Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2008, 04:55 PM   #31
bavaria
Makes the best of both worlds
And to think that I was just starting to like you!
No, I'm not in trouble, I'm naturally signatureless!
Ein Prosit!

Originally there was a rumour that this location ONLY accepted the vouchers, which was not the case (I was there opening week)

I suspect that they do accept the vouchers, but someone else will need to confirm.

for those with an AP, don't forget to show it for the discount. Also includes your aperatif as well as a hot beverage and cold beverage for a very reasonable price

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.... - Mark Twain
bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #32
A Small World

I always like to give a little royal wave whilst Im up there
Not even looking at it til I get some housework done

We are eating there with half board plus vouchers. Assume you can use half board and pay difference
WDW - Christmas 1991 -Off site; WDW - Christmas 1992 -Off site; WDW - Summer 1996 - All Stars; WDW - Summer 2003 -All Stars; DLP - Easter 2006- Santa Fe; DLP- Easter 2007 - Santa Fe + Explorers; DLP - Summer 2007 - Holiday Inn; DLP - Christmas 2007 -DCR; DLP - Easter 2008 - Cheyenne; DLP Summer 2008 Explorers + Sequoia Lodge; Nov 09 DDs surprise birthday trip- Kyriad; Feb2009 Disneyland Hotel; Easter 09 Kyriad; Summer 09 Newport Bay; Oct 10- DL ; Dec 11 - DL: Dec 12 DL; Dec 13 - DLP SL, Dec 14 - DLP DLH

A Small World is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-13-2008, 06:21 AM   #33
*lilouw
Offre-moi cet horizon...

My pics from Agrabah Café (March 2008)

Vibe and decoration: 9/10 I love Arabian Nights! And also Jasmine so...you're really in a totaly different world, you can dream to have a flight over Agrabah there!
Food: 8/10 Very special with a lots of things that you won't find in another restaurant in the French Resort! The starters are great with lots of spicies and special things like couscous... Entrees: very varied and for all the tastes ( potatoes, meat balls, salsa and meat for couscous, vegetables lasagne...), you must try the kebab: so good! Desserts: very special and tasty: lots of pastries withcinnamon, mint...but there are also crepes and things with honey...sweet!
Drink: 8/10 Special like the other things: you can have a fresh drink (sodas, fruit juices) plus a hot drink: coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate or mint tea! If you have a Pass Annual Dream, you can have another drink like an apple juice.
General appreciation : 8/10 Great buffet, very special and with beautiful decoration which takes you in the Aladdin cartoon!

Decoration & vibe

Starters
My plate

Buffet

Main course
Buffet

Kebab

Desserts
Buffet

My plate
*lilouw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:52 AM   #34
MJ_always
DIS Veteran

ok this is now a MUST for us when we go!!! I showed my mam the pics and she agree's too. It sounds gorgeous and im SO (sadly) excited about the salads there!!! I really missed salad last time lol.
I've heard it only opens during certain seasons though? I hope its open when i go in early September.

I know its a buffett but i'm a bit confused with the mention of starters, mains, desert. Is it just in sections like a normal buffett, so you can mix and match and not have a desert if you dont want to? Wow it really doesnt take much to confuse me LOL.

Ashleigh x

...DLRP-September 2012, Newport Bay Club...

MJ_always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:32 AM   #35
*lilouw
Offre-moi cet horizon...

You can have what you want when you want so if you want salads with a kebab and a mint pastries, you can! It's a "self-service" and "all-you-can-eat". You come back to the buffet when you want and where you want: at the starters, entrees or desserts or the three ! You simply choose what you want to eat!
*lilouw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #36
A Small World

Thank you again for posting all these photos on the different threads but especially the Agrabah ones. We are eating there in just over a week and were looking forward to it anyhow but are now looking forward to it even more.

I cant wait to try loads of different things and will post a review when I get back (hopefully with some photos but I dont think they'll be as good as yours)
WDW - Christmas 1991 -Off site; WDW - Christmas 1992 -Off site; WDW - Summer 1996 - All Stars; WDW - Summer 2003 -All Stars; DLP - Easter 2006- Santa Fe; DLP- Easter 2007 - Santa Fe + Explorers; DLP - Summer 2007 - Holiday Inn; DLP - Christmas 2007 -DCR; DLP - Easter 2008 - Cheyenne; DLP Summer 2008 Explorers + Sequoia Lodge; Nov 09 DDs surprise birthday trip- Kyriad; Feb2009 Disneyland Hotel; Easter 09 Kyriad; Summer 09 Newport Bay; Oct 10- DL ; Dec 11 - DL: Dec 12 DL; Dec 13 - DLP SL, Dec 14 - DLP DLH

Old 07-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #37
MJ_always
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *lilouw View Post
You can have what you want when you want so if you want salads with a kebab and a mint pastries, you can! It's a "self-service" and "all-you-can-eat". You come back to the buffet when you want and where you want: at the starters, entrees or desserts or the three ! You simply choose what you want to eat!
ooh thanks, that sounds great! I'm sure we'll like it there then. Im in awe over the salads The interior looks lovely too. Thanks so much for posting those photos.

Ashleigh x

...DLRP-September 2012, Newport Bay Club...

MJ_always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #38
tigger300686
dlp board guaranteed to make you smile

Thanks for the review and pics- it looks like a must for our trip!!!
tigger300686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #39
jillrobinson
I will be very angry if there are any attractions or places off limits
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba
My real persona is maleficent mum

Great to see some photos on this particular thread at last, they certainly look very appetising.
Thanks for posting them again.
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

jillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #40
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Thank you *lilouw, you are a star!!
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #41
TracyK
DIS Veteran

I really want to try this place. Does anybody know the cost of the evening buffet? Thanks

Tracy
TracyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #42
tigger300686
dlp board guaranteed to make you smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Small World View Post
We are eating there with half board plus vouchers. Assume you can use half board and pay difference
Did you use them here in on your trip? if so did you have to pay any extra? as we want to try here in oct and have the vouchers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyK View Post
I really want to try this place. Does anybody know the cost of the evening buffet? Thanks

Tracy
I'm sure I'd seen somewhere it was 20 something euros
tigger300686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:46 AM   #43
A Small World

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger300686 View Post
Did you use them here in on your trip? if so did you have to pay any extra? as we want to try here in oct and have the vouchers.
Yes we had a wonderful meal there - I'll write a report with photos soon. We had half board vouchers and didnt have to pay anything extra and got a drink included as well but were told we could only have certain drinks or we would have to pay but it was fine with us anyhow.

Sorry cant remember how much it was

Old 08-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #44
cookie334
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if this is open at lunchtime and if so is it the same buffet/price etc?

A Small World - did you just use half board vouchers, or was it half board plus please?

This looks really nice, I'd love to try and eat here next time we go too. Thanks for posting the pictures, it's amazing how they can influence what you think, I hadn't considered having a meal here when we went in June.
January 2009 DLP 5 nights Sequoia Lodge

cookie334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:54 AM   #45
bavaria
Makes the best of both worlds
And to think that I was just starting to like you!
No, I'm not in trouble, I'm naturally signatureless!
Ein Prosit!

Yes, they are open for lunch. I hope to have lunch there next week myself again.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.... - Mark Twain
bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: