Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2007, 10:36 PM   #61
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibela View Post
of Castaway Cay to my post on page 3.

With that I'm officially done (but available for questioning)!
Great to hear your experiences and insights.

Question:
What is the link to Jajomo's trip report? I have no idea how to find it.

Jan
DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:03 AM   #62
ibela
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSE50 View Post
Great to hear your experiences and insights.

Question:
What is the link to Jajomo's trip report? I have no idea how to find it.

Jan
Thanks Jan!

And that's an easy question:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1616818
ibela is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #63
MagicMe
DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing your trip! I love hearing everyone's take on their cruise.
Disney Dream/AKL - JUL14; Disney Fantasy - SEP12; Disney Dream/OKW - OCT11; Disney Wonder - Alaska AUG11; Disney Magic WBTA - Sep10; Disney Magic - Sep08; WL - Dec07-MVMCP; OKW - Oct/Nov06-MNSSHP; Disney Wonder - Aug06; OKW - Sept05; Disneyland - Jun04; Offsite - Dec03-MVMCP; Poly - Aug02; POR/Wonder - Aug00; POR - Jul99; And many more...

MagicMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #64
LITTLEKID58
Platinum Castaway

Tfs
Old 10-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #65
TrickTony
Earning My Ears

Not sure how to reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibela View Post
Hey Tony, I don't think anybody on the cruise has forgotten you! Btw- we chatted throughout the ship b/c we kept running into you guys. The last lunch day on the boat (I guess Thursday?) your kids sat with us at a big table in Topsiders.

Glad you found the DIS!
Hey fellow Cruiser, Good to hear all the stories
in your report, it's great! I don't know if I am to reply here are not so this is a test. Iv'e been off the site for awhile. I hope to get this right.

Tony

Last edited by TrickTony; 10-25-2007 at 03:04 PM.
TrickTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:33 AM   #66
ibela
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMe View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip! I love hearing everyone's take on their cruise.
It's amazing how different everyone's experiences are on the same cruise, yet we all have a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEKID58 View Post
Tfs
That took me a minute to figure out. Thanks for reading!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:15 AM   #67
idrivealumina
Proud Member and Executive Officer of the HARDHAT BRIGADE

Thank you for taking the time to post this cruise report. If you have any tips that have come up since then let us know as we will be on the Sept 5 West cruise as well.

Thank you once again!

Disneyland x a couple (as a younger person) on property 1990
WDW AS Sports - Sept 2006
WDW AS Sports - Nov 2007
WDW AS Music - Sept 2008
DCL Western Caribbean - Sept 2009 (+1 day at MK)
WDW Kidani Village - June 2010
WDW Pop Century and DCL Bahamas - Sept 2010

OFCC
idrivealumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:42 PM   #68
LC30
DIS Veteran

I love your trip report! Sounds like you had a really great time. We are going on my first Disney cruise in May and I have to say the thing I'm most worried about is keeping my 2.5 year old entertained, putting him in Flounders (he's a bit shy) and not being able to use the pool. He LOVES swimming. At Flounders, did you notice the kiddos were closer to your daughter's age or younger? I'm worried he might be in that stage - too old for Flounders and too young for kids club.

But I'm excited about the cruise
LC30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #69
elderfam
There is no such thing as too many Disney trips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC30 View Post
I love your trip report! Sounds like you had a really great time. We are going on my first Disney cruise in May and I have to say the thing I'm most worried about is keeping my 2.5 year old entertained, putting him in Flounders (he's a bit shy) and not being able to use the pool. He LOVES swimming. At Flounders, did you notice the kiddos were closer to your daughter's age or younger? I'm worried he might be in that stage - too old for Flounders and too young for kids club.

On our last cruise our son was just 6 months old. We didnt know about the pool rules the first day and had him in the Mickey pool. They pointed out the rules the next day and said once he is potty trained he can swim in the larger pool. Is your son potty trained? Maybe this would be a goal for him??
Regarding Flounders, our son LOVED it! Tons of toys and lots of personal attention. I would say try it out you can always spy on him to see how he takes to the staff. They had a pretty wide range of kids when we dropped our son off. The really funny part was that we thought the staff would be mostly girls and a couple of days they only had guys working!
Have a great cruise!!

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

elderfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #70
ibela
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC30 View Post

Thank you and sorry for not responding. At the time I was writing this I was posting regularly so I disabled the e-mail notifications. I hope your trip went well and that your ds had a great time!

We're going again shortly and she is now potty trained so I really look forward to watching her go down the slide and enjoy herself in the club!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: