Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #751
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

LeeLee knows!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 10-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #752
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran

Now I can sleep tonight!!! Well , maybe! At least I'm no longer going crazy wondering what happened. Unlike the rest of these poor posters!!!!

Farrah!!! I'm shocked! Here I thought you loved me and you wanted me to be sitting at the hospital wondering what in the world did Sarah do! Hmm With friends like you.........
J/k

And for those of you wondering All I got was the brief version, I still have to wait to read her post to get all of the little details. But Hey It feels so good to be favored! Sarah Shhh I'm trying to make them feel better!

Good night all! Catch up with you all in a few days I hope!!!

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION

Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2007, 10:30 PM   #753
heath-and-javens-mom
I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that a bad thing? I think not. :)

i do love you lee lee!! just thought she should share her love with all of us......Its okay though cause we will find out otmmrrow (hopefully)

BTW hope all goes well with your son at the hospital
WL 08
WL 09

ME (32) DH (40) DS (11) DS (8)
Old 10-04-2007, 06:02 AM   #754
meriann
Mouseketeer

OK Sarah now you are just being a MEAN TEASE by telling some and not the rest of us!

TELL US NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! (sorry that was the meanest smilie I could find LOL)

Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 AM   #755
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
Now I can sleep tonight!!! Well , maybe! At least I'm no longer going crazy wondering what happened. Unlike the rest of these poor posters!!!!

Farrah!!! I'm shocked! Here I thought you loved me and you wanted me to be sitting at the hospital wondering what in the world did Sarah do! Hmm With friends like you.........
J/k

And for those of you wondering All I got was the brief version, I still have to wait to read her post to get all of the little details. But Hey It feels so good to be favored! Sarah Shhh I'm trying to make them feel better!

Good night all! Catch up with you all in a few days I hope!!!
Hahhahahaha!!! That felt great to tell her!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
i do love you lee lee!! just thought she should share her love with all of us......Its okay though cause we will find out otmmrrow (hopefully)

BTW hope all goes well with your son at the hospital
I'll share with you later today Farrah! MAybe not the rest of them though!!!! HAhahahahah!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meriann View Post
OK Sarah now you are just being a MEAN TEASE by telling some and not the rest of us!

TELL US NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! (sorry that was the meanest smilie I could find LOL)
No way! And you couldn't make a mean smilie if you tried Meri!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 10-04-2007, 08:13 AM   #756
Abby's Dad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Hahhahahaha!!! I'll share with you later today Farrah! MAybe not the rest of them though!!!! HAhahahahah!!!!!

I've a mind to come right out there to Vancouver and turn you over my knee and give you a good spanking, young lady! C'mon - I'm an old man, you don't want me to die of old age before you tell us, do you?
WDW: October 1976 - Offsite, January 1979 - CR, September of 2007 - POFQ, Christmas 2011 - CR, MNSSHP and F&W - October 2012 - AKV, Flower & Garden - April 2013 - BLT, and MNSSHP and F&W - October 2013 - BLT (our DVC home resort) AKV-Kidani.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:19 AM   #757
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby's Dad View Post
I've a mind to come right out there to Vancouver and turn you over my knee and give you a good spanking, young lady! C'mon - I'm an old man, you don't want me to die of old age before you tell us, do you?
Hey Abby's Dad! Myabe I'll tell you too but only if you promise to come over here for a visit! You know, you're already in the right country and everything so it shouldn't be too long until you get here! Right?

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 10-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #758
Abby's Dad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey Abby's Dad! Myabe I'll tell you too but only if you promise to come over here for a visit! You know, you're already in the right country and everything so it shouldn't be too long until you get here! Right?
All the pictures that I have seen tell me that Vancouver is a beautiful city, and I would love to come that way some day. And the Olympics would be a great excuse! So tell me, please!
WDW: October 1976 - Offsite, January 1979 - CR, September of 2007 - POFQ, Christmas 2011 - CR, MNSSHP and F&W - October 2012 - AKV, Flower & Garden - April 2013 - BLT, and MNSSHP and F&W - October 2013 - BLT (our DVC home resort) AKV-Kidani.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:32 AM   #759
cherbear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by meriann View Post

Meanest smilie you could find... I like that.

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
Old 10-04-2007, 08:33 AM   #760
cherbear
DIS Veteran

I sure hope that update is ready

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
Old 10-04-2007, 08:59 AM   #761
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby's Dad View Post
All the pictures that I have seen tell me that Vancouver is a beautiful city, and I would love to come that way some day. And the Olympics would be a great excuse! So tell me, please!
So come on over then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
Meanest smilie you could find... I like that.
You have to know Meri to know that there is no way she could ever make a mean smile!

Quote:
Its only 7:30 in the morning - let me at least take the kids to school first!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 10-04-2007, 09:23 AM   #762
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:

Its only 7:30 in the morning - let me at least take the kids to school first!

Come on, I've been up for hours. Oh wait, I'm on the east coast.

But really you need to post the update. It is a review day here and I'm bored silly.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Last edited by declansdad; 10-04-2007 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:57 AM   #763
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Come on, I've been up for hours. Oh wait, I'm on the east coast.

But really you need to post the update. It isi a review day here and I'm bored silly.
I'll start it soon but I need coffee first!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 10-04-2007, 10:18 AM   #764
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
me too..you have lots of impatient readers
Old 10-04-2007, 11:10 AM   #765
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

The Trip Chapter 3 - We're Still On The Wrong Plane!

So where did I leave off?

Hmmmm....

Oh yes, I left you all freaking out about my little "situation"!

There I am sitting on a plane that is going somewhere I don't want to go flipping right out! The kids were looking at me trying to decide whether they should pretend they don't know me or if they should start to cry. Either one would have been fine at that moment!

We frantically pressed the "call" buttons above our heads. Hoping that if all 4 of us pushed them the flight attendent would come faster.....

"Um, excuse me but we are on the wrong plane!"

"Where are you trying to get to?"

"Albequerque - which is not the same place as Salt Lake City!"

I thought I through in that little geography lesson for her!

Then it happened and now I feel like a fool......

"This plane is going to Salt Lake City en route to Albequerque."

"Oh."

Well why on earth has that never been mentioned before? Not on Southwest's site, not on our tickets, not on the sign at the boarding gate - no where I tell you!

It's not nice to give a poor Disney-bound momma a heart attack like that!

So all is well and good in our world once again except for the little fact that I still have to spend the day on an airplane. And now I have to go up and down not twice but three times!!!!

Have I mentioned I don't like flying?

Okay, so now it has been confirmed that we are in deed on the right plane. Just making an unexpected visit to Salt Lake City.

We meandered our way over to the end of the runway and then suddenly it was "that" time and the plane started rocketing off down the runway. I guess I had yet another paniced look to me because Belle reached across the isle and grabbed my hand and told me it was going to be okay.

Deep breath.

Don't freak out the kids.

Don't make a bigger fool of yourself then you already have.

Then suddenly I couldn't feel the comforting vibrations of the runway under the landing gears which only means one thing - we're in the air!

Okay, I can do this.

I can do this.

Still trying to convince myself that I can do this.....

About 30 mins in I start to get a weird feeling - everything is suddenly sidewise. Don't panic. I look over at HG and the girls and they are sitting there listening to their iPods, chewing gum and are happy as clams.

Don't they realize that we are literally on our sides?

I start making panicy faces at HG and I guess I didn't look quite right because now he is starting to look paniced.

As it turns out the plane was not laying on its side for a nap I was getting a migraine which explains the funny tummy at the airport earlier.

Could things go more wrong?

Thing with my migraines is that I am really bad a noticing one is coming. I can look back after the fact and go "oh ya!" but at the time I am totally oblivious. About a minute and a half later the pain and pressure hit.

Okay, so I am not going to die in a plane crash - my head is going to explode on this plane and that is how my end will come.

I need drugs - NOW!!!!

I started trying to fish around in my bag for my pills and one of the bottles of water and couldn't find either. Not sure why I couldn't find the large bottle of water in there - it was a very small bag but I couldn't.

So HG sent Belle up to the galley to ask for water. She came back and told me that they said we'd have to wait.

Go back and tell them I need water NOW!!!!!

She came back with a can of water. A can? Yes, a pop can type can of water. Have never heard of such a thing. Oh well, who cares? It was warm too. Ick!

I started slamming back the codeine and in the process was gagging on the warm, disgusting tasting water. I think HG was just wishing we had stayed home at this point.

I close my eyes and concentrate on breathing in and out. Nice long slow breaths. You know, the kind they teach you in childbirth classes which worked great sitting in the room with the pillows and the plastic babies but never got used once you hit the hospital and a real baby was trying to escape from your body?

By the time we landed in Salt Lake City I was in a complete drugged stuppor and couldn't have cared less about the landing! Drugs were my friend that day!

Thankfully we didn't have to get off the plane here so no need to try to convince the kids they had to touch the outside of the plane again. People filled off and back on and I don't think I noticed. Still had my eyes closed trying to pretend this wasn't all happening.

Up we went again and then down into Albequerque. I think the flight attendents were glad to see the back end of me!

We grabbed a quick sandwhich on the way to our next gate to eat on the plane as the peanuts jusy weren't going to cut it for the daily intake for the kids. Okay, so they don't eat bread either but the Quiznos was the only thing we could find quickly and we had less then an hour until we were going to be in the air again.

Back into the A line and took turns going to the bathroom. Yes, mommy may be heavily medicated but you are still not going to pee on the plane!

Scan our boarding passes, down the gangway, touch the plane and sit!

Here we go again!

This time the plane was almost empty so we could spread out a bit. I sat with Belle and HG and Tink sat across the isle.

Here is Belle and I!

And Tink and HG!

Then came that rumbling feeling that the engines were up and running again and soon we were lifting off again. Last time today. It is the last time today I have to do this. I kept telling myself that.

This flight was much easier on me. Something about having enough codiene to take down a medium sized cow may have had something to do with it.

The girls worked on their homework and I tried to nap. I have no idea what HG was doing - he loves to fly so he was probably just taking it all in.

After what seemed like an eternity we were landing in Orlando!

Did you hear that?

We made it!

And I am still alive!

The plane didn't crash and my head didn't explode!

Yippee!!!!!

Actually it was 8:05pm which was 11:05pm Vancouver time so it had been an extremely long day and we still had to get to our hotel.

We set off in seach of Disney's Magical Express!

That's it for now folks! Sorry to keep you all hanging the other day but I have to admit I had fun at your expence! Thanks for reading along with me!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: