Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2007, 04:54 PM   #1
MickeynMinnie
I'm BACK!!!

Halloween Ticket Question...

This is my fist time attending the Halloween party and i can't wait!! I had a question about the tickets and i hope someone can help me out!!!
I know that people with AP and DVC get discounts on their tickets... my boyfriends parents are DVC members and i was wondering if they can buy our tickets or if they can only buy tickets for themselves??? Just trying to save a few bucks! that means more suvoniors!!! lol
Thanks in advance!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
MickeynMinnie
I'm BACK!!!

can anyone out there help me?
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince

I would like to know this too! I have family that have AP and are DVC members! That would definitely save a few bucks!

deedeew80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:53 PM   #4
MickeynMinnie
I'm BACK!!!

bumping this,.... hoping for some answers.....
Old 07-17-2007, 07:36 PM   #5
DisneyGuess
DIS Veteran

I honestly don't know the answer to this question, but I would guess that you're BF's parents could buy all your tickets. They would just have to call and order them, I'm pretty sure they could order as many as they needed. After all, I can't imagine Disney wouldn't be understanding that DVC owners could/would bring extra family and friends sometimes.
Maybe someone else can give a more definate answer.
The next course would be to call and ask.

DisneyGuess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 PM   #6
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

Following is taken from the Official Disney Site:

Specially priced tickets are available to Disney Vacation Club Members and Passholders with the following Annual Passes - Premium Annual Pass, Annual Pass, Seasonal Pass, AND Epcot After 4pm Annual Pass for the events on FRIDAY 9/14, THURSDAY 10/4, TUESDAY 10/16, SUNDAY 10/21, TUESDAY 10/23 and FRIDAY 11/2 only.

· Specially priced tickets MUST be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event.

· Passholders may purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to three (3) Guests. DVC Members may purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to five (5) Guests.

· Passholders may purchase discounted tickets via the Disney Reservation Center by calling 407-560-PASS and via disneyworld.com/passholder. Disney Vacation Club Members may purchase tickets via Disney Vacation Club Member Services by calling 800-********. (ATS Level 60).

The rules do say that the AP or DVC Membership Card must be shown when the tickets are picked up, but do not say that they must be shown when used.

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! Currently at Everything Pop Merchandise after nine years in Guest Services/Ticket Sales.

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Cheshire Figment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #7
MickeynMinnie
I'm BACK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Figment View Post
Following is taken from the Official Disney Site:

Specially priced tickets are available to Disney Vacation Club Members and Passholders with the following Annual Passes - Premium Annual Pass, Annual Pass, Seasonal Pass, AND Epcot After 4pm Annual Pass for the events on FRIDAY 9/14, THURSDAY 10/4, TUESDAY 10/16, SUNDAY 10/21, TUESDAY 10/23 and FRIDAY 11/2 only.

· Specially priced tickets MUST be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event.

· Passholders may purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to three (3) Guests. DVC Members may purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to five (5) Guests.

· Passholders may purchase discounted tickets via the Disney Reservation Center by calling 407-560-PASS and via disneyworld.com/passholder. Disney Vacation Club Members may purchase tickets via Disney Vacation Club Member Services by calling 800-********. (ATS Level 60).

The rules do say that the AP or DVC Membership Card must be shown when the tickets are picked up, but do not say that they must be shown when used.

we are going on 9/21... if i'm reading this correct that means that we can't even get discounted tickets... am i reading this right??
Old 07-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #8
DisneyGuess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeynMinnie View Post
we are going on 9/21... if i'm reading this correct that means that we can't even get discounted tickets... am i reading this right??
There are no discounts for the party on 9/21. I'm thinking maybe because it's on a Friday night?!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

This link has all the dates, the dates with a discount and the price of tickets.

DisneyGuess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:53 PM   #9
dgaston
Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies" t-shirt

I have an AP and I'm also a DVC member but there aren't any discounts the night we're going to MNSSHP either (9/28) I think Disney limits the nights that have discounts. We were lucky enough to snag one last year in October.

dgaston is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: