Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #31
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess-rn View Post
...but they are ALSO SUPER CUTE! Gray...with a little bit of white and BEAUTIFUL coral accents! I love them!

What, no lime green??

Kathy

p.s. I'm a technophobe, but check out the Technical Board for techie questions...
Old 08-03-2007, 10:12 PM   #32
princess-rn
"Why, it's like a dream. A wonderful dream come true"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
What, no lime green??

Kathy

p.s. I'm a technophobe, but check out the Technical Board for techie questions...

Maybe I can wear lime green socks!!!

Thanks for the info about the technical board! I'll check it out!!!
May 2013 Our return to Disney! StarWars Weeknd!! POFQ December 2010-Mini Grand Christmas Gathering and 10 yr Anniversary Celebration!! POFQMay/June 2009-Star Wars Weekend repeat!! AND TOTAL SUPRISE trip for DS!!!POFQ December 2007- Christmas with the mouse!!! DTD Hilton, POFQ and GF!!! May 2005-Star Wars weekend !! POFQOctober 2004-Halloween with the mouse! POFQ October 2000- Our Magical Honeymoon!!! POFQ
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-04-2007, 08:03 AM   #33
klbest
Mouseketeer

Hi, Princess RN!! I'm following your pre-trippie, too! We will be at POR 11/26-12/6. This is our second time going during that time and you will LOVE MVMCP!!! Our first time, we loved it so much, we purchased tickets at our hotel to go another night!!!!! The parade is great and the two shows, Twas the Night before Xmas and the one in front of the castle are awesome!

Oh! And we love Liberty Tree Tavern! We have that booked again too! That is the best character dinner we have ever done. Lots of character interaction...we have never laughed so hard or had so much fun!

Le Cellier is also one of our favorites. We've only had lunch there but it was amazing.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! It makes me more excited about our own trip! I've been working on a countdown calendar and chain to start the fun!

Laurie

(DH posts under our username sometimes too!)

September 1998 - CSP
September 1999 - POR
December 2005 - POR & AKL
December 2007 - POR

Me DH DS15 DD11 DD9
Old 08-18-2007, 01:32 PM   #34
princess-rn

FINAL ADR decisions!!! (at least I hope!)

FINAL (I hope) ADR UPDATE)

I revamped our ADRs yet again....Here they are...

Chef Mickeys
Sci-Fi
Rainforest Cafe
LeCellier (Candlelight Processional Package)
Captain Jacks
Cindy's Royal Lunch
Hollywood and Vine (Fantasmic PKG) **Hoping to change this to MM**
Liberty Tree Tavern (MVMCP night)
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Ohana

So..whatcha think?
May 2013 Our return to Disney! StarWars Weeknd!! POFQ December 2010-Mini Grand Christmas Gathering and 10 yr Anniversary Celebration!! POFQMay/June 2009-Star Wars Weekend repeat!! AND TOTAL SUPRISE trip for DS!!!POFQ December 2007- Christmas with the mouse!!! DTD Hilton, POFQ and GF!!! May 2005-Star Wars weekend !! POFQOctober 2004-Halloween with the mouse! POFQ October 2000- Our Magical Honeymoon!!! POFQ
Old 08-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #35
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:

Chef Mickeys
Sci-Fi
Rainforest Cafe
Captain Jacks
Cindy's Royal Lunch
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Ohana

So..whatcha think?

Very nice variety.... I'm excited to try `Ohana for the first time this year. Have you done that before, or is this a first time for you, too?

Kathy
Old 08-22-2007, 05:58 AM   #36
klbest
Mouseketeer

Mmmmm...Le Cellier is one of our fav's! We are doing Liberty Tree Tavern again this year for dinner also before MVMCP! That is a great one! The characters do an awesome job there! You will love it!

I agree with Kathy....you have a really nice variety of places!

September 1998 - CSP
September 1999 - POR
December 2005 - POR & AKL
December 2007 - POR

Me DH DS15 DD11 DD9
Old 08-22-2007, 10:57 AM   #37
princess-rn

Kathy..I'm SO excited about Ohana it's our first time as well. I think my son is going to LOVE all the activities!!!

klbest...LeCellier is a first for us this year too. My husband is most excited about it!!! ..course I'm pretty darn excited too. LOL We did LTT in 2004 before MNSSHP and we loved it. I can't wait to see what they do for Christmas!

Thanks for keeping up with my report guys!!
Old 08-24-2007, 03:23 PM   #38
Hedy
I'm 22 27 and I still kind of stammer
If you're old enough to hold a job, you're old enough to not burn popcorn

Quote:

Chef Mickeys
Sci-Fi
Rainforest Cafe
Captain Jacks
Cindy's Royal Lunch
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Ohana

So..whatcha think?
I think we'll be bumping into each other! I'll be eating at Le Cellier for the first time.
4/93-Dixie Landings*12/96-Dixie Landings*2/02-POR*DLR-8/05-Royal Stovall's Inn*3/06-POR*12/07-POFQ**8/08-POP/Dolphin*10/09-POFQSwan 12/10*Podcast cruise 12/10*AKV 8/11*AoA 1/13*AoA 4/13 Universal: 7/08 HRH, 7/09 RPR, 8/10 RPR
*A vegetarian and pescetarian do Disney dining 12/07*Hedy and the Carnivores 08/08*Hedy and Lexie Rock Vegas 12/08*
'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten

Old 08-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #39
princess-rn

1st night offiste update!!

1ST NIGHT RESORT STAY UPDATE

So, as you know, we are driving down this year. We decided to leave super early Saturday morning (it keeps getting earlier and earlier) and stay at a DTD resort since our ressies at POFQ don't start until Sunday. Sure, we could have added another night to our POFQ stay..but we wanted to try something different. So, I have gone back and forth between the DTD Hilton and the Grosvenor. The Grosvenor having much better rates. (and it's only for 1 night right?) Anyway...today I decided to go ahead and book the Hilton and go with my first choice from the beginning. I know it's just for one night so who cares...but this way we are trying out another hotel that we wanted to stay at (not just looking for the cheapest). I did find a pretty decent rate.

Anyway...so that's the newest update. I think we have all our resort stays booked now!!! (let's hope so anyway!)
Old 09-15-2007, 01:24 PM   #40
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Hi! I saw your ticker was the same as mine, so I had to check out your pre-trippie! I have to run to work, so I'll read the rest later, but I wanted to subscribe and say hi! You may have mentioned it and I haven't read that far yet, but what night is you dinner at LTT & MVMCP??? We are doing that on Sun 12/2. I can't wait! It was AWESOME last time!

Last edited by Piglets Mommy; 09-15-2007 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #41
princess-rn

Hi Piglets Mommy! Nice to meet you! We are actually going to wait to do LTT and MVMCP until after we transfer over to the GF. So we are doing it December 9th. I'm VERY excited!!! I can't wait to see my favorite place on earth decorated for my favorite holiday!!!!!

How long are you guys staying?
Old 09-21-2007, 01:32 PM   #42
SLDL
DIS Veteran

Hey there! I found your PTR from your comment on the GF board. Your report is getting me excited too! We are going to be at the GF Dec. 5 to 9th. What dates will you be there? This is my first time at the GF & I am so excited! We are going w/ my family of 4 & my husband's cousin's family of 4. I am constantly saying 'do you know it's the GRAND FLORIDIAN!" I don't think they are aware of this place! Of course, anywhere would be have wonderful for me at Christmas time (we stayed at the POR in '03 in Dec. & that was great). What night are you planning on doing the Candlelight Processional?

Previous trips: July '08-CR, Dec '07-GF, March '07-POP, Sept '06-POP, Sept '04, Dec '03-POR, Oct '03, May '01, May '99, April '96...etc.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:30 PM   #43
princess-rn

Hi SLDL!! We are super excited too. We will be there Dec 1-12. The first night at DTD Hilton, the next 5 days at POFQ and the last 5 at GF! I LOVE POFQ but I'm SO excited about GF. I've wanted to stay there FOREVER and now we are during the Christmas holidays!! **YIPPEE**

We are doing the Candlelight Processional on December 5th (I believe..I don't have my information handy right now). I know it's going to be BEAUTIFUL!! When are you guys doing it?
Old 09-22-2007, 05:19 AM   #44
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Hi Piglets Mommy! Nice to meet you! We are actually going to wait to do LTT and MVMCP until after we transfer over to the GF. So we are doing it December 9th. I'm VERY excited!!! I can't wait to see my favorite place on earth decorated for my favorite holiday!!!!!

How long are you guys staying?
Hi!
We will be there Dec. 1-5th. It will be Our family of 4 plus my in-laws. This will me the first time DH has been to WDW with his parents in 25 years, so that is pretty exciting.
Have a great time! I WDW at Christmas!
Old 09-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #45
princess-rn

Piglets Mommy..I really would like to go on a big family disney trip. I think that would be so much fun!! I don't think my husbands or my parents could handle our pace though. LOL.

I can't wait to go! I'm so excited about being there for the beginning of the holidays!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: