Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2008, 06:51 AM   #1
looneytunes31419
Mouseketeer

Talking First time cruising on the wonder

Ok I know I have posted another pretrip report for our Anniversary Cruise on Sept 11-14, 2008. We have exactly 13 days til we board her. We are getting really excited, we already got our cruise Doc. and I have done the Cruise Doc Dance I am packing this week because I am a school bus driver in Chatham County and we start back to work this week with the first day of school being Tuesday. Yea I know what a late start. Any who the cast members of this story is as follow:

DH Mike- 39 (Mickey)
Me Michelle-37 (Minnie)

We booked this cruise in March of 2006 and it was suppose to be a surprise from DH When I casually mention that I wanted to go on A Disney Cruise. And he asked me why and I told him that for 1 I love Disney and 2 it looks like fun. well then he came up to me and asked me to pick a room on the Wonder and I asked him if he was Joking and he told me of course No!!! he said it would be our third Wedding anniversary and almost like our Second honey moon. He made reservation in Palo for us on the night we board since that is our anniversary day. So we are down to 13 days and we are getting excited and worried about the hurricanes out there, we have always lucked out on that part when sailing in Sept. I hope we can luck out again. Not really worried I know we will still get to go (hopefully). I am sure No matter what I think we will have a blast. . That is all for now. You guys and Ladies have a wonderful holiday and weekend.

looneytunes31419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
J*e*n
Earning My Ears

Have fun!!! I just went on my first one in June for my honeymoon. It was just fabulous!!! We did the 4 night cruise on the wonder. On the 3rd full day it was crazy stormy and they wouldn't let us off the boat because of the lightning (it cleared though) and they COMPLETELY came up with crazy stuff to do ON THE ship.....

It was insane-- so even if there are weather problems-- you'll have a blast!
Have a great time!!!!

"Captain Awesome and Madam Fantastic"
J*e*n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
sgc1107
sgc1107

Did you guys do anything special for you honeymoon? We're going for our honeymoon 9/27. We're excited! All these tips have helped so much for it will be our first cruise!
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: