Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #886
Leger13
DIS Veteran
 
Leger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,802

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwansLoveDisney View Post
I love the pic of the sign in the rain!
see? I'm not the only one that likes it, Sarah!
__________________
Carla (32)|Chris (33)|Alex (3)
Leger13 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #887
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
see? I'm not the only one that likes it, Sarah!
You are all crazy! But you have no idea how good felt to see it!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #888
Leger13
DIS Veteran
 
Leger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,802

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
You are all crazy! But you have no idea how good felt to see it!
I can only imagine...after a trip like that? ugh! I would've given up hope.
__________________
Carla (32)|Chris (33)|Alex (3)
Leger13 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #889
Leger13
DIS Veteran
 
Leger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,802

oh! and yes, I am crazy the proof is on sharky's thread
__________________
Carla (32)|Chris (33)|Alex (3)
Leger13 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #890
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
I can only imagine...after a trip like that? ugh! I would've given up hope.
Never give up hope - it can always get better! Sometimes the only way to go is uP!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
oh! and yes, I am crazy the proof is on sharky's thread
Off to Sharky's thread - any page I should be looking for? Can't wait to see what you did!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:12 PM   #891
lovebuzzandwoody
DIS Veteran
 
lovebuzzandwoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MI to NC to FL
Posts: 4,680

I have had two very busy days and I came to see what I missed and there were 4 and a half pages to read! But I did it! And they were great! And you're in Disney World now!!!

__________________

lovebuzzandwoody is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:22 PM   #892
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
oh! and yes, I am crazy the proof is on sharky's thread
Congrats on 2000!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebuzzandwoody View Post
I have had two very busy days and I came to see what I missed and there were 4 and a half pages to read! But I did it! And they were great! And you're in Disney World now!!!

Yeah! Buzz is back!!! Glad you are all caught up. Now, are you going to update yours? Hmmmm?
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 03:00 PM   #893
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,352

Yeah, it's only a month later and you finally got to WDW in your TR

My parents were there that week and remarked often about how bad the rain was, canceling Wishes and Spectro, etc...guess I should have believed them!
Marshay is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #894
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Yeah, it's only a month later and you finally got to WDW in your TR

My parents were there that week and remarked often about how bad the rain was, canceling Wishes and Spectro, etc...guess I should have believed them!
The rains were bad when we were there. I expected some rain everyday but I didn't expect the storms to be as bad as they were and then there were the tornados! Yes, there were tornados one night!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #895
lovebuzzandwoody
DIS Veteran
 
lovebuzzandwoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MI to NC to FL
Posts: 4,680

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Yeah! Buzz is back!!! Glad you are all caught up. Now, are you going to update yours? Hmmmm?

Ummm... I updated yesterday, does that count?

I may update again later tonight after I'm done with all my mommy duties!
We'll see... I'm single parenting for a couple days... DH is away on biz.
__________________

lovebuzzandwoody is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 04:07 PM   #896
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebuzzandwoody View Post
Ummm... I updated yesterday, does that count?

I may update again later tonight after I'm done with all my mommy duties!
We'll see... I'm single parenting for a couple days... DH is away on biz.
I saw you updated after I posted! Sorry!

HG is away right now too. Playing in Whistler. Next week he is off to London and Paris. He sucks. I wanna go too!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #897
askelton
Disney Cosmo
 
askelton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,336

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post

HG is away right now too. Playing in Whistler. Next week he is off to London and Paris. He sucks. I wanna go too!
I'm sure international travel counts as education for the girls and taking them out of school shouldn't be a problem.
__________________
Angela


askelton is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 05:03 PM   #898
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa
 
Disneydad99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,006

Yeah...You Arrived At POP...I was starting to get worried that ya'll did not make it to Disney!!!....

Wait No I knew you Made it ...We met you guys at POP..How silly!!!

Great Update....Kids are cute as always...& of course so are you & Kern...Another akward moment..you are Cut!!..He is Ruggedly handsome...wait I am still feeling like that Sounds Gay...sorry...He is Cute Though!!!..tell him we loved all the Stuf he gave Us!!!

see ya Later Princess!!!////& you to Sarah!!!


__________________
DW(??) DS(15) DD(14) DD(13) DS(24) DDIL(?) DGD(4yrs!)
Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer!! New 5/10/08 Now we move onto a Ball....w/picshttp://disboards.com/showthread.php?...3#post24447893
9/22-10/1, 2007 POR; 4/1-4/5, 2008 just got back ; & 15 other times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Disneydad99 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #899
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
I'm sure international travel counts as education for the girls and taking them out of school shouldn't be a problem.
Ya, sure. I'd love to take them but its either pay for a trip to Paris or school for the rest of the year! THey can only have 1 or the other! Hmmmm.....may have to consider the options...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Yeah...You Arrived At POP...I was starting to get worried that ya'll did not make it to Disney!!!....

Wait No I knew you Made it ...We met you guys at POP..How silly!!!

Great Update....Kids are cute as always...& of course so are you & Kern...Another akward moment..you are Cut!!..He is Ruggedly handsome...wait I am still feeling like that Sounds Gay...sorry...He is Cute Though!!!..tell him we loved all the Stuf he gave Us!!!

see ya Later Princess!!!////& you to Sarah!!!


You are just too funny for words! I so needed that laugh today!!!

And for the record - I was soooooo worried about what he had given you! That could have been a very embarassing bag!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #900
lovebuzzandwoody
DIS Veteran
 
lovebuzzandwoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MI to NC to FL
Posts: 4,680

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
I saw you updated after I posted! Sorry!

HG is away right now too. Playing in Whistler. Next week he is off to London and Paris. He sucks. I wanna go too!
I would've liked to have gone with him too... as he flew into MCO to drive over to Ocala! I could have gone to Disney!! Darn kids! Darn school!
__________________

lovebuzzandwoody is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: