Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #1396
MedCruise07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdramaqueenx View Post
That Belle is one daring cookie...NEVER would I have dared to pull a stunt like that with my mom....
She must really, really not like that shirt.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:28 PM   #1397
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwansLoveDisney View Post
Tink's hair is adorable!

Oh, I hope the girls got to do something cool!
Thanks Swan! She likes her hair like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Great update! I'm guessing you got a dream or were family of the day! Waiting for more , hopefully soon.
Maybe soon.....keep reading! Hahahahah!!!!

Here's more popcorn for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
The cat had one of these under the bed this morning. I like them better when they are at AK.

Waiting for the rest of the story.
They are cute little critters but hard to catch much to Tink's dismay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess-rn View Post
Alright now...I love clifhangers as much as the next girl...but this is killin' me!!!
Sorry princess-rn! I do enjoy it though!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-12-2007, 08:34 PM   #1398
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
I love the update, but you stopped too soon!
No, really your post got cut off!
You need to go finish that sentence!
NOW!!!!!

Hahahahaha.....sorry about that LeeLee but you have been doing the same to me, my friend.....and besides I let you off the hook earlier on one of my cliffhangers, now you need to wait it out like the rest of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Yeah, what LeeLe said!!

Get to it Sarah!!

Good luck with that Sharky! Soon though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Great update...

I wish I had thought of the spilling of drink/food on unwanted clothing when I was a kid. I think my mom would've had the same response as you though.

Animal Kingdom early early. I don't think it's ever a really bad thing unless you're tired.

I say you were dreamed.
I see Belle is a bad influence on you all! Never again will any of you wear a shirt you don't like without thinking of her little maneuvor!

Going to have to keep reading to find out!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 11-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #1399
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
That's the tiniest one I have ever seen!!! How cute!! And I thought the one I took a pic of last year was small!!
He was tiny, wasn't he! Cute little thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdramaqueenx View Post
OKay well that just wasnt fair!!!!

I NEEEEEED to know what happens next!!! hahaha

That Belle is one daring cookie...NEVER would I have dared to pull a stunt like that with my mom....

tricky girl!
She really did get brave with that move. She never would have dreamed of attempting it at home - something about being at Disney gave her the extra courage......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedCruise07 View Post
She must really, really not like that shirt.
Apparently not....

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 11-12-2007, 09:04 PM   #1400
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Just wanted to let you know I'm back...now where did I leave off last?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:11 PM   #1401
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Just wanted to let you know I'm back...now where did I leave off last?
Yeah! Marshay's back! Missed you my friend!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 11-12-2007, 09:20 PM   #1402
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Yeah! Marshay's back! Missed you my friend!
What???!!!!! You're not even past DAY TWO????????
Old 11-12-2007, 09:26 PM   #1403
Marshay

Love the monorail pic! Looks like you got a nice driver...our guy was GOM (Grumpy Old Man) -- you can ask Sharky!

The troll photo is adorable -- the wigs match your DD's hair.

I just made an ADR for Norway dinner...so we'll make sure to bring a sweater. Can you post the food pictures? I'm a little bummed about the princesses going so fast...my DD is only 2 and sometimes needs to warm up to the characters first...

So they only went by one time while you were eating? We did 2 other character meals this time and had characters come to us at least 2x if not 3x...one was Cape May Breakfast and the other was Chef Mickeys Dinner...

Spilling food on shirt on purpose -- -- I'll have to remember this one...I think I would make my DD wear the shirt...at least until we got into the park and then surprise her with a new shirt but make her have to carry her old shirt all day! Or is that too mean?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #1404
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What???!!!!! You're not even past DAY TWO????????
I was waiting for you to catch up!

Quote:
Love the monorail pic! Looks like you got a nice driver...our guy was GOM (Grumpy Old Man) -- you can ask Sharky!

The troll photo is adorable -- the wigs match your DD's hair.

I just made an ADR for Norway dinner...so we'll make sure to bring a sweater. Can you post the food pictures? I'm a little bummed about the princesses going so fast...my DD is only 2 and sometimes needs to warm up to the characters first...

So they only went by one time while you were eating? We did 2 other character meals this time and had characters come to us at least 2x if not 3x...one was Cape May Breakfast and the other was Chef Mickeys Dinner...

Spilling food on shirt on purpose -- -- I'll have to remember this one...I think I would make my DD wear the shirt...at least until we got into the park and then surprise her with a new shirt but make her have to carry her old shirt all day! Or is that too mean?
Sure, I'll post the food pics! The princess only came around once. And they sped by at that. I swear they never even looked at the kids - they spoke as they were signing the books and then the stopped for a fast pic - only pic one per princess!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Last edited by kindakrazy2; 11-12-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:37 PM   #1405
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Here are the food pics from the Princess Dinner. I didn't take any of the food from the cold board.

Here is the pasta with chicken

The salmon

The cod

And the kid's grilled chicken

The food was good. Certainly filling. We all shared the dishes and we left quite a bit behind.

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 11-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #1406
Marshay

Quote:
Here are the food pics from the Princess Dinner. I didn't take any of the food from the cold board.

Here is the pasta with chicken

The salmon

The cod

And the kid's grilled chicken

The food was good. Certainly filling. We all shared the dishes and we left quite a bit behind.

Thanks for posting the pics...the fish looks good...did you get the dessert, too?
Old 11-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #1407
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Sorry - yes we did! Here it is! Sorry it isn't a great photo of the plater.

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 11-13-2007, 06:46 AM   #1408
Marshay

Quote:
Sorry - yes we did! Here it is! Sorry it isn't a great photo of the plater.

So that little dish was supposed to serve 4 people???
Old 11-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #1409
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So that little dish was supposed to serve 4 people???
My thoughts exactly!

Someone said you can ask for more though...

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 11-13-2007, 08:37 AM   #1410
keliblue
It's kinda like a constant bad hair day

Sarah, I am sitting here with my morning cup Give me more please

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: