Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-21-2007, 02:24 PM   #91
TPCShauna
Most Cheerful Creativear
I think "Under the Sea" would be a nice place to live
I definitely think that the colored mini marshmallows make the best peep poop
 
TPCShauna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Orlando, FL - just minutes from the magic! (but I'm still a Texas girl at heart!)
Posts: 4,223

That is DARLING! I have TONS of pics from all of my Mary Poppins sightings from my last trip to the World. I would love to use that as a background but I'm not sure how I could print that 12 x 12.

Any ideas?
__________________
TPCShauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:36 PM   #92
donatalie
DIS Veteran
 
donatalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,548

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/Project1.jpg

Maybe you can use this
donatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-21-2007, 09:33 PM   #93
MyLittlePiglet
DIS Veteran
 
MyLittlePiglet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 875

Here is a kinda blurry Everything Pop and a few beach club. If anyone wants them emailed instead let me know as I do not know how to post here and if you don't want to order from snapfish I am not sure how "copied" photos come out. What I am confused about is how do I not have photos of the slide? Maybe they are just somplace else.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...447/t_=8472447
__________________
Visits to the World
1982?, February 2003, May 2003, January 2004,
August 2005, January 2006, May 2006, November 2006 , March 25th-April 1, 2007, December 17-21 2007 April 19-262008 Animal Kingdom Lodge



Thanks Mickster and MazdaUK!

Thanks MIckster!
MyLittlePiglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:33 PM   #94
suzyqqq27
Mouseketeer
 
suzyqqq27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 119

Mary Poppins Background

Thanks so much for the Mary Poppins background. I already had some carousel horse pages that I was using but I'll save this for our trip in October. We're going to 1900 Park Fare and maybe we'll see her again! I'm not sure how to get it 12"x12" though. Maybe I could turn it into a frame, border or tag. I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Suzanne
__________________
suzyqqq27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:23 AM   #95
Fran98765
DIS Veteran
 
Fran98765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kokomo, IN
Posts: 1,633

wonderful bg Natalie!
__________________
Our trip reports and pics! / My Scrapping Blog
Dec/Jan 1977/8: Offsite / May 1993: Offsite / May 2000: Port Orleans & Disney Magic Honeymoon! / August 2004: Coronado Springs / May 2005: All Star Sports / January 2006: Wilderness Lodge / Sept/Oct 2006: Pop Century - First MNSSHP! / September 2007: Pop Century / May/June 2008: All Star Music & Wilderness Lodge - First P&P Party, First SWW! / September 2008: Pop Century / July 2009: All Star Sports
Me DH DS6
Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:52 PM   #96
rlcook
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 272

This is the 1st time that I have looked at this sight. All of everyones pictures are awesome. Maybe there are those of you out there that could help me with a problem that I have.

My family went to the World in 2004 with my parents. My mom has Alzheimers and that was probably our last vacation with her as we see her failing each year. We spent a day at AK and a day at MK. We also spent 2 days at SeaWorld and a day at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. The very last day of vacation at 3pm before the parade started, I was checking the memory on my then new digital camera and DELETED the whole vacation. We spent the rest of the day in MK going back thru the park trying to retake pictures of what we could. Needless to say, I couldn't catch everything.

Do any of you have pictures from the Florida Aquarium? And pictures that I would really like to have to fill in the holes are of Wendy Darling, Kenaii, Koda, Meeko, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, any Storytime with Belle, any from the Lion King show and Pocahontas from AK. I lost all of the AK pictures since we didn't get a chance to go back.

I am terrible at the computer and would be willing to pay for copies of any pictures. I contacted Disney when we got home and asked them if they could have their photographers take the pictures that I needed and I would pay for them, but never got a response back. Can anyone help us?

Thanks,
Lora and Bob
rlcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #97
susan0326
Mouseketeer
 
susan0326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Alabama
Posts: 499

I have plenty of pictures from AK and MK from 2004. I'll try to upload some of the characters you mentioned tomorrow. Check back here tomorrow evening and I'll put the links to the photos.

Hopefully, we can help you piece your trip together!
__________________

1972 Fort Wilderness ~ 1977 Yogi Bear Campground ~ 1989 Offsite ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004 Pop Century Seventies ~ 2005 Pop Century Eighties ~ 2006 Pop Century Fifties ~ 2007 Pop Century Seventies ~ 2008 Port Orleans Riverside ~ 2009 Pop Century Seventies ~ 2010 Pop Century Seventies
susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:33 PM   #98
janet715
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlcook View Post
This is the 1st time that I have looked at this sight. All of everyones pictures are awesome. Maybe there are those of you out there that could help me with a problem that I have.

My family went to the World in 2004 with my parents. My mom has Alzheimers and that was probably our last vacation with her as we see her failing each year. We spent a day at AK and a day at MK. We also spent 2 days at SeaWorld and a day at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. The very last day of vacation at 3pm before the parade started, I was checking the memory on my then new digital camera and DELETED the whole vacation. We spent the rest of the day in MK going back thru the park trying to retake pictures of what we could. Needless to say, I couldn't catch everything.

Do any of you have pictures from the Florida Aquarium? And pictures that I would really like to have to fill in the holes are of Wendy Darling, Kenaii, Koda, Meeko, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, any Storytime with Belle, any from the Lion King show and Pocahontas from AK. I lost all of the AK pictures since we didn't get a chance to go back.

I am terrible at the computer and would be willing to pay for copies of any pictures. I contacted Disney when we got home and asked them if they could have their photographers take the pictures that I needed and I would pay for them, but never got a response back. Can anyone help us?

Thanks,
Lora and Bob

There is a program you can use called Photo Recall that will let you recover most if not all of your deleted pictures. I have the program and it works great!
__________________
Janet(37) Glenn(43)
Brandon(16) Amber(8)
Jeremy(5)


WDW - Offsite & Port Orleans Riverside - Aug 2013
WDW - Port Orleans Riverside - Dec 2012
WDW - Port Orleans Riverside - Aug 2011
WDW - All Star Music - Aug 2010
WDW - All Star Sports - Aug 2009
WDW - Pop Century - Sept 2007
WDW - All Star Movies - Aug 2006 (Honeymoon!)
WDW - Pop Century - Sept 2005
WDW - All Star Sports - Sept 2003
janet715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:26 AM   #99
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!
 
BernardandMissBianca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Blink and ya miss it, CT
Posts: 23,228
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet715 View Post
There is a program you can use called Photo Recall that will let you recover most if not all of your deleted pictures. I have the program and it works great!
only if you haven't used the card again though, according to DH anyway.

I also have some pics, it will take me some time to go through them but I'm sure we can find some stuff for you.
__________________
~BuffyDHDS18DS13DS12DD8
Focus your attention.
BernardandMissBianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:29 AM   #100
Faerie
DIS Veteran
 
Faerie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tamarac, Florida by way of Taunton, MA
Posts: 2,464

I'm leaving Friday - any requests? We're doing the 4 main parks, TL, AC, Busch, IOA and the P&P Party. Staying at Pop
__________________
Proud member of the Red Sox Nation! 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:32 AM   #101
janet715
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
only if you haven't used the card again though, according to DH anyway.

Hmmm.... my memory card was unusable when I used the program... and it brought back pictures that I had deleted well before I stopped using the card. There is also another program called Digital Picture Recovery that works good also.
__________________
Janet(37) Glenn(43)
Brandon(16) Amber(8)
Jeremy(5)


WDW - Offsite & Port Orleans Riverside - Aug 2013
WDW - Port Orleans Riverside - Dec 2012
WDW - Port Orleans Riverside - Aug 2011
WDW - All Star Music - Aug 2010
WDW - All Star Sports - Aug 2009
WDW - Pop Century - Sept 2007
WDW - All Star Movies - Aug 2006 (Honeymoon!)
WDW - Pop Century - Sept 2005
WDW - All Star Sports - Sept 2003
janet715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #102
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!
 
BernardandMissBianca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Blink and ya miss it, CT
Posts: 23,228
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet715 View Post
Hmmm.... my memory card was unusable when I used the program... and it brought back pictures that I had deleted well before I stopped using the card. There is also another program called Digital Picture Recovery that works good also.
Hmmm, interesting. He said that as long as you haven't written over the data then you should be ok. But hey if the program might work then it is worth a shot! That is my biggest fear about digital is losing my pics. DH usually shoots 5000 pics a trip. I would hate to lose all those.
__________________
~BuffyDHDS18DS13DS12DD8
Focus your attention.
BernardandMissBianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:41 AM   #103
rlcook
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 272

Thanks everyone for your responses to this. When I got home, I called the photo studio where I got my camera and he told me that once I deleted them, that was it, they were gone. Well I then called Canon and was told the same thing. I suggested to the representative from Canon that they needed to change the "do you want to reformat" to "do you want to delete" for those of us who are computer or electronically stupid. So I thought that I would never be able to get it together. Luckily, we had been to SeaWorld before so I just used those pictures for my scrapbook. The sad part was losing the family pictures and those with my daughter and the characters. However, anytime Disney took pictures, or SeaWorld, we had purchased those. So it's not an entire loss.

Again thenk you for your responses. It's so nice to know that there are still caring people out there.
rlcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:49 AM   #104
janet715
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlcook View Post
Thanks everyone for your responses to this. When I got home, I called the photo studio where I got my camera and he told me that once I deleted them, that was it, they were gone. Well I then called Canon and was told the same thing. I suggested to the representative from Canon that they needed to change the "do you want to reformat" to "do you want to delete" for those of us who are computer or electronically stupid. So I thought that I would never be able to get it together. Luckily, we had been to SeaWorld before so I just used those pictures for my scrapbook. The sad part was losing the family pictures and those with my daughter and the characters. However, anytime Disney took pictures, or SeaWorld, we had purchased those. So it's not an entire loss.

Again thenk you for your responses. It's so nice to know that there are still caring people out there.
Everyone told me the same thing when my memory card went kaput. A friend of mine that works with me at the camera store told me about these programs and I downloaded them and got most of my pictures back. I think it's is worth a shot... at least you might be able to recover SOME of your pics. If you PM me your address, I can send you the program. I couldn't IMAGINE losing all my pics and I think one of these programs is worth a try. You might be pleasantly surprised!
__________________
Janet(37) Glenn(43)
Brandon(16) Amber(8)
Jeremy(5)


WDW - Offsite & Port Orleans Riverside - Aug 2013
WDW - Port Orleans Riverside - Dec 2012
WDW - Port Orleans Riverside - Aug 2011
WDW - All Star Music - Aug 2010
WDW - All Star Sports - Aug 2009
WDW - Pop Century - Sept 2007
WDW - All Star Movies - Aug 2006 (Honeymoon!)
WDW - Pop Century - Sept 2005
WDW - All Star Sports - Sept 2003
janet715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:39 AM   #105
rlcook
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 272

Janet,
I don't know how to PM. Pretty new to this DisBoard thing. I took the pictures in 2004, and have filled my Memory card several times. We went on the Magic in May and I filled my card on Day 6 and had to dig out the old reliable film camera to finish the vacation. Those dog-gone digitals spoil you. So do you think we can still pull them up?

Lora

Tell me how to PM
rlcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: