Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #286
Eeyore's Tailfinder
DIS Veteran

w00t - I finally figured out how to multi-quote! So, here goes nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKara22 View Post
well cheesy omelettes ARE delicious!
Also, you never got to have mickey waffles the whole time you were there?! You have to get them every breakfast in August!!!
I never got them the whole time I was there As God as my witness, I will have a Mouse inspired waffle in August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
I noticed what looked like a dab of grits on Els plate. Being as those are a southern staple- what did you think of them?

I have to agree with you on Crystal Palace. A few years back we went for breakfast with 4 kids and it was our first ever character experience and we really enjoyed it. Since then we have eaten dinner twice and have not enjoyed it as much as that first time. Not saying that it is out all together but deserves a break so we can try some new things as well.

I really enjoy reading your reviews. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Ya'll looked like you had a great time.
Thank you for taking the time to read them You know, I'm not sure if I remember them... I just asked DBF and he doesn't remember either That's what I get for taking so long to write these reviews! If I see some in August, I will try some then and let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3disneygirls View Post
I could have sworn the last time I was there they had either pooh or piglet waffles. I can't remember which.
Thanks for reading!! You know, my waffle might have had Pooh on it (bleurgh, that sounds a bit gross!) but it could have been hidden by the big dollop of cream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arieljasmine View Post
Thanks for sharing your CP review. That breakfast looks good, I could just eat that now! What is in breakfast lasagne, apart from cinnamon?

Laur's
I think it was different types of fruit, I think I remember there being bananas and strawberries in it... another no no for me as I also hate bananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by oybolshoi View Post
You look so cute in your pictures! I liked our character breakfast at CP, but once was enough. Next time we're sleeping in.

BTW, too bad you didn't get to meet the day-go orange Tigger like we did on our trip. My retinas are still recovering.
Hey Brenda! I swear, any Piglet bewb flashage is completely accidental! You know, Tigger is a running joke with me and DBF! We always say he's been painted with highlighers!

I've been enjoying your reviews too Except for the bit where Jay gets sick of course - I wasn't enjoying his misfortune or anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzibrat View Post
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture! I have been lurking on your thread, often basking in the glow that is Tigger
Why is it that Tigger is THAT orange? That's always puzzled me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerspell View Post
Ooh, thanks for posting on CP breakfast. I'd been wondering if we wanted to do it, but now I'm thinking not. I'd rather try Chef Mickey's or go back to O'hana's, I'm guessing.

We had pretty blah character interaction when we went there for lunch a couple of years ago. I wonder if that's really normal or if we both just caught it on a bad day.
Thanks for dropping by! I think that's how we felt - it wasn't bad, but not great either. Next trip we're trying 'Ohana for breakfast and LTT for dinner. We're also returning to Chef Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amps View Post
Great reviews! Thanks so much for sharing.

You've officially inspired me to get an autograph book for our upcomming trip
That's cool We had so much fun collecting autographs and got so many! It got a bit crazy near the end though when we saw someone we needed - 'Peter Pan at 10 o'clock - MOVE MOVE MOVE!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
What a pity it was foggy when you got there!

Breakfast lasagne sounds yucky, what's in it?
It was really yucky! Cinnamon, fruit, and I think it may have been layered with pancakes. I know a lot of people like it, but all I could taste was that cinnamon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINYMom View Post
Haley, thanks for the update, sorry to hear it wasn't that good.

Haven't been to CP for years and then it was dinner when our boys were much younger. I was thinking about doing breakfast there this August but, seeing as you describe it, normal breakfast foods without Mickey waffles, I think we'll pass. That and the fact that if we decide to go with the DDP, it would cost me a TS or $$ out of pocket.

So, same question, what is breakfast lasanga, and what is with the cinnamon? I get the breakfast pizza, kind of like a cheese omelet on crust (I think). I think the boys liked the breakfast pizza we had at one of our character breakfasts, sorry don't remember where, either Cape May Cafe in BC or, 1900 Park Fare in GF.

If you do decide to do another character breakfast, 1900 Park Fare would get my vote. The quality of the food at this breakfast (in GF) is IHMO a step above the others, especially the strawberry soup (yes, it sounds weird and looks even weirder), it's yummy.

Have you made your ADRs yet? My 180 mark is Saturday can't wait to start, I'm hoping to get all my choices (well actually my DHs choices, he somehow managed to pick out more TS meals than we have days ). (I let him know too, just to see if it gets me anything. )

I however picked our first meal at Disney, lunch at Beaches & Cream , nothing says vacation like burgers, fries and large ice cream sundaes. He's currently balking at the idea but I know he will come around, he can't resist a good burger and ice cream.

Sorry to go on and on, so, TTFN.
Hi!! Good to see you You know, we really liked Chef Mickey as a breakfast - we loved seeing Donald! Next time we're trying 'Ohana as another character breakfast as DBF also loves Stitch! I would like to try 1900PF though, just for the Tremaines!

You know, we get to make our first lot Saturday too! You must arrive same day as us, August 21st? However... I have tickets to the Wales v Italy rugby game so I won't be able to make mine til Sunday I hope there'll be some left! Beaches and Cream we're planning on this time, but our first dinner will be at Wolfgang Puck Express for the Quesadillas! We'll be tired after the long flight so a proper sit down meal might be a waste... but we love WPE!

Have fun making your ADRs! I'll post mine after I get them!

Disney Wedding ~ 11th Aug 2010 ~ WP/Sonoma/Napa/Whitehall DP

Nov 1999 - DLRP (Offsite) Jan 2006 - DLRP (Magic Circus) Jan 2007 - DLRP (DreamCastle) Aug 2007 - WDW (21 Nights: Sheraton Studio City, Universal's RPR, ASMo) Jan 2008 - DLRP (Hotel Santa Fe) Aug 2008 - WDW (21 Nights: POFQ & POLY CL) & 4-Night Bahamian DCL (Disney Wonder) June 2009 - Cheeky Trip Offsite (10 Nights: Wedding Site Visit) Aug 2010 - Our WDW Wedding & Honeymoon (23 Nights: Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian RPC MKV, Sheraton Four Points Sinatra Suite, Universal RPR, 4-Night Bahamian Disney Wonder, AKL CL SV & Contemporary CL MKV) May 2011 - Last Minute Early Anniversary & DH B'day Trip (14 Nights: Pop Century) Jan 2013 - Last Minute Birthday Trip (14 Nights: Pop Century) Sept 2014 - Trip with Friends (24 Nights: Fairfield Suites Seaworld, Universal RPR, Westgate Palace, Old Key West, 5 days Atlanta, Art of Animation)

DINING REPORTS: Aug 07: We Ate WDW COMPLETED! Aug 08:Don't Tell Me How To Eat Donuts
Eeyore's Tailfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:44 PM   #287
my3disneygirls
I have never had the disire to try anything with such a colorful name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore's Tailfinder View Post
Thanks for reading!! You know, my waffle might have had Pooh on it (bleurgh, that sounds a bit gross!) but it could have been hidden by the big dollop of cream!!
my3disneygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2008, 11:23 PM   #288
angelmav
DIS Veteran

Just caught back up, still loving your reviews! I have to agree, the breakfast offering at CP look kind of boring, got me thinking that 1900 PF might be the way to go!
angelmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:58 PM   #289
Pooh's-Honey-Pot
Disney Bride June 19th 2006

I am loving your reviews! It's nice to hear from another Brit!!!

Disney trips:- 1989 - WDW Off Site; 1990 - DLR off site; 1997 - Disneyland Paris off site; 1997 -WDW off site; 2002 - WDW off site; 2003 - WDW off site; 2005 - WDW AS Movies; 2006 - WDW CBR (Disneymoon and Disney Wedding Pavillion Bride!); 2007 -DLR off site; 2008 - WDW POFQ; 2009 - DCL-A week on the Disney Magic (Western) + WDW POFQ; 2010 - Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne; 2010 - WDW Saratoga Springs Resort / Universal RPR 2010 -Pop Century; 2012 - Fantasy cruise

Take a peek at my 2009 reviews "But We Haven't Lost Last Years Weight Yet"! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post32039625
Check out my 2008 food report "Gluttony . . . Pure Gluttony" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1837106
2010 food review - "The Piggies are back . . . and this time they're hungry" http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post38731959
Pooh's-Honey-Pot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:01 PM   #290
MadamMim
I get a little misty when I see the World Showcase.

Oh Miss Hayley I didn't know how much I missed reading this review until I found it again. You and Els are such sweethearts. (And I totally freaked when I saw your little tag saying 11/11/11 DFTW Bride. I was like 'it's official?!? Holy crap congrats!!') But I digress: about your dining review... If you find you've ever got a TS hole to fill on a future trip I think you might like Crystal Palace for a late lunch. The character interaction is similar, though because people with kids are often either on rides or back at the resort, so sometimes the characters have more time to focus on the 'more mature' kids in the audience. And the food is AMAZING for lunch. Seriously delicious and a great variety.

Love it, can't wait for more.

So much for a place to stay. I guess I'm out of options.
MadamMim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #291
pixiedust1
Mouseketeer

What a wonderful thread! This is one of the best dining reviews I have seen on these boards!

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.
pixiedust1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:55 PM   #292
starwarsdisney
Is it time to go back to Disney World yet?

I love reading your reviews! In fact you played a big part in some of our ADR's. I can't wait to try some of these places in May.

I did have one unrelated question. What's on your lanyards (key to the kingdom??) and where did you get them? They look so cool. I see your also wearing the buttons. My wife and I didn't know about these when we went on our honeymoon. It was our first trip to WDW and our honeymoon. This time it will be out 5 year anniversary and we plan on getting the buttons!

Since we've been married
WDW FL: 2003 (offsite), 2008 (CSR), 2009 (CSR), 2011 (CSR), 2012 (CSR)
DL CA: 2013 (DLH)

Cruises
Disney Dream: 2011
Disney Magic: 2012
Disney Fantasy: 2014
starwarsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #293
Reese
DIS Veteran

Great reviews! I'm loving all the pic's.

Defniately helping me plan my ADR's for Sept.
Sept 08 POP Free Dining, Dec 08 Grand gathering at POP,Jan 09 Rolling Hills,March 09 Rolling Hills,May 09 ASMu and Emerald Isle,June 09 Just DH and I,July 09 ASMu Mother/Daughter trip,Sept 09 ASMu Free dining,May 10 ASMo & Star WarsSept 10 ASmo Free dining, Nov 10 Rolling Hills,May 11 Pop, Jan 12 MK and Dreamworks cruise,Sept 12Free Dining AoA family reunion,Nov 12 ASMu Mom/Daughter trip,Christmas Day surprise,April 13 ASMu Mother/Daughter trip,May 13 Star Wars ASSp,
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #294
Tink2312
I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...
May take over the world ... or not

Hi Hayley,
Great review as usual! Sorry to hear you weren't that impressed with Crystal Palace. We'd love to try a character brekkie next trip, so I'll be keeping my eye out for your Chef Mickey breakfast review
Well done to Wales again today! I can't believe how they're storming through the tournament While England's performance has been pretty poor! Mind you we have been in 2 consecutive World Cup finals
As I've got Welsh rugby-mad relatives we're always participating in friendly banter about it
Catherine
Easter 1992 - Holiday Inn I-Drive/ Hilton St. Pete’s Beach, June 1993 - Doubletree Universal/ Hilton Clearwater, Easter 1995 - Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive,Halloween 1995 - DLP offsite, Easter 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive, Easter 2000 - Doubletree Universal, Christmas 2000 - Courtyard by Marriot DTD/ Tradewinds Island Grande St Pete’s Beach/ Holiday Inn Universal Halloween 2001 - Cheyenne DLP, Easter 2002 - CBM DTD/ Clearwater Beach Hotel, July 2003 - Newport Bay DLP Jan 2004 - Cypress Pointe, Easter 2005 - Hawthorn Suites LBV/ Bahama Bay, July 2006 - Newport Bay DLP Christmas2006- Springhill Suites LBV, Thanksgiving 2007 - Buena Vista Palace/ Park Shore Naples/ Pop/ CSR, March/ April 2009 - Pop/ CSR/ Blue Heron Beach Resort Nov 2009 - SSR and free dining Oct 2010 - SSR and free DDP March 2011 - Solo trip to BLT Sept 2011 - DLRP Christmas/ New Year 2011 - BLT/AKV/WLV Nov 2012 - BLT/Dream 4 night Bahamas Cruise June 2013 -Magic Mediterranean 7 night cruise November 2013 - BLT February 2014 - DLP solo October 2014 - ASM, BLT & BC
Tink2312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #295
SINYMom
Mouseketeer

Good Luck with your ADRs

Haley, I was up early this morning to make our ADRs and was lucky to get a dinner at Le Cellier (though not the night I originally wanted ). I did manage to everything I wanted just needed to move things around a bit.

We do arrive on 8/21, we are staying at BWV in a 2 bedroom until 8/28. It's a day or shorter than normal but my DH wants to be home for the holiday weekend so we can go to the Hamptons (shore/beach) for the weekend and see his brother. Our boys will also start school a little earlier than normal so it's just as well.

As for our ADRs we'll have lunch at Beaches & Cream when we arrive (no ADR, walk up only), my DH wants to try Big River Grille that night (this is not on my list, but, whatever. We also got, Chefs de France, Cape May Cafe, Kona Cafe, Spoodles and, Captain Jacks. Only Le Cellier, Kona and Spoodles are repeats, the rest are new.

Looking forward to hearing what you got for ADRs, maybe we'll pass each other.

I've also come to the conclusion that you can only get Le Cellier late in your trip as others who hit their 180 mark have already booked ahead of you.

So who won the game??

SINYMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #296
Eeyore's Tailfinder
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3disneygirls View Post
I realised after I wrote how that sounded like

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmav View Post
Just caught back up, still loving your reviews! I have to agree, the breakfast offering at CP look kind of boring, got me thinking that 1900 PF might be the way to go!
Thank you very much! It just seemed like normal breakfast stuff to me... nothing we couldn't have got elsewhere (except for lasagne which I could have done without!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh's-Honey-Pot View Post
I am loving your reviews! It's nice to hear from another Brit!!!
Thank you very much and glad you are enjoying them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMim View Post
Oh Miss Hayley I didn't know how much I missed reading this review until I found it again. You and Els are such sweethearts. (And I totally freaked when I saw your little tag saying 11/11/11 DFTW Bride. I was like 'it's official?!? Holy crap congrats!!') But I digress: about your dining review... If you find you've ever got a TS hole to fill on a future trip I think you might like Crystal Palace for a late lunch. The character interaction is similar, though because people with kids are often either on rides or back at the resort, so sometimes the characters have more time to focus on the 'more mature' kids in the audience. And the food is AMAZING for lunch. Seriously delicious and a great variety.

Love it, can't wait for more.
Don't buy your wedding outfit just yet We will probably take the plunge in 2011/2012 - I just thought that the 11/11 date sounded cool But of course I need some bling first!!

Glad you enjoyed CP for lunch!! It sounds much better than at breakfast! I think I had high expectations for this as well, so that didn't help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1 View Post
What a wonderful thread! This is one of the best dining reviews I have seen on these boards!
Awww! Thank you very much! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarsdisney View Post
I love reading your reviews! In fact you played a big part in some of our ADR's. I can't wait to try some of these places in May.

I did have one unrelated question. What's on your lanyards (key to the kingdom??) and where did you get them? They look so cool. I see your also wearing the buttons. My wife and I didn't know about these when we went on our honeymoon. It was our first trip to WDW and our honeymoon. This time it will be out 5 year anniversary and we plan on getting the buttons!
I'm glad that the review has helped you! I'm not sure what you mean about the lanyards - we have some pins and our tickets on them I got mine at the large store in Toontown and Els got his in Disneyland Paris which is an LE Nightmare Before Christmas! It's a good idea to get the buttons, a lot of CMs make effort to chat with you and see how it's going! Have a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Great reviews! I'm loving all the pic's.

Defniately helping me plan my ADR's for Sept.
I'm really glad the review is helping some people! We had a great time, and didn't really have a 'bad' meal, just ones we liked better than others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink2312 View Post
Hi Hayley,
Great review as usual! Sorry to hear you weren't that impressed with Crystal Palace. We'd love to try a character brekkie next trip, so I'll be keeping my eye out for your Chef Mickey breakfast review
Well done to Wales again today! I can't believe how they're storming through the tournament While England's performance has been pretty poor! Mind you we have been in 2 consecutive World Cup finals
As I've got Welsh rugby-mad relatives we're always participating in friendly banter about it
Catherine
Thank you, thank you! As well as being Disney mad, I'm completely rugby mad... well, I should be mad - 4.5hrs on a train down to Cardiff, and 4.5hrs back on the same day - knackering! It was WELL worth it though to see my boys (and am pleased to report Shane Williams is even cuter in person!!). Well done to England too! I think it's the only time I've supported England since it means we're on top now I don't know what Gatland is doing to us at the moment, but keep it up

Thanks for reading - We loved Chef Mickey and thought it was great... the character interaction was really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINYMom View Post
Haley, I was up early this morning to make our ADRs and was lucky to get a dinner at Le Cellier (though not the night I originally wanted ). I did manage to everything I wanted just needed to move things around a bit.

We do arrive on 8/21, we are staying at BWV in a 2 bedroom until 8/28. It's a day or shorter than normal but my DH wants to be home for the holiday weekend so we can go to the Hamptons (shore/beach) for the weekend and see his brother. Our boys will also start school a little earlier than normal so it's just as well.

As for our ADRs we'll have lunch at Beaches & Cream when we arrive (no ADR, walk up only), my DH wants to try Big River Grille that night (this is not on my list, but, whatever. We also got, Chefs de France, Cape May Cafe, Kona Cafe, Spoodles and, Captain Jacks. Only Le Cellier, Kona and Spoodles are repeats, the rest are new.

Looking forward to hearing what you got for ADRs, maybe we'll pass each other.

I've also come to the conclusion that you can only get Le Cellier late in your trip as others who hit their 180 mark have already booked ahead of you.

So who won the game??
I'm glad you got everything you wanted! I made the first 10 days of mine today and will post them up next post We might see you on a couple since we also arrive 21/8!

We're going for lunch at Le Cellier this time (hopefully, since this is one of the ones we haven't booked yet) so hopefully it will be easier to get than lunch! We're going to 'Drink Around The World' so want some food in our bellies before we start - so what better place than lunch at Le Cellier!

Oh, and Wales won! 47-8 - brilliant!!

Nov 1999 - DLRP (Offsite) Jan 2006 - DLRP (Magic Circus) Jan 2007 - DLRP (DreamCastle) Aug 2007 - WDW (21 Nights: Sheraton Studio City, Universal's RPR, ASMo) Jan 2008 - DLRP (Hotel Santa Fe) Aug 2008 - WDW (21 Nights: POFQ & POLY CL) & 4-Night Bahamian DCL (Disney Wonder) June 2009 - Cheeky Trip Offsite (10 Nights: Wedding Site Visit) Aug 2010 - Our WDW Wedding & Honeymoon (23 Nights: Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian RPC MKV, Sheraton Four Points Sinatra Suite, Universal RPR, 4-Night Bahamian Disney Wonder, AKL CL SV & Contemporary CL MKV) May 2011 - Last Minute Early Anniversary & DH B'day Trip (14 Nights: Pop Century) Jan 2013 - Last Minute Birthday Trip (14 Nights: Pop Century) Sept 2014 - Trip with Friends (24 Nights: Fairfield Suites Seaworld, Universal RPR, Westgate Palace, Old Key West, 5 days Atlanta, Art of Animation)

DINING REPORTS: Aug 07: We Ate WDW COMPLETED! Aug 08:Don't Tell Me How To Eat Donuts
Old 02-24-2008, 03:09 PM   #297
Eeyore's Tailfinder
DIS Veteran

Well, I made our ADRs today - well, most of them anyway, due to 180+10 rule As you know were meant to do them yesterday and I was a little worried nothing would be left for us! But it turns out I was being a Silly Billy I got everything I wanted, most bang on the times, some 5-10mins out.

Here is what we got:

Friday, 22nd August
Kona Cafe Breakfast - 7.30am
Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner - 6.50pm

Saturday, 23rd August
Sci-Fi Dine In Theater Lunch - 12.10pm
50s Prime Time Cafe Dinner - 5.55pm

Sunday, 24th August
Tony's Town Square Dinner - 6pm

Monday, 25th August

Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House - 9.05am
Hollywood Brown Derby Dinner (Fantasmic Package) - 5.30pm

Tuesday, 26th August
Flying Fish Dinner - 8pm

Wednesday, 27th August
Yak and Yeti Lunch - we have to call back 29th Feb for this (no 180+10)
Jiko Dinner - 7.30pm

Thursday, 28th August
'Ohana Character Breakfast - 9.30am
Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea - 2pm
Kona Cafe - 7.10pm

Friday, 29th August
Biergarten Dinner - 6.30pm

Saturday, 30th August

Raglan Road Dinner - Need to call back 3rd March for this (no 180+10)

Sunday, 31st August
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner - 7pm

I have another 7 days worth to make too, so I will post them up as I get them They include:
Le Cellier Lunch
Citrico's Dinner
Narcoosee's Dinner
California Grill Dinner
Chef Mickey's Breakfast
Mama Melrose Dinner

Old 02-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #298
WDWBetsy
found her happily ever after!!!

Just found your report yesterday, Hayley! So fun to read - you two are the cutest couple!

Sounds like you picked some great ADRs. I can't wait to make ours on March 3... although I'll be trying for 5-6pm dinners due to our 2 y/o DD and 10 y/o nephew.

Hope you have a great time - it would be wonderful to spot you guys since we'll be there during part of your vacation!

Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
June 7-14, 2014!!!
WDWBetsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #299
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well, I made our ADRs today - well, most of them anyway, due to 180+10 rule As you know were meant to do them yesterday and I was a little worried nothing would be left for us! But it turns out I was being a Silly Billy I got everything I wanted, most bang on the times, some 5-10mins out.

Here is what we got:

Friday, 22nd August

Saturday, 23rd August

Sunday, 24th August

Monday, 25th August

Tuesday, 26th August
Flying Fish Dinner - 8pm

Wednesday, 27th August
Jiko Dinner - 7.30pm

Thursday, 28th August
Kona Cafe - 7.10pm

Friday, 29th August

Saturday, 30th August

Sunday, 31st August

I have another 7 days worth to make too, so I will post them up as I get them They include:
Le Cellier Lunch
Citrico's Dinner
Narcoosee's Dinner
California Grill Dinner
Chef Mickey's Breakfast
Mama Melrose Dinner
I tried Le Cellier this month it was excellent, Mama Melroses also the tiramusu was great, the steak was good too !!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #300
creativeamanda
One slithering around on me? No way, Jose!
Me? Snarky? Nah!
Why on earth would I want my summer vacation to go away that quickly

Quote:

Here is what we got:

Friday, 22nd August

Saturday, 23rd August

Sunday, 24th August

Monday, 25th August

Tuesday, 26th August
Flying Fish Dinner - 8pm

Wednesday, 27th August
Jiko Dinner - 7.30pm

Thursday, 28th August
Kona Cafe - 7.10pm

Friday, 29th August

Saturday, 30th August

Sunday, 31st August

Le Cellier Lunch
Citrico's Dinner
Narcoosee's Dinner
California Grill Dinner
Chef Mickey's Breakfast
Mama Melrose Dinner
That's one honkin' ADR list, Hayley! I've enjoyed every minute of your review, though. I just hope I remember to take pics of everyone's food when we go in August!

creativeamanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: