Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2007, 06:52 PM   #151
bubba's mom
Proud Redhead
DIS Cast Member
The Tag Fairy knows you as more than just "Wife of Eric Roberts--XM Spy"
 
bubba's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Exeter (Reading), PA
Posts: 13,811

go to where you want me to go. at the top, right click on 'address' (the www.disboards......). When you right click, click on "copy" & come back here and reply and right click again in your text and then "paste" the link.....
__________________
(some Universal) Trip reports:
'12 - '11 - HHN '10 - '10 - '09 - '08/DCL - '07(Jan.) - '07(July) - Mickey Mouse @ Universal!
- '04
bubba's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #152
OnceUponADream07
Mouseketeer
 
OnceUponADream07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba's mom View Post
go to where you want me to go. at the top, right click on 'address' (the www.disboards......). When you right click, click on "copy" & come back here and reply and right click again in your text and then "paste" the link.....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....489450&page=33

What ever would I do without you to show me the ropes Hope this worked. If not I will call my DS downstairs and he can show me what a computer illiterate I am
__________________
ME (60+) DH (60+) DS (29) DD (26)




1982 (pre-kids), 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999 (DS only); 2000 & 2006 - Off-Site; 2004 & 2008 POR (ME, DH); 2009 ME, DH, DS, DD & DBFF - POR; 2010 (ME, DH) - CBR; 2011 OKW (ME, DH); 2012 POR FQ (ME, DH);2013 CS
OnceUponADream07 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-11-2007, 07:00 PM   #153
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Iím a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 56,282

you have an excellent teacher with bubba's mom.

she'll teach you the ropes
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #154
OnceUponADream07
Mouseketeer
 
OnceUponADream07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by macraven View Post
you have an excellent teacher with bubba's mom.

she'll teach you the ropes
She has been totally awesome, that's for sure. I absolutely LOVE her sense of humor.
__________________
ME (60+) DH (60+) DS (29) DD (26)




1982 (pre-kids), 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999 (DS only); 2000 & 2006 - Off-Site; 2004 & 2008 POR (ME, DH); 2009 ME, DH, DS, DD & DBFF - POR; 2010 (ME, DH) - CBR; 2011 OKW (ME, DH); 2012 POR FQ (ME, DH);2013 CS
OnceUponADream07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:04 PM   #155
bubba's mom
Proud Redhead
DIS Cast Member
The Tag Fairy knows you as more than just "Wife of Eric Roberts--XM Spy"
 
bubba's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Exeter (Reading), PA
Posts: 13,811

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADream07 View Post
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....489450&page=33

What ever would I do without you to show me the ropes Hope this worked. If not I will call my DS downstairs and he can show me what a computer illiterate I am
nah....don't bother callin' DS.....
__________________
(some Universal) Trip reports:
'12 - '11 - HHN '10 - '10 - '09 - '08/DCL - '07(Jan.) - '07(July) - Mickey Mouse @ Universal!
- '04
bubba's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:06 PM   #156
bubba's mom
Proud Redhead
DIS Cast Member
The Tag Fairy knows you as more than just "Wife of Eric Roberts--XM Spy"
 
bubba's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Exeter (Reading), PA
Posts: 13,811

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADream07 View Post
She has been totally awesome, that's for sure. I absolutely LOVE her sense of humor.
you should meet my DH
__________________
(some Universal) Trip reports:
'12 - '11 - HHN '10 - '10 - '09 - '08/DCL - '07(Jan.) - '07(July) - Mickey Mouse @ Universal!
- '04
bubba's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:10 PM   #157
OnceUponADream07
Mouseketeer
 
OnceUponADream07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba's mom View Post
nah....don't bother callin' DS.....
Woo Hoo - thanks, you rock!! Actually, I should have been able to figure that out by myself, just like any other link - duh. DS woulda come down to help, but he and DH think I have "lost it" with this DIS thing. Only DD puts up with reading stuff without complaining (but she is at work, 'cause she would have shown me, too). Last week, she and I were at Neshaminy Mall (where she works) and we were in the food court and she says "omg, that kid looks like Bubba" ..........lol. That kid sorta did (but not as cute as your son, of course).
__________________
ME (60+) DH (60+) DS (29) DD (26)




1982 (pre-kids), 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999 (DS only); 2000 & 2006 - Off-Site; 2004 & 2008 POR (ME, DH); 2009 ME, DH, DS, DD & DBFF - POR; 2010 (ME, DH) - CBR; 2011 OKW (ME, DH); 2012 POR FQ (ME, DH);2013 CS
OnceUponADream07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #158
OnceUponADream07
Mouseketeer
 
OnceUponADream07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaPixie View Post
Finally caught up with the TR. Great days!! We went on Jaws at night aswell and it was soooo cool!! I really loved it!
How was your trip? I hope to get to try Jaws at night this time, too. I hope US/IOA is open in the evenings Dec. 1st???
__________________
ME (60+) DH (60+) DS (29) DD (26)




1982 (pre-kids), 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999 (DS only); 2000 & 2006 - Off-Site; 2004 & 2008 POR (ME, DH); 2009 ME, DH, DS, DD & DBFF - POR; 2010 (ME, DH) - CBR; 2011 OKW (ME, DH); 2012 POR FQ (ME, DH);2013 CS
OnceUponADream07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:13 PM   #159
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Iím a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 56,282

now you can show off to your kids that you are computer literate and can teach them a thing or two.......


yea, bubba's mom roxs.........
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #160
OnceUponADream07
Mouseketeer
 
OnceUponADream07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by macraven View Post
now you can show off to your kids that you are computer literate and can teach them a thing or two.......


yea, bubba's mom roxs.........
I doubt I would be able to teach my kids anything about computers (or electronics either for that matter). I used to have to call my DS at school (college) and ask him how to work the DVD player It was easier than asking DH (don't want to BUILD one, just play a movie )

You guys are all awesome. I love this site
__________________
ME (60+) DH (60+) DS (29) DD (26)




1982 (pre-kids), 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999 (DS only); 2000 & 2006 - Off-Site; 2004 & 2008 POR (ME, DH); 2009 ME, DH, DS, DD & DBFF - POR; 2010 (ME, DH) - CBR; 2011 OKW (ME, DH); 2012 POR FQ (ME, DH);2013 CS
OnceUponADream07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #161
bubba's mom
Proud Redhead
DIS Cast Member
The Tag Fairy knows you as more than just "Wife of Eric Roberts--XM Spy"
 
bubba's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Exeter (Reading), PA
Posts: 13,811

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADream07 View Post
she and I were at Neshaminy Mall (where she works) and we were in the food court and she says "omg, that kid looks like Bubba" ..........lol. That kid sorta did (but not as cute as your son, of course).
<----- me & Bubba..... we thought that was funny...but it wasn't us tho....he was in school last week (we go back the last Tuesday of August)

(Oh, and so you know....Gemma is "moving" right now, so she isn't 'online' for a while....)

and yes...i think i do....at least my boys say i "rox"
__________________
(some Universal) Trip reports:
'12 - '11 - HHN '10 - '10 - '09 - '08/DCL - '07(Jan.) - '07(July) - Mickey Mouse @ Universal!
- '04
bubba's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:24 PM   #162
bubba's mom
Proud Redhead
DIS Cast Member
The Tag Fairy knows you as more than just "Wife of Eric Roberts--XM Spy"
 
bubba's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Exeter (Reading), PA
Posts: 13,811

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADream07 View Post
I doubt I would be able to teach my kids anything about computers (or electronics either for that matter). I used to have to call my DS at school (college) and ask him how to work the DVD player It was easier than asking DH (don't want to BUILD one, just play a movie )

You guys are all awesome. I love this site
__________________
(some Universal) Trip reports:
'12 - '11 - HHN '10 - '10 - '09 - '08/DCL - '07(Jan.) - '07(July) - Mickey Mouse @ Universal!
- '04
bubba's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #163
OnceUponADream07
Mouseketeer
 
OnceUponADream07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba's mom View Post
you should meet my DH

Seems like you are an awesome (as well as good looking) family. Enjoy Bubba while you can, they grow up wayyyy to fast. Of course, my kids would go away with us forever if we were PAYING, but it is time for them to do their own thing............

Is DH an Eagles/Philly fan??? Hard to tell with people from the Reading area - could go with the Pittsburgh teams. If he loves Philly teams, I love him, too (not that our teams deserve my loyalty )
__________________
ME (60+) DH (60+) DS (29) DD (26)




1982 (pre-kids), 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999 (DS only); 2000 & 2006 - Off-Site; 2004 & 2008 POR (ME, DH); 2009 ME, DH, DS, DD & DBFF - POR; 2010 (ME, DH) - CBR; 2011 OKW (ME, DH); 2012 POR FQ (ME, DH);2013 CS
OnceUponADream07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:43 PM   #164
bubba's mom
Proud Redhead
DIS Cast Member
The Tag Fairy knows you as more than just "Wife of Eric Roberts--XM Spy"
 
bubba's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Exeter (Reading), PA
Posts: 13,811

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADream07 View Post
Seems like you are an awesome (as well as good looking) family. Enjoy Bubba while you can, they grow up wayyyy to fast. Of course, my kids would go away with us forever if we were PAYING, but it is time for them to do their own thing............

Is DH an Eagles/Philly fan??? Hard to tell with people from the Reading area - could go with the Pittsburgh teams. If he loves Philly teams, I love him, too (not that our teams deserve my loyalty )
E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES!!!!!








need i say more????





__________________
(some Universal) Trip reports:
'12 - '11 - HHN '10 - '10 - '09 - '08/DCL - '07(Jan.) - '07(July) - Mickey Mouse @ Universal!
- '04
bubba's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:40 PM   #165
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Iím a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 56,282

i like a midwest team
not that anyone asked me what i liked.....
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.