Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2007, 10:07 AM   #736
DisneyMomFanatic
DIS Veteran

Omg

Sarah,

Ok, I am not good with cliff hangers on my trip report, but you have it down pat. Of course, that just means your trip has already started way worse than mine. Sorry for that. Hoping you had so much magic when you finally did get down there that it wiped the slate clean for you. I am always afraid when I fly that I will get on the wrong one. Hasn't happened yet and hope it never does. Please let us know soon how all this craziness was corrected...
Me, DH, & DS: Dec '99 off prop (parent's house), Nov '00 Contemporary, April '02 POR
Me, DH, DS, &DD:April '03 off prop (parent's house), April '05 off prop (parent's house), June '06 off prop (parent's house), August '07 POP, Dec '08/Jan '09 POP,August '10 Contemporary, August '12 AoA, July '14 POR

Where is the funnel cake?
I found the funnel cake, now where is the chocolate covered pineapple?
Old 10-03-2007, 11:04 AM   #737
mt mommy
Mouseketeer

Sarah,

It's not so bad, I live in Salt Lake City. You'd like it!! Can't wait to find out what happens!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #738
pierresgirl
DIS Veteran

Sarah- that is NUTS! I can't believe that happened! Post soon woman! I'll send you some of my crazy installment vibes!

2007 CBR
2008 AKL and DCL Wonder

2010 DCL Wonder

Upcoming 2015 DCL 5 night Wonder

Old 10-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #739
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Okay.. I'm also going with the "pilot wrong, flight right" theory... I can't imagine you are going to have to get back off of a plane and pack onto another!! When are we going to find out the answer!? I'm dyin' here!
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only,2015 My First Half Marathon,2015 Spring Break Cruise

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 10-03-2007, 12:49 PM   #740
Abby's Dad
DIS Veteran

C'mon Sarah, you've got to tell us - pretty please with sugar on it?!?
WDW: October 1976 - Offsite, January 1979 - CR, September of 2007 - POFQ, Christmas 2011 - CR, MNSSHP and F&W - October 2012 - AKV, Flower & Garden - April 2013 - BLT, and MNSSHP and F&W - October 2013 - BLT (our DVC home resort) AKV-Kidani.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:55 PM   #741
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran

This TR is keeping me on the edge of my deat. Firstof all, You know that guard was just jealous cause he wanted those chocolate chip cookies!!
And UGHHH! with the Bates hotel. I think we would've been sleeping in the van that night! Then NO!! you've got to be kidding, You could NOT have been on the wrong plane! Not after that night, that is a literal nightmare!!! Oh please say it was just a joke!! If it wasn't then say you were able to get on the right plane!!!!!!! OHHH cliffhangers!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!
Please say that you are going to tell us today/tonight. B's surgery is tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be back on. My laptop is broken so I won't be able to get on at the hospital. I'll just be driving everybody crazy!!!
Can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION

Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:06 PM   #742
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
I can't believe they would let you get on the wrong plane. Where is all the security checks they are suppose to have?
I have no idea where they were! But they let us on and that was that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
hey, I'm back. I know I've neglected your thread for a while. So sorry Hope you can forgive me. But, now that I'm back and collecting TR's I thought I'd come back to see how your trip went and what did I read? I read about nasty boarder patrol and disgusting hotel rooms! so sorry your trip got off to such a crappy start! I hope the next update I read is better.
Hey Leger! Keep reading!

Quote:
okay, now I read about you freaking out and not sleeping for fear of a chainsaw guy to come out and murder you. Then you have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn because the "freaky" guy at the disgusting motel said otherwise they wouldn't take you to the airport. I would've been afraid to leave my car there. I hope it's still in one piece when you get to the part about when you got back.

Okay, then you get to the airport and you don't feel good...make the kids and hubby go potty because you are afraid of airplane bathrooms? (if you don't mind me asking...why?) and you are extreemly nervous about the flight because you don't like airplanes...this i can understand. And then you're on the WRONG FLIGHT!? Is this for real!!?? wow!! I would've FLIPPED!! omg, how did you keep it together?? Is there another update for me to read? You have me anxious Going to look!
Ya, okay, I admit it - I have serious airplane issues! That THAT happened!!!

I may never get on another plane as long as I live!

As for the bathroom - what happens if you get flushed down?!!! Yes, I realize it is irrational but the best kinds of fears are the irrational ones! Hahahhaha!

Quote:
OMG you left everyone hanging!! **chants** UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! You obviously eventually made it to WDW but what else could go wrong!? Wow... this is for all the crap you had to go through at the beginning of your trip.
I really did leave you hanging didn't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomFanatic View Post
Sarah,

Ok, I am not good with cliff hangers on my trip report, but you have it down pat. Of course, that just means your trip has already started way worse than mine. Sorry for that. Hoping you had so much magic when you finally did get down there that it wiped the slate clean for you. I am always afraid when I fly that I will get on the wrong one. Hasn't happened yet and hope it never does. Please let us know soon how all this craziness was corrected...
Soon my friend! But not quite yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt mommy View Post
Sarah,

It's not so bad, I live in Salt Lake City. You'd like it!! Can't wait to find out what happens!
Hi Mt Mommy! Welcome to my thread! I actually LOVE Salt Lake City. Been many times and is one of the most beautiful cities I've been to. I just wanted to see Mickey Mouse that day, that's all. I'll come back to SLC another time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierresgirl View Post
Sarah- that is NUTS! I can't believe that happened! Post soon woman! I'll send you some of my crazy installment vibes!
Ya, you are flying through your report woman! Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Okay.. I'm also going with the "pilot wrong, flight right" theory... I can't imagine you are going to have to get back off of a plane and pack onto another!! When are we going to find out the answer!? I'm dyin' here!
Nope, wasn't the pilot that was wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby's Dad View Post
C'mon Sarah, you've got to tell us - pretty please with sugar on it?!?
Soon! Maybe tonight. Maybe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
This TR is keeping me on the edge of my deat. Firstof all, You know that guard was just jealous cause he wanted those chocolate chip cookies!!
And UGHHH! with the Bates hotel. I think we would've been sleeping in the van that night! Then NO!! you've got to be kidding, You could NOT have been on the wrong plane! Not after that night, that is a literal nightmare!!! Oh please say it was just a joke!! If it wasn't then say you were able to get on the right plane!!!!!!! OHHH cliffhangers!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!
Please say that you are going to tell us today/tonight. B's surgery is tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be back on. My laptop is broken so I won't be able to get on at the hospital. I'll just be driving everybody crazy!!!
Can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!

Leelee, I may not get to posting tonight so I'll pmail you what happened but you have to promise not to tell! I'll give you a sneak peak because you are going to be offline for a bit. I have to take Tink to tap class first though. I'll be back later!

BTW - I'll be thinking of you and your wonderful son tomorrow. Please update us when you can. You'll both be in my prayers tomorrow.

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 10-03-2007, 08:12 PM   #743
Tat2ddisneymom
Will have to keep the husband
Had to pee in a cup
As Captain Jack, he's just smokin'

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:23 PM   #744
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Hey Leger! Keep reading!

Ya, okay, I admit it - I have serious airplane issues! That THAT happened!!!

I may never get on another plane as long as I live!

As for the bathroom - what happens if you get flushed down?!!! Yes, I realize it is irrational but the best kinds of fears are the irrational ones! Hahahhaha!

I really did leave you hanging didn't I?

Soon my friend! But not quite yet!

Hi Mt Mommy! Welcome to my thread! I actually LOVE Salt Lake City. Been many times and is one of the most beautiful cities I've been to. I just wanted to see Mickey Mouse that day, that's all. I'll come back to SLC another time!

Ya, you are flying through your report woman! Love it!

Nope, wasn't the pilot that was wrong!

Soon! Maybe tonight. Maybe!

Leelee, I may not get to posting tonight so I'll pmail you what happened but you have to promise not to tell! I'll give you a sneak peak because you are going to be offline for a bit. I have to take Tink to tap class first though. I'll be back later!

BTW - I'll be thinking of you and your wonderful son tomorrow. Please update us when you can. You'll both be in my prayers tomorrow.

im sorry but that airplane bathroom fear is funny I guess I can understand that too since it seems to just drop out of the airplane when it gets flushed.

man...no update tonight!? You're killing me here!!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:00 PM   #745
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Do you see her avatar? It is mocking us, like she is laughing about leaving us hanging about being on the wrong plane!!

Please, please update soon, the suspense is killing me . (Great cliffhanger )
Old 10-03-2007, 09:22 PM   #746
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2ddisneymom View Post
Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know! I love that I have you all waiting!!! Yes, I've got a bit of a mean streak!

Quote:
im sorry but that airplane bathroom fear is funny I guess I can understand that too since it seems to just drop out of the airplane when it gets flushed.

man...no update tonight!? You're killing me here!!
Maybe an update tonight but I still have 1 more dance class to get the kids to tonight. Then if I am not asleep I'll do it. okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Do you see her avatar? It is mocking us, like she is laughing about leaving us hanging about being on the wrong plane!!

Please, please update soon, the suspense is killing me . (Great cliffhanger )
I am laughing at you in my avi! Thanks for noticing! Hahahahahah!!!!!

Is it bad that I am enjoying this?

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 10-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #747
heath-and-javens-mom
I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that a bad thing? I think not. :)

NO FAIR!! If leelee gets to know then so DO WE!! WHOS WITH ME ON THIS?????
WL 08
WL 09

ME (32) DH (40) DS (11) DS (8)
Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #748
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
Hahahahahaaaa! Nice try Farrah!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 10-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #749
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
I am with you!! It is just NOT fair . We want to know too. She is playing favorites .
Old 10-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #750
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
I am with you!! It is just NOT fair . We want to know too. She is playing favorites .

Not playing favourites silly! LeeLee just gets a hall pass tonight because she has to take her son into the hospital for a bit. That's all!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: