Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #121
Treacle44
DIS Veteran

What a wonderful report, so detailed and the pics are perfect. Couple of questions for you if you don't mind?

1. Was Spoodles really that good (have an ADR for it but was thinking of changing to Nine Dragons).

2. We're going next month to celebrate my 30 birthday, do you tell the CM's when you booked your ADR's that it was DD's birthday or just when you arrived at the restaurants?

Thanks

April 2009 - Back to Pop!
November 2007 - 3 weeks at WDW - VWL, BCV & home to SSR

May 2006 - Pop Century
Treacle44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 08:35 PM   #122
MrsB1228
DIS Veteran

Thank you!!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to post them, it really means a lot to me to know you found my reviews helpful. I had a wonderful time writing the report as it allowed me to relive our vacation and keep that wonderful Disney magic going for a while longer. So sorry I've been MIA lately, I've been unbelievably busy at work for the past few weeks. Going away is wonderful, but there's always a price to be paid when you return.

Tracy, I informed Disney dining that we were celebrating my daughter's 19th birthday when I made the ADR's and it was noted on all our reservations.

Spoodles was delicious! We all really enjoyed it (except for my non-adventurous hubby) and would go back in a heartbeat. If I had to choose between Spoodles and Nine Dragons, it would definitely be a difficult decision. I would likely pick Nine Dragons, but simply to make everyone (including DH) happy. Spoodles certainly had a much better dessert selection, if that's important to you. Nine Dragons had delicious appetizers and entrees, but their desserts were pitiful. I hope you have a wonderful experience wherever you decide to go!

Sept/Oct 2013 Dining Report: The Incredible Expanding Women - 14 Days On The DxDP - In Progress
Sept/Oct 2012 Dining Report: 14 Days of Gluttony AKA Doing Free Dining Again! COMPLETE!
My first Dining Report: It's Time To Eat Again?!? 10 days of free dining with pics! COMPLETE!

1985-2004-Many, many offsite visits; March '05-POP; Dec '06-POFQ; Aug/Sept '07-POFQ; Sept '10-POFQ; Sept/Oct '11-POFQ; Sept/Oct '12-POFQ, Sept/Oct '13-POFQ; Sept/Oct '14-POFQ
MrsB1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #123
mkingdom418
Earning My Ears

very very well done. Loved your report!!

05/07 YC Got Engaged

08/08 Disneymoon

08/09 Anniversary Trip
mkingdom418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #124
MrsB1228
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkingdom418 View Post
very very well done. Loved your report!!
Thank you so much!

Sept/Oct 2013 Dining Report: The Incredible Expanding Women - 14 Days On The DxDP - In Progress
Sept/Oct 2012 Dining Report: 14 Days of Gluttony AKA Doing Free Dining Again! COMPLETE!
My first Dining Report: It's Time To Eat Again?!? 10 days of free dining with pics! COMPLETE!

1985-2004-Many, many offsite visits; March '05-POP; Dec '06-POFQ; Aug/Sept '07-POFQ; Sept '10-POFQ; Sept/Oct '11-POFQ; Sept/Oct '12-POFQ, Sept/Oct '13-POFQ; Sept/Oct '14-POFQ
MrsB1228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: