know if it happens to anyone else but I just keeping having these dreams that everything will go wrong!!!ADRs that are booked to one month later, rooms with place for only 4, cruise with storms!!!! I think I'm really going crazy about this trip!!!!!

I know......I know Disney would never do something to me!!!!But I'm really freaking out!!!
I had asked my sister to be in charge of all the things to celebrate my b-day('cause I'd really like it to be a suprise) but she seems more interested about NY....so I think that I won't hava anything....not even a cake!!!But thats OK(just hope she's doing something without letting me know )

I'm in that fase that you have everything arranged but keeps thinking that something is missing on your etinerary!!!I KNOW something is missing....I just can't find out what!!!!!

While I can't find out what is missing I'll just work out because I have about 1 month to lose about 8 Lbs
I know it's not THAT much but I really don't have the time to do any work out like I'd like!!So I'm gonn try to do something like walking 1h and the doing aerobics for 1h during the week and then just play tenis with dad during the weekends(that is if he buys some balls because we lost all of them )

I recently finished my classes but I still didn't have time to post anything because I was helping some friends out with some subjects that they had to pass

Now I'm FREE!!!!!!

See ya later!!!

Last edited by Milla; 12-04-2007 at 09:05 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #18
Milla
Mouseketeer

Hi!!!!
And.....Merry Christmas!!!!!!
I know that I haven't posted any news but that is because I don't have the time with so many things that I have to do before the trip!!!! By the way I have only 15 days left!!!! I just can't believe that the time is finally coming!!!I remember when I had 3 months to wait and now I'm just half a month away from the big day!!!!

Right now i'm focusing all my energies on preparing the door decoration because I think that magnetic paper doesn't exists here in Argentina so I'll just have to figure out what I'm gonna do!!!!

I'm sooo excited abourt this trip that I think that my sisters are starting to feel the same way!!!Everyday we sleep 3 or 4am because we just can't get enough of making new plans and deciding what will be the first ting to do!!Even my dad is starting to be affected by all the pixie dust

Well, for today I wish everyone the best of Christmas and that everyone enjoy what the Christmas is about, sharing peace and love to all the ones tat we love and that during the year we didn't have the time to turn and say I love you!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Old 12-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #19
earthfaries
Disney World Personal Shopper & mom to 3 beautiful children. I live Disney!

Hi Milla. I just came across your PTR and am really enjoying it. You have so much fun in store!!! NY, Disney Cruise and WDW ~ Wow, what an adventure!!! I love cruising and I love WDW
We only have 16 days left also, we've been waiting 3 months for this trip
I can't wait to hear more details. You should post your itenerary day by day here so we can read it.
Merry Christmas

Living Our Dream

Disney World is our Backyard !!!
Old 12-30-2007, 05:08 AM   #20
Milla
Mouseketeer

I can count on my hands!!!!!

Only 9 days left!!!!!OMG!!!!!I'm just sooooooooooo excited!!!

I swear I have so many things to do!!!
The googd thing is that I called every hotel I'll be staying in to confirm everything and just yesterday I decided everything I wanted to do(and had time to do) in NY!!!! I'm so happy!!!
I've been saying that I'm a complet planning freak but I just realized that I don't even have an etinerary!!! I mean I know where I'm going and where I'm eating but I have no idea of what I'm gonna do in NY(I mean if I'lluse taxis or the subway, if I'm going to an outlet or not,etc), Plus I have NO idea of what I'm gonna do in Nassau!!!!

I'm just a fraud as a planner!!!!!

Yesterday we started to print the mousekeeping envelopes and the day before we had started doing the magnets!!!BUT.... the ink is over and now I have to buy more and then print about 30 characters and then cut each one of them!!!!And I have only 9 days until the trip!!!!

by the way i've been checking like crazy the forecast, specially for NY, and I have no words to say just how happy I am to know that the weather is getting warmer!!I know the average is still in the 40' but i was expecting much lower temps!!!

Well, cannot forget to wish everyone a GREAT New Year and may 2008 be much better and with much more pixie dust then 2007!!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 09:56 AM   #21
Milla
Mouseketeer

I'm Back!!!

I just got home in the 26th but was toooooooooooo tired to post anything!!
I mean imagine walking for about 18 days from 8am to 11pm nonstop!!!When I got home I had to give my body some rest!!!!
So I'll start writing my trip report as soon as I get all the 1600 pics from my laptop to my pc and then to photobucket(which i plan on doing today or tomorrow)!!Yes... You've heard(read) that right...I took aprox. 1600 pic!!!!!I mean it was bout 700 only in NY!!!!!
So I can promess you guys some (lots of) pics!!!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #22
earthfaries
Disney World Personal Shopper & mom to 3 beautiful children. I live Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milla View Post
I just got home in the 26th but was toooooooooooo tired to post anything!!
I mean imagine walking for about 18 days from 8am to 11pm nonstop!!!When I got home I had to give my body some rest!!!!
So I'll start writing my trip report as soon as I get all the 1600 pics from my laptop to my pc and then to photobucket(which i plan on doing today or tomorrow)!!Yes... You've heard(read) that right...I took aprox. 1600 pic!!!!!I mean it was bout 700 only in NY!!!!!
So I can promess you guys some (lots of) pics!!!!!
Hi. Glad to hear you're back. I know you had tons of fun!!! I can't wait to hear about it all and see all your pictures!

I just got back from my vacation a few days ago too and it was wonderful!

Living Our Dream

Disney World is our Backyard !!!
Old 01-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #23
Amy7979
Mouseketeer

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to reading your report.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: