Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2014, 02:28 AM   #1
Astylla
Disney Fanatic

Thumbs up Orbitz 20% off - some dates around Dapper Day available too

Hi all ,

As we changed plans to a last minute stay through Dapper Day but missed out on the "official" dapper day rates , I checked Orbitz late tonight and much to my surprise they had rooms available at DLH for very reasonable overall. Earlier today when I checked nothing was showing at all.

We were able to book a Premium view room for 1251.00 after taxes for 4 nights.I had used the AP promotion earlier for a deluxe room , but this ended up being about 55 bucks cheaper for a better view room for the same number of nights.

The breakdown came out to :

Tue , Wed and Thurs. for $294.41 and Fri $417.00

It appears they are still sold out Saturday night however.

Promo code : ByeBye20 -

BYEBYE20
Book a qualifying hotel between August 25, 2014 12:01AM CST and September 2, 2014 11:59PM CST, for 1 or more nights for travel between August 25, 2014 and March 31, 2015, via Orbitz and instantly receive 20% off through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discount may not be used toward the booking of a vacation package. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion. Most major chains are excluded, to find participating hotels look for the "PROMO CODE ELIGIBLE" message.
Terms & Conditions

Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Offers vary by property. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Astylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
Peace.love.mickey
DIS Veteran

I used this too for the Grand! It was $70 cheaper for 2 nights than the AP rate!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: