Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

14 people going to disney in JULY! *updated 8/7*

Hey everyone this is my first Pre-Trip Report so please bare with me.

First let me introduce myself. My name is Lucina Iím 25 years old. I work for a computer company in the Accounts payable department, and Iím also a plus size model. I stay in Miami where Iím married to a wonder man weíve been together for 10 years and we have been married for 5. And since Iím only 3 hours away from Disney Iíve been to Disney every year since I was 5. Are last trip was in October, which I loved but it was only for 4 day and we only went to Halloween Horror Nights. We stayed at a rental home. Which we always do because it always more then 10 of us going.

I found the Disboards last year before my October trip and I fell in love with reading other peoples trip report. Well one day I said to myself let me post a comment on someone trip report, which I did. A couple of days later I get a PM from the person who created the trip report and they told me not to leave message on their Pre-TR because Ni@@ers are not allowed . When I got that message I was shocked, and asking myself is this real. NO not on the disboards . I felt so hurt that I logged off, cried to my DH, and promised myself that I would never get back on here again. Then one day I woke up and said why should I stop going on the DIS because of one person ignorance. So I decided to get back on and just read other people Pre-TR and TR I feel in love with the disboard all over again . But was still afraid of posting a comment. So I decided last night why donít I just write me own Pre-TR. So let the show began.

Next up:

The cast
When we are going
And pictures(that is if someone can show me how to do that)

Last edited by DiamondDiva305; 08-07-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:06 PM   #2
irene_dsc
DIS Veteran

Oh, no - I can't believe someone was that nasty to you!!! (Well, I can believe, I just wish he hadn't been, y'know?) Sending you belated hugs...

I hope this DISexperience is better by far!

And, wow, 14 people to organize! Herding cats, anyone?

Current PTR for a maybe trip - Don't tell the kids: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2012444
Trip #1: Jan 2-8, 2008 WDW - TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1632004
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #3
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by irene_dsc View Post
Oh, no - I can't believe someone was that nasty to you!!! (Well, I can believe, I just wish he hadn't been, y'know?) Sending you belated hugs...

I hope this DISexperience is better by far!

And, wow, 14 people to organize! Herding cats, anyone?

I have a reader

irene_dsc

Yes it was sad but you know there are people that are just ignorant and but need a little

Old 02-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

Pictures

I want to add picture before my next post. Can someone please tell me how I can do that.
Thanks in advance

Old 02-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
BeeBopp
Mouseketeer

It's easiest to use photobucket.com. After uploading photos, under the picture there will be 4 web links. Use the last one called IMG code. Click on the link and it should say "copied." Then go into your trip report link and paste in link. Preview post to make sure it works. If it doesn't work, you may not have enough posts on the DISboard yet (I think I had to have 10 posts before it let me post pics...I'm new to the site too!) Hope this works, let me know if you have any ?'s.

Me DH DDog

'87-Poly; '97-BW; '98-Poly; '01-AKL&BW; '03-BW; '04-Our Wedding!-BCV; '05-BWV; '08-BCV & BW
Old 02-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
BeeBopp
Mouseketeer

BTW, I just read your first post...that IS so ignorant that someone wrote that! Wow! Well, don't worry, I'm sure you will get a lot of subscribers for your PTR, including me I started writing one too today...it's my first time too! When are you going?

Me DH DDog

'87-Poly; '97-BW; '98-Poly; '01-AKL&BW; '03-BW; '04-Our Wedding!-BCV; '05-BWV; '08-BCV & BW
Old 02-14-2008, 06:59 PM   #7
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBopp View Post
BTW, I just read your first post...that IS so ignorant that someone wrote that! Wow! Well, don't worry, I'm sure you will get a lot of subscribers for your PTR, including me I started writing one too today...it's my first time too! When are you going?
BeeBopp

I'm going July 3-13, I was just working on my next post, And I guess I will add pictures once I get home from work.

Thanks for joining.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #8
BeeBopp
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDiva305 View Post
BeeBopp

I'm going July 3-13, I was just working on my next post, And I guess I will add pictures once I get home from work.

Thanks for joining.
Awesome, can't wait to see pics!

Me DH DDog

Old 02-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #9
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

I'm downloading some pic now so I should have the next post up soon.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #10
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

Valentines Day

So you all know yesterday was Valentines Day. I get home thinking that DH had decided he didn’t want to celebrate valentines this year. Because usually I would get flowers delivered to my job or something but yesterday I GOT NOTHINGGGGGGGGG. So I get home and I walk in and see candles light and roses leading to the bedroom and I follow and I get to the bedroom and there was a card that said READ ME!! So I read it and GUESS what is said. I don’t actually remember what the other words like I love you, you mean the world to me blahhhh blahhh blahh All I seen was DISNEY IN MARCH FOR 5 DAYS AND HE'S PAYING FOR EVERYTHING I then busted a move I'M GOING TO DISNEY NEXT MONTH man I started jumping on the bed and yelling IM GOING TO DISNEY. DH walks in all dress up in a suit and roses with a big smile on him face and said "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY" Oh how I love him so. We then got dress and went out to eat on south beach.

So now I have a trip to plan for that trip in less then a month

We are going March 12-March 17

But who cares I'm going to Disney

You see I haven't been to Disney since May of last year. Like I said before are last trip was only for a weekends and we went only to Universal so I’m so excited.

Ok now back to downloading picture. All that talking about dancing and jumping on beds got me tired

Last edited by DiamondDiva305; 03-07-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #11
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

When We Are Going And The Cast

ARE YOU READY HERE WE GO

When are we Going:

Well on are way back from are October trip. We decided we wanted to go back in July. Yeah I know it’s a busy season but that the only month we all decided on. So the dates are: July 3-13,2008 (10 nights).

THE CAST

ME- Of course

Gabi 1- My precious little god daughter who turned 1 yesterday

Wallens 27- DH ,Pharmacist. He loves being a kid, and loves Disney would go their
every month if he could. Wants to move to Orlando in 5 years.

Jason 16 - DH little brother and first trip to Disney

Josh 10- DH little brother been to Orlando, never been to Disney.
Shawn 12- DH little brother he went on are last October trip, but didn’t get to go to Disney and he can’t wait to go back again.
France- Shawn’s best Friend
Here is a pic of DH and all of them left to right: Josh, France, and Shawn.

Sha 21- My little sis who I love we are really close, she currently in school in Atlanta, and will be the only one flying in.

Betty 24- My cousin, she’s been to almost all of are trips, and believe it or not she’s already packing

Patricia 20- My cousin first time going to Disney without her parents, I might have to keep an eye on her cause when her and my sister get together they are always up to no good.

Macallan 25- DH friend, went on one of are trip and will only go if we are going for 5 or more day. He’s also the comedian in the group he will have you laughing non stop. So its always a pleasure for him to travel with us.

Guerline 25- My co-worker, went on are last trip loved it and wants to go again. First time going to Disney.

Patrick 26- DH best friend stays in Tallahassee, and been to Disney before but never with us.

Rodney 21- Macallan brother, first time going to Orlando or Disney he is super excited.

Suzie:My close friend and co worker.

Well that us a crazy bunch from Miami, if you ever see us in the parks runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So I talked to Suzie last night and she said she wants to bring her DH and her 3 kids which was ok since the home we are stating at has 7 bedroom and a pull out and her kids are 9 months, 4, and 6 so it should all work out so now we have 18!!!! People in total. I emailed the owner to make sure it was fine since we do have 2 toddlers and they can sleep in a pac n play. Well see what happens.

Last edited by DiamondDiva305; 04-29-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #12
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

I guess no one is interested in my PTR only 2 post

Old 02-15-2008, 10:04 PM   #13
BeeBopp
Mouseketeer

Oh my! What a great Valentines gift...lucky!

Wow, looks like you have a lot of planning to do with all those people going! At least you know a lot about Disney, so you'll do great I'm sure. Can't wait to hear more...

Me DH DDog

Old 02-15-2008, 10:14 PM   #14
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

You should of PM'd me and told me someone PM'd you and called you a racial slur. I could of banned the person. Don't ever, ever accept that kind of behavior, especially here on the DIS Boards.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Your's is the 2nd title that caught my attention tonite. It's seems like we are a group of people that like to plan. I just can't fathom that people don't like to plan for a vacation, especially to WDW.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:06 AM   #15
DiamondDiva305
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBopp View Post
Oh my! What a great Valentines gift...lucky!

Wow, looks like you have a lot of planning to do with all those people going! At least you know a lot about Disney, so you'll do great I'm sure. Can't wait to hear more...
Yeah I loved my gift. I had to get up early to get started on the planning. So far all I have book is are car rental from Thrifty which was not bad.

Now I have to book, a hotel(on-site of course), and see what ADR we can get.

This is going to be DH and I 4th trip together ALONE.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: