Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-31-2009, 10:57 PM   #766
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Im a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 55,869

30 days for me to when i return home again to Sports, for the 20th time.......


i call All Stars Sports my home away from home.
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #767
MickMan
DIS Veteran
 
MickMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: MN
Posts: 590

Quote:
Originally Posted by macraven View Post
30 days for me to when i return home again to Sports, for the 20th time.......


i call All Stars Sports my home away from home.

20th time.......Do they know you by name???
__________________




MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #768
MagiKitty

I'm in shape...shaped like a pear on two sticks
 
MagiKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 7,140

26 days more for us!

Our insane 10 day trip: F&W, MNSSHP, La Nouba, BMG, Emerils, Sea World. Three days at EPCOT, two days at MK and DHS, and one day at AK.
__________________


MagiKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #769
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Im a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 55,869

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMan View Post
20th time.......Do they know you by name???



some do......
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:29 AM   #770
eeyoregon
I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder
 
eeyoregon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 5,328

Quote:
Originally Posted by macraven View Post
30 days for me to when i return home again to Sports, for the 20th time.......


i call All Stars Sports my home away from home.
Maybe we will bump into each other! I am the short, fluffy mom with the 2 really tall teen sons. I usually have my eeyore lanyard on.

Gina
__________________
Me 42 (Gina) , DS 20 (Hayden) , DS 17 (Jensen)
eeyoregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:41 AM   #771
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Im a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 55,869

i'll study your picture in your avator and be on the look out for you.

if you see a blonde with long hair, that would be me.
my hair is past my butt.


i grow my hair out and give it to Locks of Love.
hair cut time will be when i return from my vacation.

if you yell out "Mac", i'll look for you...
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:35 AM   #772
MagiKitty

I'm in shape...shaped like a pear on two sticks
 
MagiKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 7,140

eeyoregon and macraven...I'll be watching out for both of you! eeyoregon, I watch your fridge swap, lots of work there! And macraven, you've been so great on the US board. The Dis people are awesome.

btw....macraven, I"m growing my hair for LOL too! nearly down to my waist now, hoping to cut by November. Hair's curly, so I have to take that into consideration when I get rid of ten inches of it.

I'll be the fluffy chick (love that term!) with tons of brown-ish hair and my BF uses crutches. You can't miss us!
__________________


MagiKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #773
lustergirl
DIS Veteran
 
lustergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 5,389

Have a great trip everyone. Sports was our very first resort and will be in my heart forever.
__________________
lustergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #774
angwill
I just want to live at WDW!
 
angwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,725

I will be at Sports 10/2-10/12 as well. I too am a fluffy woman with a teen age son. lol

Mac,
I am going to try to catch up with everyone at Epcot on the 5th and at MNSSHP on the 6th. Sorry I have not been keeping up on the other thread. This trip DS said he wants to sleep in and get plenty of pool time during the day so we will more likely be in the parks late afternoon to evening.

Hope to see everyone at Sports.

Ang
__________________
AngAlWill Angel:
angwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #775
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Im a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 55,869

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiKitty View Post
eeyoregon and macraven...I'll be watching out for both of you! eeyoregon, I watch your fridge swap, lots of work there! And macraven, you've been so great on the US board. The Dis people are awesome.

btw....macraven, I"m growing my hair for LOL too! nearly down to my waist now, hoping to cut by November. Hair's curly, so I have to take that into consideration when I get rid of ten inches of it.

I'll be the fluffy chick (love that term!) with tons of brown-ish hair and my BF uses crutches. You can't miss us!
thank you.


i'll also look for you too along with the eyore from oregon!
i hope i find both of you.
let's see, fluffy cat lover with long light brownish hair.....


i have more lines on my index card if other homies will be at sports during the same time period.


Quote:
Originally Posted by angwill View Post
I will be at Sports 10/2-10/12 as well. I too am a fluffy woman with a teen age son. lol

Mac,
I am going to try to catch up with everyone at Epcot on the 5th and at MNSSHP on the 6th. Sorry I have not been keeping up on the other thread. This trip DS said he wants to sleep in and get plenty of pool time during the day so we will more likely be in the parks late afternoon to evening.

Hope to see everyone at Sports.

Ang
no iguana rope drop.....
yikes!
at least i will see you on that monday at epcot!


btw, call me fluffy also.
my diet failed me again...

__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #776
pixidust princess
Mouseketeer
 
pixidust princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 405

Wow, there will be lots of us disers at ASSP the first part of October. We will be a grand gathering of 8, requested touchdown building, October 3-10. I am tall, have brown curly hair and have a very tan husband and children. Our last name is Monke, so I you yell for the "monkeys", we will probably answer!
__________________
medhds14 ds11

July 17-24, 2006-Our fabulous family trip to AKL!

October 3-10, 2009-Our fabulous family trip to All Star Sport!

pixidust princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #777
angwill
I just want to live at WDW!
 
angwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,725

Mac,
No iguana rope drop for us. The days of rope drop are sadly over for me unless I can convince DS who is now a teen that he should get up early on non school days. lol I miss when he was young and would get up for rope drop every day without begging me to leave him sleep.

Pixie dust,
Another person from Illinois. Yeah!! I am from the Rockford area. Oh I also requested touchdown building so maybe we might be in the same building.

If anyone wants to get together one day at the pool let me know.

Ang
__________________
AngAlWill Angel:
angwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:12 PM   #778
eeyoregon
I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder
 
eeyoregon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 5,328

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiKitty View Post
eeyoregon and macraven...I'll be watching out for both of you! eeyoregon, I watch your fridge swap, lots of work there! And macraven, you've been so great on the US board. The Dis people are awesome.

btw....macraven, I"m growing my hair for LOL too! nearly down to my waist now, hoping to cut by November. Hair's curly, so I have to take that into consideration when I get rid of ten inches of it.

I'll be the fluffy chick (love that term!) with tons of brown-ish hair and my BF uses crutches. You can't miss us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angwill View Post
I will be at Sports 10/2-10/12 as well. I too am a fluffy woman with a teen age son. lol

Mac,
I am going to try to catch up with everyone at Epcot on the 5th and at MNSSHP on the 6th. Sorry I have not been keeping up on the other thread. This trip DS said he wants to sleep in and get plenty of pool time during the day so we will more likely be in the parks late afternoon to evening.

Hope to see everyone at Sports.

Ang
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixidust princess View Post
Wow, there will be lots of us disers at ASSP the first part of October. We will be a grand gathering of 8, requested touchdown building, October 3-10. I am tall, have brown curly hair and have a very tan husband and children. Our last name is Monke, so I you yell for the "monkeys", we will probably answer!
HI everyone!! I didn't realize that so many of us were at the same resort on the same dates, how fun!! Lacy1101 is also there at the same time...we will meet for the 1st time on an Illuminations cruise October 6.

Be sure to hang some kind of DIS sign in your windows and I will watch for those too! I always make some kind of dorky (how my kids describe them) decorated sign for the room window.
__________________
Me 42 (Gina) , DS 20 (Hayden) , DS 17 (Jensen)
eeyoregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #779
eeyoregon
I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder
 
eeyoregon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 5,328

October AsSP folks:

P.S. If you haven't already, come on over to our October thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2125054

Gina
__________________
Me 42 (Gina) , DS 20 (Hayden) , DS 17 (Jensen)
eeyoregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #780
lacy1101
DIS Veteran
 
lacy1101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: South Central Kentucky
Posts: 1,662

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyoregon View Post
HI everyone!! I didn't realize that so many of us were at the same resort on the same dates, how fun!! Lacy1101 is also there at the same time...we will meet for the 1st time on an Illuminations cruise October 6.

Be sure to hang some kind of DIS sign in your windows and I will watch for those too! I always make some kind of dorky (how my kids describe them) decorated sign for the room window.
This is too cool! I will definitely have to put something on our door or in the window to identify us as DISers. We are a family of four: DH-43, me-43 (turning 44 on Sept. 15!), DS-17, and DD-14. I can't think of anything special to identify us by except I'm going to try to have LGMH on me somewhere (torsie24 made them for me)!

We really don't have that much longer to wait . . .
__________________

Oct. 94 Caribbean Beach * Oct. 99 All-Star Music * Oct. 02 All-Star Movies * Oct. 05 Pop Century * March 08 NSBA Conf. w/DH (2 days off property) * August '08 Pop Century * October 09 All-Star Sports * November '10 Caribbean Beach; * Sept. '11 Pop Century * November '11 Wilderness Lodge * November '12 POFQ * October '13 AKV Jambo House 25th Anniversary Trip * November '13 Coronado Springs * October '14 Caribbean Beach (to visit daughter in DCP) * December '14 TBD (Christmas w/daughter in DCP)
lacy1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: