Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
Pigsty333
I get censored all the time
 
Pigsty333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 785

Witnesses Sought In Moms' Disney Line Fight

http://www.local6.com/news/13966943/detail.html

Witnesses Sought In Moms' Disney Line Fight

POSTED: 11:38 am EDT August 24, 2007
UPDATED: 11:43 am EDT August 24, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Detectives investigating a fight between two mothers while in line at a tea cup ride at Walt Disney World in May are now asking for witnesses to come forward if they saw the incident.

Victoria Walker, 52, of Alabama, was arrested on suspicion she beat and choked Aimee Krause of Clermont because she apparently believed Krause was allowed ahead of her while waiting to board the "Mad Tea Party" ride.

Witnesses said Walker became enraged after the victim and her children were allowed ahead of her at the "Mad Tea Party' ride in May.

Walker was questioned after the incident and allowed to return to her Alabama home.

However, when a judge noticed how severe the victim's injuries were, he signed an arrest warrant for Walker.

It took deputies nearly two months to catch up with the woman but she was picked up on a warrant in Alabama and transported back to Orange County.

She bonded out of jail shortly after her arrest.

Investigators are asking any witnesses to the event call the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
Pigsty333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
zacharybsmom
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Puyallup Washington
Posts: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigsty333 View Post
http://www.local6.com/news/13966943/detail.html

Witnesses Sought In Moms' Disney Line Fight

POSTED: 11:38 am EDT August 24, 2007
UPDATED: 11:43 am EDT August 24, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Detectives investigating a fight between two mothers while in line at a tea cup ride at Walt Disney World in May are now asking for witnesses to come forward if they saw the incident.

Victoria Walker, 52, of Alabama, was arrested on suspicion she beat and choked Aimee Krause of Clermont because she apparently believed Krause was allowed ahead of her while waiting to board the "Mad Tea Party" ride.

Witnesses said Walker became enraged after the victim and her children were allowed ahead of her at the "Mad Tea Party' ride in May.

Walker was questioned after the incident and allowed to return to her Alabama home.

However, when a judge noticed how severe the victim's injuries were, he signed an arrest warrant for Walker.

It took deputies nearly two months to catch up with the woman but she was picked up on a warrant in Alabama and transported back to Orange County.

She bonded out of jail shortly after her arrest.

Investigators are asking any witnesses to the event call the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Line rage at Disney...next on Jerry Springer
How sad for the families that were involved and/or witnessed this.
zacharybsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-25-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
jonestavern


Still frighteningly..NAKED!
 
jonestavern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Just North of E. Japeepee, NH
Posts: 6,862

I am really curious as to why witness names & info wasn't taken at the scene.

Good luck finding anyone who wants to come forward even on the off chance they should find out witnesses are needed!


Jean
__________________


AKV, ASMo, ASMu, ASSp; BCV, BWV, CBR, CSR, HHI, OKW, POFQ, POP, POR, SSR, WDW Swan; VB, WLV, & offsite
jonestavern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
I Love Pluto
DIS Veteran
I guess that makes me a kiddie song expert.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bensalem, PA
Posts: 3,970

[QUOTE=jonestavern;20479588]I am really curious as to why witness names & info wasn't taken at the scene.

I agree. Someone didn't do his/her job.
__________________
Pop, POFQ, & POR
I Love Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #5
Gooofy-Blade
Kentucky's Goofy
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 539

yea, I saw it all..........you see first this Beauty comes by with these 7 short miners following her...singin' some Hi-Ho song....then that first lady looks over those dwarfs and when she did, that second lady, she cuts right in front of her....well, next, they went to swingin' at each other...then a couple of clueless dudes named Tweedle Dee and Dum go runnin' for cover and some big tall Goofy dog tries to jump betwixt the two women and stop them. Next this Buzz dude flies in to save the Goofy character and starts hollerin' that he is gonna kick their ***** to infinity and beyond. Before I know it some Pirates were there and they broke into a bigger fight. The next thing you know there was an innocent little bear all Poohed out on the ground with honey split all over the place. I figured I'd try to leave because I didn't want to be no witness to it...the commotion sounded like a freight train rumbling by and then I realized it was just some Mickey mouse with some mouse chick with him........unbelievably the Mouse grabbed the instigator of it all and tossed her all the way to Main Street. It was just then that a bunch of hillbilly bears had just finished their jamboree and started to tearing at the ole gal. By now she had enough and was runnin' for the front gates. The last thing I saw was a bunch of big ole parade brooms sweepin' her right out. I turned back around and low and behold some Prince Charming fellow had scooped up the injured lady and took her to the castle and there she stayed all night.

Of course I heard she got tossed out cause some family had been selected to take her place for the evening!

Other than that, I didn't see a thing, officer.
__________________
"One stay at WL and hooked for a lifetime!"
Gooofy-Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #6
mcqueengroupie
Mouseketeer
 
mcqueengroupie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 253


Luv that!!!!
__________________
June 1979: off site w/family, March 1995 off site--Spring Break, October 1995: off site, September 1996: CBR--got engaged, May 1998: Yacht Club--Honeymoon, May 2000: Port Orleans, October 2001: off site--Portifino Bay Resort, February 2004: off site--Vistana Resort, May 2006: SSR, June 2007: off site Vistana Villages, December 2007: SSR, December 2009: SSR/BWV, February 2012: BWV
mcqueengroupie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:37 PM   #7
RVGal
Proud Redhead
Just call me Elmer 'cause I'll stick with you like glue
I walked the dog in my pjs
by not watching Rosie O'Donnell, I wound up with my nether regions on fire
 
RVGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NE Georgia
Posts: 3,888

Now THAT would be a Disney-style throwdown.

We like to think of Disney as a place where we are insulated from the real world. The problem is, the real world just keeps buying tickets and coming anyway. Sigh.
__________________
~*~Tricia~*~
And my guys - DH DS12 DS9


The CANCER SUCKS trip report
RVGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:01 PM   #8
Kathi OD
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the nevermind we know what was thereRedhead
Guess what - Doesn't like the cheese soup
 
Kathi OD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,870

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVGal View Post
We like to think of Disney as a place where we are insulated from the real world. The problem is, the real world just keeps buying tickets and coming anyway. Sigh.
Too true!
__________________
* 1988 FW * 1991 CBR * 1993 CBR * 1996 ASSp * 1998 CBR * 2000 CBR * 2001 OKW *
* 2002 OKW * 2003 OKW * 2004 OKW * 2005 OKW * 2007 OKW * 2009 VWL * 4/2011 OKW *11/2011 OKW * 2012 SSR *

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts." -- C. S. Lewis
Kathi OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 03:50 PM   #9
the Dark Marauder
Proud Redhead
Time Travel Grand Master
It has achieved Legendary status
 
the Dark Marauder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Between the beginning and end of time
Posts: 6,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooofy-Blade View Post
yea, I saw it all..........you see first this Beauty comes by with these 7 short miners following her...singin' some Hi-Ho song....then that first lady looks over those dwarfs and when she did, that second lady, she cuts right in front of her....well, next, they went to swingin' at each other...then a couple of clueless dudes named Tweedle Dee and Dum go runnin' for cover and some big tall Goofy dog tries to jump betwixt the two women and stop them. Next this Buzz dude flies in to save the Goofy character and starts hollerin' that he is gonna kick their ***** to infinity and beyond. Before I know it some Pirates were there and they broke into a bigger fight. The next thing you know there was an innocent little bear all Poohed out on the ground with honey split all over the place. I figured I'd try to leave because I didn't want to be no witness to it...the commotion sounded like a freight train rumbling by and then I realized it was just some Mickey mouse with some mouse chick with him........unbelievably the Mouse grabbed the instigator of it all and tossed her all the way to Main Street. It was just then that a bunch of hillbilly bears had just finished their jamboree and started to tearing at the ole gal. By now she had enough and was runnin' for the front gates. The last thing I saw was a bunch of big ole parade brooms sweepin' her right out. I turned back around and low and behold some Prince Charming fellow had scooped up the injured lady and took her to the castle and there she stayed all night.

Of course I heard she got tossed out cause some family had been selected to take her place for the evening!

Other than that, I didn't see a thing, officer.
Best. Post. Ever.
__________________
the Dark Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #10
seashoreCM
All around nice guy.
 
seashoreCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 21,427

Would the prosecution fly the witnesses down to Orlando and while there the witnesses could, after testifying, enjoy some more days at Disney?

It would be hard to get anyone to come forward if they had to get themselves to Orlando to answer a summons on their own.

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm
__________________
Last Disney trip: December 2010.
Today's riddle: Q: Why are there these 20 foot timber or stucco walls between the freeway and people's back yards? A: So people living there don't put up huge Christmas light displays and distract passing motorists.
seashoreCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #11
mb1976
Mouseketeer
 
mb1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 99

Wow, that gal must have really been beat up for them to spend to money to bring her back.
mb1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:46 PM   #12
bytheblood
DIS Veteran
 
bytheblood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 17,323

That whole story is just sickening. The Walker lady needs to spend some time in jail sharing a room with Bertha!!!
bytheblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:29 PM   #13
Gooofy-Blade
Kentucky's Goofy
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 539

[QUOTE=seashoreCM;20482948]Would the prosecution fly the witnesses down to Orlando and while there the witnesses could, after testifying, enjoy some more days at Disney?

Well.....like I said earlier, I saw it all but I ain't saying much....the authorities done contacted me cause somebody on these here Disboards snitch me. Anyway, the court case looks strong...kinda like an Oklahoma tornado or Eastern Kentucky divorce: either way somebody's losin' a housetrailer. But I digress.... yep, they promised to fly me down...some young boy in green tights is flyin' me half way and then some Arab boy called Aladdin is gonna pick me up on a big ole' rug. They promised to put me in temporary housing in a log house called the Lodge.

I'll let ya'll know how it turns out. I like the idea of a cell with Big Bertha...
__________________
"One stay at WL and hooked for a lifetime!"
Gooofy-Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:40 PM   #14
Spectro is #1
DVC Member
 
Spectro is #1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: South Windsor CT.
Posts: 846

I thought I had read somewhere that Tigger was a witness so they didn't need anybody else's statement. But it turned out he was discredited due to allegations of a shady criminal past including molestation and assault. Now authorities need to hunt down other witnesses to build a case.

If I remember the story correctly her defence involves taking the word MAD literally and it is Disney's fault for her actions because if they didn't want people to get mad they shouldn't call the attraction the MAD Tea Party.
__________________
CBR 5/93 5/95, POLR aka DXL 5/95 9/99 9/06, CS 9/97, Magic cruises 9/00 (west cost 5/05) 9/06 11/08, Wonder cruise 9/03 2 days at Vero Beach Poly 9/00, VWL 8/01 12/04, BCV 8/02 6/03 4/06 4/07 8/11, BWV 3/02 10/07 8/12, OKW 9/05, SSR 6/07, Disneyland Hotel 5/05, POP/BCV 4/06, BCV 5/07SSR 6/07, VWL/DCL 11/08, VWL 5/12 AKL 5/09 SSR 8/09 BLT 9/10 5/11
Spectro is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #15
Rhonda
Quote of the Day: Happiness is a Warm Puppy!
 
Rhonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Posts: 6,996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectro is #1 View Post
I thought I had read somewhere that Tigger was a witness so they didn't need anybody else's statement. But it turned out he was discredited due to allegations of a shady criminal past including molestation and assault. Now authorities need to hunt down other witnesses to build a case.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: