Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #2071
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmrmustard View Post
Wow Dan, what a great adventure you two (almost three) had :D You did a great mix of fun story and cool pictures that kept us all very entertained throughout!

It is weird to come to the end of a TR though - I'm working on my last day now and it is a bit of a bummer to be out of story to tell.

Very cool that the next trip is almost paid for already You'll have Parker so well trained in the ways of the DIS that he'll be able to give tours by the time he can walk
thanks mustard...

i just bough parker a tshirt that says photos 50 cents...i am planning on putting him on bench in the mall, and making some money for disney.
JK, i will hold him and ask for pictures...

thanks for the nice words, i loved writing the stories and glad that you enjoyed them.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 02:22 PM   #2072
Bloodhound
DIS Veteran
 
Bloodhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,457

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
thanks mustard...

i just bough parker a tshirt that says photos 50 cents...i am planning on putting him on bench in the mall, and making some money for disney.
JK, i will hold him and ask for pictures...

thanks for the nice words, i loved writing the stories and glad that you enjoyed them.
I can picture this.

I forgot to ask what kind of camera you purchased awhile back?
__________________
9/2007 All Star Music WDW
10/2008 Cortona Inn DisneyLand

Robert
Bloodhound is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-21-2008, 10:13 AM   #2073
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
I can picture this.

I forgot to ask what kind of camera you purchased awhile back?
it is a sony 8.0 mpix...not sure of hte technical name, but it is a great camera,
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 05-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #2074
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Chapter 70. Final thoughts Part 3 Our next trip

Chapter 70. Final thoughts Part 3 Our next trip

Okay, I am going out on a whime, that Candi will not be reading this, she has really no time to get online, and has not checked this thread in a while...i told her i was all done with it, so hopefully she will not come around.

With that being said

I did it, i booked a trip for this year...I am not telling her, and going to suprise her for her birthday.

I will see if i can make it, i have been grinning ear to ear for the last few days.

I will post a few of the details here, but I am going to start a Pre TR thread in a going to post the link for you guys in a minute.

Right now we are going to be going December 8th through the 13th.
Staying at Pop Century...and taking little park hopper on his first visit.

More details to come on the new thread.


That is all for this report, in a little while i will tell hte mods to switch it over to the completed section so that I can get started on the Pre TR


thanks again for reading along everyone.

Fauntleroy.



Actually the real reason that i am going again is that you guys have said you can not wait to read anothe TR, so I have to go on a Trip to write one..so i am taking one for the team, and going back to disney.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best

Last edited by FauntleroyFAN07; 05-22-2008 at 09:19 AM.
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 05-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #2075
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss
 
DisneyJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 19,730

That's fantastic Dan, Candi will be so excited and I can't wait to see photos of Parker's first WDW trip
DisneyJo is offline  
Old 05-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #2076
Bloodhound
DIS Veteran
 
Bloodhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,457

Awesome...I'll see you there
__________________
9/2007 All Star Music WDW
10/2008 Cortona Inn DisneyLand

Robert
Bloodhound is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 09:17 AM   #2077
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
That's fantastic Dan, Candi will be so excited and I can't wait to see photos of Parker's first WDW trip
I know she is going to be pumped.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
Awesome...I'll see you there
are you going that time of year?
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #2078
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

I am going to PM the mods and have them move this to the completed section, but


HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW PRETRIP REPORT THAT HAS JUST BEEN STARTED.


THANK AGAIN TO EVEYRONE FOR READING ALONG, HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE NEW REPORT.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #2079
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran
 
GeminiAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,253

Don't have a clue how I didn't see this TR! Now I've got something to read for awhile!
__________________


WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts

DLR: To many times to count!
GeminiAngel is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #2080
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
Don't have a clue how I didn't see this TR! Now I've got something to read for awhile!


hope you get a few comments in before it gets moved, if not, then just follow me over to the Pre TR thread, and make your comments there if you want.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #2081
Bloodhound
DIS Veteran
 
Bloodhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,457

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
I know she is going to be pumped.




are you going that time of year?

I meant I will see you at the ptr
__________________
9/2007 All Star Music WDW
10/2008 Cortona Inn DisneyLand

Robert
Bloodhound is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 01:39 AM   #2082
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Williamstown, KY
Posts: 17,715

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
Chapter 70. Final thoughts Part 3 Our next trip

Okay, I am going out on a whime, that Candi will not be reading this, she has really no time to get online, and has not checked this thread in a while...i told her i was all done with it, so hopefully she will not come around.

With that being said

I did it, i booked a trip for this year...I am not telling her, and going to suprise her for her birthday.

I will see if i can make it, i have been grinning ear to ear for the last few days.

I will post a few of the details here, but I am going to start a Pre TR thread in a going to post the link for you guys in a minute.

Right now we are going to be going December 8th through the 13th.
Staying at Pop Century...and taking little park hopper on his first visit.

More details to come on the new thread.


That is all for this report, in a little while i will tell hte mods to switch it over to the completed section so that I can get started on the Pre TR


thanks again for reading along everyone.

Fauntleroy.



Actually the real reason that i am going again is that you guys have said you can not wait to read anothe TR, so I have to go on a Trip to write one..so i am taking one for the team, and going back to disney.
Awesome...do you need a babysitter
jordanyosh is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: