Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #2356
Brenda P
Earning My Ears

Staying in non-preferred building 8 AsMusic now and we do have the divider curtain.
Brenda P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #2357
busymama04
Mouseketeer

We were supposed to stay at asmu but when we arrived yesterday we were sprinkled with picked dust and Disney upgraded us to CBR in connecting pirate rooms with a lake view!!!! ASMU said our requests for preferred connecting rooms couldn't be granted not enough beds
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #2358
MomofKatie
Maybe if you leave some chocolate under your pillow the Tag Fairy will visit you!
In the second grade I looked like a mini senior citizen!
"Dairy World?" "Fairy World." "OH, DARN IT!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by busymama04 View Post
We were supposed to stay at asmu but when we arrived yesterday we were sprinkled with picked dust and Disney upgraded us to CBR in connecting pirate rooms with a lake view!!!! ASMU said our requests for preferred connecting rooms couldn't be granted not enough beds
Wow! Congrats- I'd love an upgrade like that.
MomofKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #2359
tripletots
DIS Veteran

Quote:
we were supposed to stay at asmu but when we arrived yesterday we were sprinkled with picked dust and disney upgraded us to cbr in connecting pirate rooms with a lake view!!!! Asmu said our requests for preferred connecting rooms couldn't be granted not enough beds
lucky!

. .
tripletots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #2360
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Nice! I still have to make my reservation for here. It will be for next December

RobinDh Matt ds22 dd14 dd7
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!
Old 08-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #2361
redstickredhead
Disnerd Forever

forgive me if this is a repeat question or two

but sometimes it's difficult to wade through so much info!

We are staying at ASMu in sept and requested (knowing it was just that) a room in either bway or rock inn.

Our last stay was at ASMo and we had a little "coat rack" sort of set up with pegs in that room. It was so great for hanging our purses/backpacks/hats!

Are these in all/some rooms in ASMu now, too? Also I just can't seem to remember--how many drawers are in the television/storage unit and how many coat hangers generally are in the vanity area?

I know these are silly questions but we are traveling with four adults and opting to save money on a smaller room, so I am trying to map out storage as best I can before we get there
Old 08-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #2362
BebopBaloo
DIS Veteran

We've had the coat rack in both of our standard rooms at ASMu. I'm not sure about the drawers..I want to say two large drawers and a couple of shelves above them...
"Don't spend all your time looking around for something you want that can't be found. When you find out you can live without it and go along not thinking about it, I'll tell you something true. The bear necessities of life will come to you."

Psalm 27:1
BebopBaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #2363
flyergrad09
Future Monorail Driver

Here's a picture of the tv stand/drawers from when we stayed at ASMu in May. The door on the bottom right is for the mini fridge.

We also had the pegs, I think there were four of them, and if I had to guess on the hangars, I'd say there between 6 to 8 hangars, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I hope this helps!
flyergrad09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #2364
BebopBaloo
DIS Veteran

oooh right! I forgot about the change to the dresser/entertainment center with the fridge!
"Don't spend all your time looking around for something you want that can't be found. When you find out you can live without it and go along not thinking about it, I'll tell you something true. The bear necessities of life will come to you."

Psalm 27:1
BebopBaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #2365
redstickredhead
Disnerd Forever

Wow u guys rock!!! I foresee visitin this forum a LOT before we head out! 46 days!!! :D
Old 08-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #2366
Mom2Kaylee
DCL, DVC, & WDW Addict

We booked adjudicate last year and got pixie dust by getting upgraded to the beach club. Best WDW vacation by far. Going again next month and praying for another upgrade lol!

Mom2Kaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #2367
dancin Disney style
I found one to share with some fab american disers
Could you break off the handle?

Quote:
Very lucky....I'm sure it will never happen to me. We always stay for between 10-14 days. There's no way they will spring for an upgrade for that long. Although, maybe I can wish....I'm thinking of a surprise trip in November just for 4 days to see the Xmas decor. If I book, I'll cross my fingers and toes.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #2368
grumpy&princess
DIS Veteran

does anyone know how much it costs to get a mini fridge in your room and do they even do this for non preferred rooms? First time staying onsite
Old 08-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #2369
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy&princess View Post
does anyone know how much it costs to get a mini fridge in your room and do they even do this for non preferred rooms? First time staying onsite
All rooms now have a complimentary mini-fridge/beverage cooler, whatever you want to call it.
EpcotBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #2370
grumpy&princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpcotBill View Post
All rooms now have a complimentary mini-fridge/beverage cooler, whatever you want to call it.
thanks do you know how big this is? such as can you get a half gallon of milk in it?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: