Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-28-2007, 11:16 AM   #1501
Montana Disney Fan
GAT-Master Extraordinaire
A little off topic
 
Montana Disney Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 5,784

Dan, I think you should have a Baby-Naming Contest here on the boards. Whoever comes up with the best name is what you'll name your little baby.

Here's my vote: Agamemnon.
Montana Disney Fan is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 12:54 PM   #1502
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Disney Fan View Post
You guys are going to LOVE Christmas in a couple years! The kids are so awesome to watch!
forget the kids, I am a blast to watch opening presents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
I didn't realize I was so far behind on here!! I would've spent that time playing @ on Ddads thread, catching up on here!!!!

I'm not even sure where I'm at on here, so off I go to find my place and catch up!!!

By the way Fauntina is a .................ummm.........interesting name!

Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pic. Did you ever find out if ya'lls theme was classic Pooh or reg Pooh? If you postedit on Ddads thread i missed it amid all the stuff!!! Remember Classic Pooh is the original Pooh. Lighter colors and all. And what all do ya'll have so far for the nursery? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

Still not sure on what theme it is, but i found a picture that I will post in a minute.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
great update dan! I thought I was gonna come over here and be WAY behind but I see you only did 2 updates over the holiday. Lucky me.

I love the pictures of you and DW with Mickey and Minnie. Your story to tell the kids about why the other people in front of ya'll weren't still in front of ya'll and why there are other rooms had me !

I love Cosmic Rays. The food looks good. That stinks that they didn't have the beef prepared for ya'll.

That's too funny that ya'll got soaked on Splash Mountain ! I rode that by myself while we were there and got soaked myself. I dont' mind getting wet but having my shorts stick to the inside of my legs was not fun. Bleh! Hope ya'll dried off fast.

gonna go and read ch 55 now.
See i am gonna be a good dad, tell the kids how it is.
we dried off pretty fast, maybe a hour tops, and we were good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
great update again dan

we always hit the coutry bear jamboree and the tiki room. Even though the tiki room has changed it's still a disney classic.

that's awesome that you got another pin for free for your anniversary.

the kid and the sword fight made me that's just too funny. I have to watch this skit next september!

That stinks that the Dream Team didn't see you trying to look all cute for them to give you a prize.

Looking forward to the next update.
yep I love me some free pins, any time of year we go i am gonna wear a pin for some reason, I cant wait to slap one of the first visit pins on the baby, im gonna get a head band and put that baby right on the forehead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Disney Fan View Post
Dan, I think you should have a Baby-Naming Contest here on the boards. Whoever comes up with the best name is what you'll name your little baby.

Here's my vote: Agamemnon.
That is a good name, but not sure the wife will go for it...do you have a meaning of the word,t hat might help the case a little bit.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #1503
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

baby room

Okay here is a picture of the stuff that we registered for for the babies room.

We finally found a set of stuff that we really liked at baby depot.

So we registered for the rest at target and babies r us.

We have gotten a few pooh outfits, and stuff like that, but not a whole bunch so far...baby got about 10 christmas presents.

The big haul will be at the showers.

We have 3 close to 100 ladies on my side will be invited, including mine and DW works. that is about 40 right there, then the other 60 are family friends and neighbors.

Maybe 30 or 40 from our church friends for that shower.

Then about 40 from DW sides where she lives.

We might have to buy a bigger house before the baby is born.

Here is the picture of the stuff from the store.

__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:07 PM   #1504
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?
 
HomeschoolMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Too far from Disney
Posts: 5,748

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
Okay here is a picture of the stuff that we registered for for the babies room.

We finally found a set of stuff that we really liked at baby depot.

So we registered for the rest at target and babies r us.

We have gotten a few pooh outfits, and stuff like that, but not a whole bunch so far...baby got about 10 christmas presents.

The big haul will be at the showers.

We have 3 close to 100 ladies on my side will be invited, including mine and DW works. that is about 40 right there, then the other 60 are family friends and neighbors.

Maybe 30 or 40 from our church friends for that shower.

Then about 40 from DW sides where she lives.

We might have to buy a bigger house before the baby is born.

Here is the picture of the stuff from the store.

It's so cute! Good choice!
__________________
HomeschoolMama is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #1505
Montana Disney Fan
GAT-Master Extraordinaire
A little off topic
 
Montana Disney Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 5,784

My Gosh!! It's beautiful!!

It doesnt even look real!

There's not a man on the planet that could do that so KUDOS to your wifey pooh!
Montana Disney Fan is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:44 PM   #1506
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,484

it looks really nice.

scottny is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:47 PM   #1507
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post
It's so cute! Good choice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Disney Fan View Post
My Gosh!! It's beautiful!!

It doesnt even look real!

There's not a man on the planet that could do that so KUDOS to your wifey pooh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
it looks really nice.

Thanks guys, but that is the picture from the website, that is not the babies room.


sorry to mislead you.

We have a friend from our church that is going to paint a winnie the pooh mural on the wall for us.

I will get pictures of that up once he is done.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #1508
Montana Disney Fan
GAT-Master Extraordinaire
A little off topic
 
Montana Disney Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 5,784

I knew it looked fake! I am so smart. I am so smart!
Montana Disney Fan is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #1509
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,484

oops.
scottny is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #1510
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?
 
HomeschoolMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Too far from Disney
Posts: 5,748

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
Thanks guys, but that is the picture from the website, that is not the babies room.


sorry to mislead you.

We have a friend from our church that is going to paint a winnie the pooh mural on the wall for us.

I will get pictures of that up once he is done.
I was with you, Dan. Being a woman and mom, I spent plenty of time in my past pouring over pics of bedding for my little ones.
__________________
HomeschoolMama is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #1511
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Disney Fan View Post
I knew it looked fake! I am so smart. I am so smart!
yes buzz you are smrt, i mean smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
oops.
thats okay, you are forgiven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post
I was with you, Dan. Being a woman and mom, I spent plenty of time in my past pouring over pics of bedding for my little ones.
DW goes for the pics online, but hten i make her take me to the store and look at them in person...I am a see in person sort of man.

that is why I must go to disney every year, to see it in person again, picture bring it back, but dont recreat the magic.


maybe that is why i also have 4 tapes full of video from the last trip.

sounds like a good project this weekend, putting the videos on DVD.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #1512
carrieannie
DIS Veteran
 
carrieannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 4,729

IP-DIPS!
__________________
Official TFW Bartender.


carrieannie is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #1513
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: WI USA
Posts: 13,708
DISboards Moderator

Hey guys,
The higher ups are askng me to do my job. I posted this link in the thread yesterday,



http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669338

With the new server switching over tonite, they want us to let threads know, that threads with pages over 100 are going to be a little troublesome. So with a new year coming, maybe the thread can stay on-topic. As I said in the link, off topic conversations can be done over on the Family Board, Community Board, Compassionate Board, etc.
OhMari is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 03:36 PM   #1514
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Hey guys,
The higher ups are askng me to do my job. I posted this link in the thread yesterday,



http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669338

With the new server switching over tonite, they want us to let threads know, that threads with pages over 100 are going to be a little troublesome. So with a new year coming, maybe the thread can stay on-topic. As I said in the link, off topic conversations can be done over on the Family Board, Community Board, Compassionate Board, etc.
Sorry Marissa, I did not have time for a WDW update, and people were asking about the baby, so I posted a few things about it on here....when I have more time next week, i will start a thread all about the baby on the community board.

If it happens again, just blame Buzz, he instigates the OT discusions.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 12-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #1515
Montana Disney Fan
GAT-Master Extraordinaire
A little off topic
 
Montana Disney Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 5,784

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
If it happens again, just blame Buzz, he instigates the OT discusions.
How come I take all the heat?
Montana Disney Fan is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: