Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #46
ms_mckenna
DIS Veteran
 
ms_mckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,736

So we head back to BC. We had just missed the boat and no one wanted to wait for another so we walked. We head upstairs and begin to cool off and eat our lunch. When we get done everyone has mellowed out a lot and DD decides she needs a nap.

DS decides we need to go see Art. So he and I head downstairs. Art sees Alex and says I have something for you! He has been saving him Stitch pins. Then Art does what I could not. He notices ALL the Stitch heads! By now there are 15. Art looks at me like what happened lol. He asks Alex if he likes any other Stitch pins besides that one? Alex says yes and he points out special things about his other Stitch pins. He shows him the pins that he has that are hidden mickeys and explains to them what they mean. And low and behold Alex trades him a stitch head for another Stitch pin that he does not have yet. I have no idea how he did it but he did and that was the point Alex started trading the Stitch heads away! Alex asks Art if he will take another picture with him. Which I thought was awesome because Alex does NOT like pictures and this is the first one he has EVER asked me to take!



If you look really hard on the left side of Alex's lanyard in the picture you can see all the Stitch heads!

We head back upstairs to take a nap because I for one need one. Everyone gets a shower and DD picks out what she wants to wear to dinner. With everyone in a MUCH better mood we head back to Epcot. DD wants to go to WS she has a list of what she wants to do (very much my child). Where we see Marie in France. So we head over because we missed her on the first day. The kids get her autograph and we head into France.



In France we did a lot of nothing honestly. We looked for Belle's library which we never found. Everyone kept asking if we were looking for Belle and we kept saying no just her library lol. We left and hit Morocco where DD thought she would get a Henna. Well she thought that until she saw the prices! It is amazing how tight my children get when they are spending their own money. We will definitely be giving them a certain amount of money to spend from here on out whenever we go anywhere! I got some great photopass pictures here but I have not ordered the CD yet so those will have to wait. We checked at Japan and the candy lady was definitely on vacation and she would not be back during our trip. A bit of a disappointment because DD really wanted to see her. I really hope she does not retire before we get back to WDW. I check my watch at this point and realize we need to head to the Living Seas.

DD just looks at me when she sees the menu and asks me why I picked this for her bday dinner? I say because I did give me the benefit of the doubt OK? I double check that all is in order and they ask if they need to get the lift out to get DS down to the tank. I say no we will just pick him up and carry him. We wait for a bit and are called back. The guy seating us has a worried look about getting DS down the stairs. I promise him we will be OK. Dh says to just point him in the right direction he picks up DS and the hostess hurries toward the table to show him where to go. We were right next to the tank. I cannot imagine eating there and not sitting on that lower level. It was so nice to sit and watch the fish. We put Shel right next to the glass and our server came out ... Blanca. She was a GREAT server and I highly recommend her if you can get her when you eat at CR. She brings Shel's personalized birthday menu which she smiles a big smile when she opens it and sees pictures of her through the years. The kids both ate off the kids menu and DH and I both had steak (Blanca said it was really really good). Everyone got drinks. DS did not ask for one not sure why still but he just wanted a coke. Blanca brought him a glow cube so he would not feel left out though. DH had a beer. Shel had something white and non alcoholic. I have no idea what it is called but she loved it.



I had my first Glow-tini and I was hooked to say the least!



Our appetizers arrive. DD is not thrilled by the salad since it is not shredded to pieces like she is used to. We all enjoy the bread though.



Blanca comes out and gives me the sign that the diver will be here within the next few minutes so I start playing with my camera. Shel spots him before all the rest of us. She has been watching the tank all night and really enjoyed the divers when they come swimming through. She says Mom look he is swimming down here. He plants himself directly in front of her and pulls out the sign. I seriously thought the child was going to cry she was so excited!



Not the best picture but my camera does not do well inside and especially with the tank and all the other factors involved. He really interacted with her. He got down to the bottom of the tank and threw up the "gravel" on the bottom like confetti. She really loved it. She was shocked that I planned it lol.

Shortly after our dinner arrives. DD has Mac and Cheese which is one of her favorites.



DS has pizza and mac and cheese.



And DH and I both have the steak.



Everyone REALLY enjoyed their food. At this point DH orders another beer and decides I need another Glowtini. I rarely drink and I am rather lush like when I do. The kids both think this is about the funniest thing in the world when I am "loopy". Blanca offers to take a picture of all of us together. And lets me know quietly that what I ordered will be coming out now.



Unfortunately we could not put the cake I ordered as our DDP dessert so we all ordered a dessert. DD I think thought there was no cake coming at this point lol. We all find something we want. The kids got ice cream. DH decides on the mousse and I decide on the Chocolate Wave. When Blanca comes back she has Shel's cake. She was so excited. It was to funny because Shel says to me Mom don't be mad but my cake is sexy lol.



Blanca tells her that the kitchen really enjoyed making her cake. It was the first one that everyone she has ever made of Orlando Bloom, and they loved doing something different for a change. Shel was beaming because her cake was so special!



They even put his pictures all the way around it on the sides.

She takes our order and I ask if she can hold the cake until tonight when we leave the park. She said they can and we enjoy our actual dessert for the evening.

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w134/thecamerons/07%20WDW%20Birthday%
20trip/day%205%20August%203/Shelbysbday132.jpg[/IMG]



We sit and enjoy our drinks and the kids talk about how funny it would be to take me on Soarin'. The kids get into watching the tank again and DD asks if it would be OK if we just went back to the room and relaxed. So that is exactly what we did. We go ahead and get the cake and pay. When we are leaving Illuminations starts. So there it is easier getting out of the park. We have a nice relaxing stroll back to BC. We go upstairs and the kids ask if they can go walk around, we agreed as long as they are checking in. They had planned on going to watch Pirates on the beach because the movie was playing but decided the sand was to difficult with DS's wheelchair. So they called and asked if they could go looking in the shop at BC instead.

They finally head back to the room and get a bath and drift off to sleep.
__________________
me (36)DH (40)DD (17)DS (15) DS (4) DS (3)DS (2)DD (2) November 2006 ~ Dolphin Thanks Kidds Kids ! 7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC

Last edited by ms_mckenna; 08-23-2007 at 07:39 PM.
ms_mckenna is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:22 PM   #47
byoung
You are keeping us alive

Yes I still love getting my fix here on the DIS daily
 
byoung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: BWV-New Jersey
Posts: 13,318

Nice report!
__________________



4/80 Offsite--11/87 FWC--11/90 CBR--5/99CBR--5/01 CR AS CBR--10/02 OKW DWL--12/03 OKW--6/04 Offsite--10/04 BCV POR--12/04 CSR--1/05 CBR--5/05 BWV POLY--6/05 Offsite--10/05 BWV Welcome Home--11/05 Offsite--12/05 CSR OKW--2,3/06 OKW--5/06 Pops VWL Offsite--10/06 POR BWV--12/06 BWV--2,3/07 Offsite--5/07 BWV POR CS--10/07 CB BWV--12/07 OKW--2/08 Offsite--5/08 ASM VWL--9/08 AKV--10/08 BWV--3/09 Offsite--5/09 OKW--10/09 BWV ASM--11/09 ASM--12/09 SS--5/10 VWL
byoung is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-23-2007, 07:33 PM   #48
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,179

Great updates. Coral reef looks great.

Glad she ended up enjoying her b'day.
scottny is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 07:08 AM   #49
ILMICKEY
DIS Veteran
 
ILMICKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Osseo, Michigan
Posts: 1,444

What a great trip report! You made a super memory for your daughter, that was so sweet.

By the way, I married a man named James. He doesn't have any children except my two. He loves them like his own.

Small world!!

Keep it coming.
ILMICKEY is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 08:59 AM   #50
ms_mckenna
DIS Veteran
 
ms_mckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,736

Quote:
Originally Posted by byoung View Post
Nice report!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Great updates. Coral reef looks great.

Glad she ended up enjoying her b'day.
That she did even though later she said she should have told us she didn't so she could do whatever the rest of the vacation.

As for CR I recommend it to everyone now. It was one of the meals I was worried about but we loved it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILMICKEY View Post
What a great trip report! You made a super memory for your daughter, that was so sweet.

By the way, I married a man named James. He doesn't have any children except my two. He loves them like his own.

Small world!!

Keep it coming.
Yes very small world. It is always so nice to see other guys like him. Restores my faith in men lol.

It will probably be a few between this update and the next. Kids start school on Monday and we will be getting ready for it this weekend.
__________________
me (36)DH (40)DD (17)DS (15) DS (4) DS (3)DS (2)DD (2) November 2006 ~ Dolphin Thanks Kidds Kids ! 7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
ms_mckenna is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 03:20 PM   #51
kristinanderic
DIS Veteran
 
kristinanderic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Near St Louis
Posts: 610

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip, can't wait to read more!
__________________
Me 29 DH 34 DS 6 DS 4





~Numerous trips since 1982, lots of stays at Fort-wilderness~ ~Coronado Springs February 2000~ ~All Star Sports March 2002~ ~Pop Century January 2004~ ~Pop Century January 2007~ ~Pop Century February 2009~ ~DISNEY DREAM 2/13/2011!!!~

Upcoming Trips:
February 12, 2012 Pop Century!
February 3, 2013 Disney Dream!

kristinanderic is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 10:00 PM   #52
Joan S.
DIS Veteran
Needs to 'fess up to DH about the next WDW trip!
 
Joan S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Barrington RI USA
Posts: 2,391

Hi, This is one of THE BEST trip reports I hae EVER read!! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have!! Please keep us updated on the fostercare/adoption situation?? You are one MOM!! Joan
Joan S. is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 10:54 PM   #53
ms_mckenna
DIS Veteran
 
ms_mckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,736

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinanderic View Post
Sounds like you had a wonderful trip, can't wait to read more!
Yes we had a magical vacation. And people wonder why we want to go back again and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan S. View Post
Hi, This is one of THE BEST trip reports I hae EVER read!! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have!! Please keep us updated on the fostercare/adoption situation?? You are one MOM!! Joan
What a sweet things to say. Thank you I think they are awesome but then again I am a bit biased. I will keep everyone updated. We went and looked at another house today. I just keep thinking we will find something we love to rent until we can get something built. Just keep thinking prayers and pixie dust and we will get there.
__________________
me (36)DH (40)DD (17)DS (15) DS (4) DS (3)DS (2)DD (2) November 2006 ~ Dolphin Thanks Kidds Kids ! 7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
ms_mckenna is offline  
Old 08-30-2007, 09:03 PM   #54
ms_mckenna
DIS Veteran
 
ms_mckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,736

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to the TR this week. It has been insane the kids started school. I have been trying to come to grips with the fact that my daughter is a freshman in High school lol. Plus this is the first year that I have started subbing in the first week of school! That along with house hunting has made me a busy woman lol.

So on to the trip report! I do have a question before we start do you guys think I am posting to many pictures?

We are currently up to Saturday August 4th and the 6th day of our vacation. DH called me as I was paying for Shel's hair. I was trying to explain to him how to get there and Shel decided she would just run out and get him. Well Alex takes one look at her hair and asks if they cut hair. I decide that he will need a haircut to start school anyway so why not. So we go in and he gets a hair cut but quickly lets her know there will be none of the pixie dust for him lol.



He did decide to get his hair colored, I realized later that the poor kid thought it was permanent lol! He was kind of irritated when he found out it washed out.



He was very happy with his hair though.

We left and decided to meander down main-street the kids heads were both wet from the gel still so we did not want to ride any rides yet. The shops were not to busy and the kids wanted to, I have to say this is one of my favorite things to do. Especially since the kids were enjoying themselves as well! Shel decided she wanted ice cream so we let them run get some. She got a single scoop but got an upgrade. The lady told her Minnie came and made it special for her for YOMD. She was a bit excited. She is actually not a big ice cream kid just had a taste for it so she ended up sharing it with her brother.



While she and Alex were getting ice cream I was standing outside with James. There was a photo-pass lady so we got a picture of James and I in front of the castle by ourselves! Once I get the CD I will upload it.

We head off into Fantasy-land because D'S decides he wants to see Mickeys House etc. Well we are walking buy and low and behold the characters are out at the Teacups again. James is not ever very thrilled when we decide to stop outside to stand in line to see characters lol. He let me know quickly he would be waiting over there while we stood in line. So we waited for Tweedledee and Tweedledum.



Alex looks thrilled huh? He really was smiling I guess I just snapped at the wrong time lol.

The same Madd Hatter and Alice are out from the morning. Shel wants their autograph so we hit the line on the other side. Well we made it just in time because we end up being the end of the line. Kind of cool Shel was both their first meet and greet and their last. Even cooler they definitely remembered her. MH made a HUGE deal about her hair and said look at how busy she has been Alice!



Alice was VERY disappointed we had nothing for her to sign but while Madd Hatter was signing she took Shel's folder to look at the "pictures". She was looking for her friends.



And I have to just add this because I love this picture. He noticed I was snapping away when he was signing and so he did this. He was the funniest character we ran across this trip IMO.



We figured we were already in character mode and the kids heads were both still wet so we went with the flow and hit the judges tent and the other character place. They got excited because Meeko was there.



Alex grabbing Meeko's tail!



Alex trying to get Donald to do the Hook Em Horns sign!

We got Photo-pass pictures of all of us with Chip and Dale and all of us and Goofy but those again will have to wait until I have the Cd's. C & D were awesome again. Dale was pointed out to Chip all the pins on Alex's lanyard that had them on them. You can still see all the stitch heads in this picture! lol



We leave and head for the railroad. We always ride it around at least once from Toon Town during our trip so we took it to the front of the park. I had wished we had rode all the way around but it was getting so hot and I knew we were going to be headed down hill very soon if I did not get them back for a break.

We get back to BC and our favorite greeter is there! So of course we have to stop for a bit.



I will do another installment tonight which will be after the afternoon break I just need to go make sure everyone has their stuff ready for school in the morning lol.
__________________
me (36)DH (40)DD (17)DS (15) DS (4) DS (3)DS (2)DD (2) November 2006 ~ Dolphin Thanks Kidds Kids ! 7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
ms_mckenna is offline  
Old 08-30-2007, 09:13 PM   #55
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,179

First - you can never have enough photos in my opinion.

second - there hair looks great.

third - very nice update.

scottny is offline  
Old 08-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #56
ms_mckenna
DIS Veteran
 
ms_mckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,736

We take our afternoon break and veg out in the room. Then get ready to head back out to Chef Mickeys. We took the monorail over which was awesome as always.

The wait for CM is the longest we had this trip. That place is insanely busy! I did not really expect it to be that bad I guess. I waited in line and got our buzzer and we checked out the hotel while we waited. Once we got seated we really liked it! The characters started coming though basically as soon as we sat down. I did really like the buffet there there is a pretty good variety of tame food ... we are tame food people lol. DH finds the drink list and says ummm they have those Glow-tini's want one? Disney characters and a drink makes a nice mix. My drink was a bit strong and the waitress laughed and said that is a new one most people say they are not strong enough lol. She brought me some pineapple juice to mix in it and it was perfect though. I really love those! I hope they do not do away with them after YOMD!

Goofy came over and I love how they can get across their message even when they do not talk. He told Shelby that he liked her sprinkles and he wanted some too!



So Shel sprinkled Goofy with pixie dust!



Then he gave her a big thank you hug.



Pluto was awesome too. He had Alex rolling laughing.



We left and hit the monorail to MK. We asked and got to ride up front! The kids were SO excited! It was a really cool experience and our driver was awesome. I just wish we had ridden at night because I think it would be beautiful up front then.



James and Alex. Because of the sun coming in this is the best picture I got of the two of them on it.



Then Me and Shel.

We got to MK and the kids wanted to hit adventure and frontier-land. We hit Pirates first because well it is my kids and Pirates. Plus remember on our first MK day my daughter got irritated with me about not hitting the shop? Well she decided that was the first thing we were going to do this time lol. So after Pirates we hit it and she bought nothing lol. Alex did get a gun for his costume and he finally broke down and bought the Jack Sparrow dreads he had been looking at all week. I found one that had not been opened and he had it shipped back to the resort so he would not mess them up. He told the CM to be careful with them too.

We hit BTMR and SM and then headed back to Adventure-land. We had never been on the Jungle Cruise at night so we decide it probably would be pretty cool to try it. James and I both are tired and our backs are starting to wear from the week of helping Alex in and out so we used the ADA raft. Our driver asked Alex if he had ridden the ToT yet? He told her yes a few times and she laughed and said now you get to ride the JC version lol. We were the last boat of the night which was kind of cool in itself. You guys know the jokes so no great detail here. We got off and the guys that work there were clowning. I was snapping pictures as always and there was one CM in particular that was a riot. He started saying Hey Look at me I am FIERCE! Shel called him Tyra.



At this point the kids were really tired and they were not thrilled with the idea of watching a parade! (My kids had never seen Spectro before). We were so close though to time the first Spectro was over and Wishes was about to start there is no way we would have let them leave now lol. I found a CM to make sure about where we needed to come back to to wait for the wheelchair area and he told me where we needed to be and when. Everyone was hungry again since we had such an early dinner, so we headed over to Cosmic Rays. We grabbed a dinner while Wishes was going on and headed back out at the bridge from future world after it was over. I learned my lesson last time about the Fantasy land bridge anywhere near wishes! We secured our spot for the second spectro in the wheel chair area. The kids are still thinking I am insane for waiting for a parade but are going along for the ride because they figure I have been right a lot this trip lol. They both start eating their chicken strips and that helped a lot with the when is it going to start etc. Plus the CM from earlier that I had asked where to go came back around to make sure we had gotten a seat and had a long talk with the kids. He was telling us all kinds of little facts and answering all the kids questions. Basically he was just a really cool guy. Shel gave him one of our CM appreciation cards right as he was leaving. He was so funny doing a little dance when he read it and thanking us. We saw him run off and showing other CM's his card which was really cool! We loved the way the CM's reacted to the cards during our trip. It was really like we were giving them some magic back.

As soon as Spectro started Alex leaned over to me and said Mom ... thank you. I asked him for what? He said for making us stay to watch it ... this is so awesome! They were both amazed. I did not take pictures because I just enjoyed the parade with them and watching their faces light up. They were so excited at all the characters! Course I was crying half way through from just seeing how happy that watching it made them. They both told me that this had been the best trip of their lives.

We headed out of the park after Spectro. And back to the room. It was a truly magical and very full day and needless to say it did not take us long to fall fast asleep!
__________________
me (36)DH (40)DD (17)DS (15) DS (4) DS (3)DS (2)DD (2) November 2006 ~ Dolphin Thanks Kidds Kids ! 7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
ms_mckenna is offline  
Old 08-30-2007, 10:15 PM   #57
ms_mckenna
DIS Veteran
 
ms_mckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,736

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
First - you can never have enough photos in my opinion.

second - there hair looks great.

third - very nice update.

LMAO I figured you would say that Scott!

Thanks

And Thanks
__________________
me (36)DH (40)DD (17)DS (15) DS (4) DS (3)DS (2)DD (2) November 2006 ~ Dolphin Thanks Kidds Kids ! 7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
ms_mckenna is offline  
Old 08-30-2007, 10:23 PM   #58
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,179

I do like photos.

scottny is offline  
Old 08-31-2007, 09:27 AM   #59
micky hater
Earning My Ears
 
micky hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 62

awesome pics we had the same mad hatter when we went to awesome aristocats pictures
micky hater is offline  
Old 08-31-2007, 09:34 AM   #60
ms_mckenna
DIS Veteran
 
ms_mckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,736

Sunday August 5th. Our last full day at Disney. It is also the day that I realized that my Disney life was about to get a LOT easier!

James and I had talked to the guy at the DVC place and decided we would go take a look. So Sunday morning was our appointment. We let the kids sleep in and headed downstairs for our 8 am appointment. I was very excited because I never expected my husband to love Disney enough to consider DVC but this trip definitely did it for him. We really enjoyed our trip over they were training a new guy for the job of transporting people and they were both very friendly. We checked in at DVC and waited our guy. I had spoke with Micheal before we left but he could not be there when we went to our meeting so another guy showed us all the info.

We start covering all the bases and looking at how many points we would need and my husband gave me one of the biggest shocks of my life. He has always been very adamant on we were NOT doing Disney every year. Given we did Disney last year and again this year and are going back in 08 but he said we would not be going back the year after. (I knew the kids and I at least would but that was because it was a fight I felt was worth having with him lol. ) Well Mr hush about Disney I do not want to hear about it tells the guy we need enough points to rent a bedroom Villa for 7 to 10 days EVERY YEAR! My jaw drops and the gentleman helping us says did you have a different amount in mind? Quickly I say no no no that is fine I am fine with that lol. He then asked if we could add more points later if we decide that is not enough?
OK this whole trip in the back of my head I thought ... you know this man is having a good time. You have to understand my husband deals with us going on vacation ... he did not go on them at all as a child and before we met he had never even left the state of Texas. He does not like leaving home basically and is always very glad to be back home! Even when we go to the local state park which he loves he makes 3 or 4 trips back to the house during our week long stay. Before we left he actually told me that if he heard ANYTHING else related to the D word before the trip he was telling the kids himself because he just did not care one way or another! This is the same man that is sitting now next to me talking about Disney World with that gleam in his eye. You guys know the one ... the one that most of us have, and the rest of the world thinks we are insane for. I am now officially married to one of US! He has converted and that has to be one of the most magical things that happened on this trip!

We fall in love with the 2 bedroom DVC and get all our info. We both knew that we would not be buying DVC until at least Feb. and honestly I never thought I would get him to agree to it anyway but figured what could it hurt to get him to look at it. Plus I wanted to see it up close and personal. We get our fast pass cards and call the kids and tell them to get up and start getting ready.

As if that was not enough exciting news for the morning there is more! We leave and get in the van with a gentleman who is "retired". OK you should know my dream is to retire in Florida, and work part time at Disney or even full time. Never in a million years was it going to happen. The idea of my husband moving out of state was at best a fond dream. Well he starts asking questions about driving for Disney (DH has his CDL) and being retired etc. It all boils down to DH saying ya that is what we will probably do when we get older! I am cautious at this point because I do not know how serious he is ... you know you say things talking that you are not really serious about sometimes. Well it has been a month since Disney and guess what? He is STILL talking about moving to Orlando when we retire. He says it more than I do! He was serious, and every time he says it my heart just dances with joy lol.

Coming up in the next installment what we do with our fast passes and our last day at MGM!
__________________
me (36)DH (40)DD (17)DS (15) DS (4) DS (3)DS (2)DD (2) November 2006 ~ Dolphin Thanks Kidds Kids ! 7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
ms_mckenna is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.