Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2007, 08:42 AM   #241
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

What fun trip! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to your next trip!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:52 AM   #242
mkluvsmickey
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a great girls trip - so much fun! Thanks for sharing.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-04-2007, 02:43 PM   #243
snowbell
DIS Veteran

Great trip report Punkin. I love those pictures at Camp Minnie Mickey. Joe and I did not get to head over there on our last trip.

I think I am going to start my trip report in the next day or so, so definitely swing on by.

I am going to sub to your next pre trippie now.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:19 PM   #244
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Another one bites the dust ... er, I mean, another TR finished. Seems like a lot are finishing all around the same time. So sad. Lucky you are planning another trip! It sounds like this long weekend was a great time!
Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 AM   #245
my2boysrtwicethefun
DIS Veteran

Thanks for taking us along for the ride.....I mean thanks for a great trip report.
*Sept 28th-Oct. 5th, 2012: Pop Century *Next trip: Sept 28-Oct 6, 2014

Old 12-05-2007, 09:45 AM   #246
Hedy
I'm 22 27 and I still kind of stammer
If you're old enough to hold a job, you're old enough to not burn popcorn

So glad you found donald!
4/93-Dixie Landings*12/96-Dixie Landings*2/02-POR*DLR-8/05-Royal Stovall's Inn*3/06-POR*12/07-POFQ**8/08-POP/Dolphin*10/09-POFQSwan 12/10*Podcast cruise 12/10*AKV 8/11*AoA 1/13*AoA 4/13 Universal: 7/08 HRH, 7/09 RPR, 8/10 RPR
*A vegetarian and pescetarian do Disney dining 12/07*Hedy and the Carnivores 08/08*Hedy and Lexie Rock Vegas 12/08*
'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten

Old 12-05-2007, 02:00 PM   #247
babieemelly
DIS Veteran

I can't believe it's over! I've really loved both your trip reports... now at least I have your next report to look forward to! And I know all about stretching out a report... I started mine in August and it's still not done! It's always good to keep the magic alive as long as possible.

Thanks again for sharing. Sorry abour your necklace, hopefully you're able to find another one.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #248
lexmelinda
Has a Seussical googling DD
I'll remember from now on

Dawn! I'm finally caught up and it's all over!

RE: Fantasmic....I'm not a fan. But. Your pictures are great! (Maybe I'll give it another chance?) And isn't it the longest walk ever to get out of there?

Then to EMH? You girls have more energy than me! So cool that you got to meet Jenny and Kat! What nice surprises! And....I love BTMRR at night. Isn't it fun?!

RE: AK...I've wondered if you could send half the group to the safari and get passes for EE. Well done, lil FP running sistah! (I'm always the FP runner in our group too!) I LOVE Festival of the Lion King too. It about ties for best show with Beauty and the Beast!

Bummer about your necklace. But it's a great excuse to buy new jewelry!

Thanks for writing this wonderful report, Dawn. I know what a job it is and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write it all down for us. With fabulous pictures no less.

It was so much fun meeting you, Tara, and Erin and I certainly hope it won't be the last time! ((big hug))
Old 12-05-2007, 08:58 PM   #249
jwwi
DIS Veteran

Great trip report. I really enjoyed reading how other groups of women enjoy the world. I really am starting to like AK, EE is a big plus for me, and our last trip we saw Nemo show twice. I have been back less than a month and am ready to start planning another trip............. But I have other adventures ahead so I will just have to read about everyone else's trips.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #250
spongemommie05
DIS Veteran

Location: In a pineapple under the sea sipping on diet wild cherry pepsi with mystery

Thank you for dragging your TR out that is really the only way i can ever catch up . i was lurking before but not posted thanks to 5 kiddos
Loved your pictures . even the redneck ones sorry about your Tink necklace although i am gonna admit i did get lost with your different language but just had to think
EE oh yea expedition everest
i know there is a name for what i am talking about but i can not think right now .
Hopefully i can stay caught up on your next one
Old 12-21-2007, 10:09 AM   #251
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

I had to come finish this one up. LOL at the hairy booty photo. That's hilarious!!!!

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Old 12-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #252
whiterocky77
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmelinda View Post
Wow....I was a little further behind than I thought!

ERIN! Aren't you soooo glad you rode ToT!? What a cute redneck picture!

I don't do Star Tours for the dizzying reason you mentioned.

What did you think of One Man's Dream? I've never done that one.

POOR Chip!!! I always wonder how those people inside the costumes dance around the stage when they can barely see!

I got that same seat a VotLM! We were the last ones in the door! Probably best since DS decided he DID NOT want to see the show and laid in the floor a good bit of the time.

BTW...I think you called me from MGM too but I was running way behind like you guys.

Wish I could've stayed for dinner at Ohana. I would've ordered a LapuLapu whitcha. Looks like you're the only lush in the picture!

Have a great weekend!
Hey LexMelinda--I am about 2 months too late. But I LOVED ToT. I would have been mad at myself if I had not rode it. That was probably the second best ride at WDW.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:28 PM   #253
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you guys on these! i just realized that i never responded to all your responses and i hate it when people do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventer98 View Post
Thanks again Dawn for writing this TR..you did such a nice job on it!! Not too much longer until we are both back again!!
you're welcome! i love doing TRs.....if only i could win the lottery and go to WDW once a month, then i could do nothing but go to WDW and write TRs about it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA pigletfan View Post
Awww...i am sad to see it end..but i LOVE the Donald pic! So cute!
Nice pics from FOTLK by the way..i need to find a way to fit that in this time..and yes...i am taking note to try and avoid the mooching ducks at Flame Tree as well
i wish i could get better pics of FOTLK. mine are okay, but i've seen way better ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwansLoveDisney View Post
That's awesome that Erin wanted to go back already the next day! Such a good sickness to have!

Your next trip will be here before you know it!
4 months from today we leave!!!!!! and i'm glad i gave erin the disney sickness, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Wow! It's over! But at least you are going back in April/May!
you said it, girl! when are you going back? this summer, i'm sure!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRNsMommy View Post
Way to go on getting the inside scoop on Donald from the CM! Erin looks very happy in the pic!
Loved the whole TR...off to catch up on your PTR now!
thank you!!!! you just gotta know who to talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyFan10 View Post
You are a VERY sweet friend finding Donald for Erin....and that's very cute pic of the 3 of you

I can't believe your TR is over ....but I'm glad I found ya!!

Hope you had a good monday

5 Days for me!!! Maybe if you guys are lucky (or maybe not ) I'll do a TR myself
you're doing a TR......you're doing a TR!!!!!!! (said in my best nana-na-boo-boo voice). and i love your TR.....i'm so glad you're doing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
So loved your trippie! I'll see you on your PTR - I can welcome you to my "home!"
i'm soooooooo looking forward to it!!!! i have a feeling we'll fall in love with it and it'll make DVC membership even more desirable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
What a good friend you are for finding Donald for Erin and how great that you made the most of every last moment at WDW. So sad about your necklace can you buy another one?
yeah, i can buy another one. i can call and order one, but i haven't done it yet. i may just wait it out until we go back in 4 months!!!!! (can you tell i'm excited about that 4 month thing? )
Old 12-27-2007, 08:53 PM   #254
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
What fun trip! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to your next trip!
thanks! you and me both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkluvsmickey View Post
Sounds like a great girls trip - so much fun! Thanks for sharing.
you're welcome. and thanks for reading!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbell View Post
Great trip report Punkin. I love those pictures at Camp Minnie Mickey. Joe and I did not get to head over there on our last trip.

I think I am going to start my trip report in the next day or so, so definitely swing on by.

I am going to sub to your next pre trippie now.
did you start your trippie? if so, give me the link!!! the more TRs i have under my belt, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyolic View Post
Another one bites the dust ... er, I mean, another TR finished. Seems like a lot are finishing all around the same time. So sad. Lucky you are planning another trip! It sounds like this long weekend was a great time!
it was! and thank you so much for taking the time from your monster TR to read lil' old mine! hope you're feeling better when you read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boysrtwicethefun View Post
Thanks for taking us along for the ride.....I mean thanks for a great trip report.
you're welcome!!!!! thanks for joining me for the ride. i hope you'll join me for the next one, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
So glad you found donald!
so was i....and erin was too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babieemelly View Post
I can't believe it's over! I've really loved both your trip reports... now at least I have your next report to look forward to! And I know all about stretching out a report... I started mine in August and it's still not done! It's always good to keep the magic alive as long as possible.

Thanks again for sharing. Sorry abour your necklace, hopefully you're able to find another one.
you said it! i started my pre-TR for our april trip back in like october and i'm sure the actual TR will last until sometime around august!

Quote:
Dawn! I'm finally caught up and it's all over!

RE: Fantasmic....I'm not a fan. But. Your pictures are great! (Maybe I'll give it another chance?) And isn't it the longest walk ever to get out of there?
sit in the back! i've heard from other DISers that the view's great and you're outta there in a flash. something i might try next time!

Quote:
Then to EMH? You girls have more energy than me! So cool that you got to meet Jenny and Kat! What nice surprises! And....I love BTMRR at night. Isn't it fun?!
you have to remember that we were trying to cram it all into 2.5 days.....a hard feat to do unless you do a lot of cramming!!! i wish i would've gotten to spend more time with kat. i feel like i know her and it would've been nice to have an actual conversation instead of, "oh, my gosh.....hi.....well, gotta go now!" and i BTMRR at night! i told ray that's a must-do for the first night of our trip (we're doing MK EMH that first night).

Quote:
RE: AK...I've wondered if you could send half the group to the safari and get passes for EE. Well done, lil FP running sistah! (I'm always the FP runner in our group too!)
i would just rather be the one doing it. that way i don't have to worry about it getting done correctly. control freak? who, me????

Quote:
I LOVE Festival of the Lion King too. It about ties for best show with Beauty and the Beast!
yep! i agree. both of them are fabulous.

Quote:
Bummer about your necklace. But it's a great excuse to buy new jewelry!

Thanks for writing this wonderful report, Dawn. I know what a job it is and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write it all down for us. With fabulous pictures no less.

It was so much fun meeting you, Tara, and Erin and I certainly hope it won't be the last time! ((big hug))
about the necklace, i can always order one directly from the store. but i haven't done it yet. i have 4 months until our next trip. so i think i'll probably wait it out and get a new one.

you're welcome!!!! i loved meeting you, too, and i hope it's not the last time! when are you guys going back? i won't say what my little brain has been thinking for the past few days. um.....here's a few clues. me.....free dining.......my AP that expires on 9/22/08......my friend erica (vandyfan10) that would like to go back sans husband.....hmmmmmm????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwi View Post
Great trip report. I really enjoyed reading how other groups of women enjoy the world. I really am starting to like AK, EE is a big plus for me, and our last trip we saw Nemo show twice. I have been back less than a month and am ready to start planning another trip............. But I have other adventures ahead so I will just have to read about everyone else's trips.
it's a disease, i tell ya! i'm thinking three trips ahead right now.....there's something wrong with me!!!! thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongemommie05 View Post
Thank you for dragging your TR out that is really the only way i can ever catch up . i was lurking before but not posted thanks to 5 kiddos
Loved your pictures . even the redneck ones sorry about your Tink necklace although i am gonna admit i did get lost with your different language but just had to think
EE oh yea expedition everest
i know there is a name for what i am talking about but i can not think right now .
Hopefully i can stay caught up on your next one
sorry about all the abbreviations! hopefully you made sense of most of them. i NEED to get over to your TR.....i keep forgetting about it. i'm going to go sub right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
I had to come finish this one up. LOL at the hairy booty photo. That's hilarious!!!!
as i said before, i'm an angel and didn't even notice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterocky77 View Post
Hey LexMelinda--I am about 2 months too late. But I LOVED ToT. I would have been mad at myself if I had not rode it. That was probably the second best ride at WDW.
and what would the BEST ride at WDW be????? hmmmmm......let me think. could it be the ride that erin almost didn't ride....EXPEDITION EVEREST??????? yep, i bet that's it. what would you do without me in your life forcing you to have fun????
Old 01-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #255
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

ok like I said on the pre tr I was going to do this one too. I did. what a great time you all had. I cannot wait to go. u got me very excited to go. thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: