Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
lovmy2girls
DIS Veteran
I tell ya, if you are moving to a bigger home, sit back and watch your stuff expand
Normal? ? Thats a setting on my dryer!

Help, Just tried to book my shore Excursion on CC

I went to the Disney.com, playing around with the cruise website (Yes, its Sunday and I have things to do that can wait till tomorrow!) Went to the book excursions. I booked the extreme CC which includes Bike, float, snorkel, stingray and bike. Don't know if we will have time to do it all but for the price, it seemed like a deal compared to booking it individually. Anyway......I checked it, then it went to pick a time. Here is where my question is.....Can you only do these in a certain time frame? Can't we just go snorkel anytime we want? Why are they asking for a time for this package????
07-2005 Polynesian
12-2005 All Star Music/Coronado Springs
01-2006 All Star Sports/Polynesian
05-2006 Polynesian
05-2007 AK Lodge/Polynesian
09-2007 Beach Club/Polynesian
12-2007 1st Disney Cruise! Dec. 9-13/Polynesian
05-2008 2nd Disney Cruise! May 8-11/Polynesian
???? 3rd Disney Cruise!
lovmy2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 01:07 PM   #2
CraftyMouse
I am ever so grateful for the technology that has allowed that little blurry spot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovmy2girls View Post
I went to the Disney.com, playing around with the cruise website (Yes, its Sunday and I have things to do that can wait till tomorrow!) Went to the book excursions. I booked the extreme CC which includes Bike, float, snorkel, stingray and bike. Don't know if we will have time to do it all but for the price, it seemed like a deal compared to booking it individually. Anyway......I checked it, then it went to pick a time. Here is where my question is.....Can you only do these in a certain time frame? Can't we just go snorkel anytime we want? Why are they asking for a time for this package????
They need a time for your stingray encounter. The snorkel gear and floats are yours for the day. Bike rentals are for an hour, whenever you'd like to use them. The stingray activity, however, has scheduled times throughout the day and you need to choose a time for that.
CraftyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
lovmy2girls
DIS Veteran
I tell ya, if you are moving to a bigger home, sit back and watch your stuff expand
Normal? ? Thats a setting on my dryer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyMouse View Post
They need a time for your stingray encounter. The snorkel gear and floats are yours for the day. Bike rentals are for an hour, whenever you'd like to use them. The stingray activity, however, has scheduled times throughout the day and you need to choose a time for that.
Thanks CraftyMouse, You are always so helpful!
07-2005 Polynesian
12-2005 All Star Music/Coronado Springs
01-2006 All Star Sports/Polynesian
05-2006 Polynesian
05-2007 AK Lodge/Polynesian
09-2007 Beach Club/Polynesian
12-2007 1st Disney Cruise! Dec. 9-13/Polynesian
05-2008 2nd Disney Cruise! May 8-11/Polynesian
???? 3rd Disney Cruise!
lovmy2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:10 PM   #4
CraftyMouse
I am ever so grateful for the technology that has allowed that little blurry spot!

You're welcome...and thanks for the nice words.
CraftyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:59 PM   #5
jmh
Mouseketeer

I have a question about this same excursion. I would like to book the stingray encounter for myself and my DS5. I thought for $10 more for him it would be worth it to book this excursion so he would get the stingray encounter plus the float, the snorkel gear, and the bike rental. My questions are 1) Can I book this excursion for him and the stingray encounter alone for myself? 2) How are the rentals handled? Do you get a ticket for each one that you turn in or is it on your KTTW card? 3) Do they have snorkel gear and bikes that fit smaller children? Do the small bikes have training wheels?

Thanks in advance for answers anyone can provide! As you can tell from my questions, I will be a 1st time cruiser!
jmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #6
jmh
Mouseketeer

Anyone?

I would greatly appreciate any replies to my questions!

Thanks so much!
jmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #7
GiveMeTheMusic
Dream On

jmh, you would need to book the two excursions separately in your My Cruise Plans site. Book the package for your son and make sure you select the same time that you have booked your stingray encounter for. That way you'll be doing that activity together.

I would assume, being a very family oriented cruise line, they have children's bikes and training wheels.

If you are going to be using the snorkeling rental, I'd advise you getting that as well. I don't think it would be wise to send your DS5 out into the water to snorkel by himself.
GiveMeTheMusic is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: