Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2007, 09:54 AM   #1
lexeka
Mouseketeer

Surprise for our kids

It has been hard to keep it a surprise, BUT my husband and I are taking our two daughters: 7 1/2 and almost 4 to WDW from 9/22-9/30!

We live in MT and the airfare is so expensive that we will leave Fri. night and drive to Salt Lake City, UT. All they know is we are going on a trip. We'll leave that night and drive so the girls will sleep most of the way.

We take good 'ole Delta to Orlando. Non stop! Whoo Hoo!

All this time we hope to keep it from coming out. Then we arrive there and take the Magical Express to the hotel. I don't know if there is a way from keeping it from the girls then; I am assuming all things are plastered with the mouse.....

When we arrive at the hotel, we plan to just unload and sit by the pool....

That night, after we get them asleep, I plan on trying the Tinkerbell presents suggested. I'll throw some Pixie dust about and leave each daughter an outfit. DD7 will have a beautiful Belle gown and DD4 will have Snow White along with an invitation to attend Cinderella's Breakfast that morning.

I bought a few small things to leave here and there including a Disney Journal I made for DD7.

Later that week, we have dinner in Epcot at Akershus and so for the morning of that dinner, will again leave an outfit for each with an invitation. DD7 will have Meg's outfit from HErcules (she loves Meg's song) and DD4 will have a Belle dress.

Does anyone know where and if Meg ever comes out?

Sure hope that they don't find out until we drive under the Disney sign but.... hopefully at least until we arrive in Orlando.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
java
I am embracing the Turkey Butt
We have the mentally insane lab and the incredibly flatulent Bulldog
I'm the mean wife

Hmm I think the only time I saw Meg was right after the movie came out. I have not seen her since.
You can ask at either guest services - or any "big shot" cm with a walkie talkie if she is appearing anyplace and they can tell you where and when if she is for that day. Good luck. And it sounds like a great trip is planned! Have fun.
java is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2007, 04:55 PM   #3
Perditamarie
DIS Veteran

check out wdwautographs.com for info on Meg -- they have a nice list of when and where they see characters -- hope your dd gets to meet her. Have a great trip.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:22 AM   #4
DisneyNotes
DIS Veteran

Your surprise trip sounds wonderful. I can see why it's tough to keep that secret.
DisneyNotes is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: