Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2008, 09:01 AM   #2206
meriann
Mouseketeer

OK I am losing my mind(but you know that sarah! LOL) but I swear I responded to your update the other day but now I can't find it SOOOOOO

GREAT UPDATE! yea for you for getting better seats. I would have been the one to be stuck in teh back and bummed we missed everything

SOOOO impressed you kept those dresses clean.

I looks like everyone had a blast!

Oh guess what, just yesterday I found a set of dresses I had bought the girls to wear to disney, they were in teh back of their closet and never made the trip

Ok we have to make a pact that we will both start being faster with our TR although YOUR trip was WAY ahead of mine and I am done with day 2 of my TR and where are you in your just sayin?

Old 07-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #2207
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by meriann View Post
OK I am losing my mind(but you know that sarah! LOL) but I swear I responded to your update the other day but now I can't find it SOOOOOO

GREAT UPDATE! yea for you for getting better seats. I would have been the one to be stuck in teh back and bummed we missed everything

SOOOO impressed you kept those dresses clean.

I looks like everyone had a blast!

Oh guess what, just yesterday I found a set of dresses I had bought the girls to wear to disney, they were in teh back of their closet and never made the trip

Ok we have to make a pact that we will both start being faster with our TR although YOUR trip was WAY ahead of mine and I am done with day 2 of my TR and where are you in your just sayin?
Hey Meri! Nice to see you over here too!

Normally I would have been stuck in the bad seats at the restaurant but I just decided that day that I was going to stand up for myself instead of waiting for someone else to do it and it worked! The new seats were fabulous!

Oh no about the girls' dresses! Guess you are just going to have to take another trip so they can wear them!

Ya, I know I've been slow on this the last couple of months - you know why though.....

On another note - I am so jealous you are getting to hang out with Suzy next week! You are going to love her! She is just an all around wonderful person and we had so much fun together! Give her a big hug from me!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #2208
annie1995
I have not used mine outside the house yet
CM's always tell me that's not how it works

Sarah, I'm bummed for your absent ticker. Maybe next year? Fingers crossed for you girlfriend
Old 07-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #2209
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1995 View Post
Sarah, I'm bummed for your absent ticker. Maybe next year? Fingers crossed for you girlfriend
Thank you Annie but I have a bad feeling that my Disney days are done for a very long time.

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 07-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #2210
PixieDustandEeyore
DIS Veteran

Been loving this TR im sad to see no more but i hope before too long we'll see more! Its sad I just read no disney for awhile i went 8 years and i thought it was not fun!
Old 07-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #2211
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa

somehow I got unsubscribed...so resubscribing...

and to No Disney Trips!!

I want to go.!!

Disneydad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Old 07-31-2008, 10:45 AM   #2212
annie1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Thank you Annie but I have a bad feeling that my Disney days are done for a very long time.

Noooooo, thats terrible I hope its only because you are all so busy with life and kids and nothing serious
Old 08-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #2213
annie1995

Patiently waiting for the next installment
Old 08-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #2214
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieDustandEeyore View Post
Been loving this TR im sad to see no more but i hope before too long we'll see more! Its sad I just read no disney for awhile i went 8 years and i thought it was not fun!
Thanks Arden. I hope to have another chapter coming up soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
somehow I got unsubscribed...so resubscribing...

and to No Disney Trips!!

I want to go.!!

Disneydad
I want to go too but sadly this trip was not to be.....

Quote:
Noooooo, thats terrible I hope its only because you are all so busy with life and kids and nothing serious
Thanks Annie.

Quote:
Patiently waiting for the next installment
Soon!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 08-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #2215
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Chapter 29 - Its Segway Day, Or Is It?

Set the alarm so that it would go off nice and early this morning. HG was going on his Segway Tour of the World!

Or was he?

Got dressed and looked outside and it was pouring.

Oh no!!!

Well, we had to head over to Epcot to get the official NO and rebook so we headed out to the buses....

Guess what?

The rain had stopped!!

Woohoo!!

Things were looking up!!

Took the “just in case” pics of the girls and got on the bus.

Then things took a turn for the worse....

The rain started again.

And not just a little sprinkle either.

A full on Florida downpour.

Not the kind that lasts 20 mins either....

So we pulled out the ponchos and rethought our day.

HG rescheduled his Segway tour and we hoped on the monorail to the Transportation Centre and from there got on a bus to head to MGM Studios.

We were lucky duckies and got to ride in the front again!

Oh ya, happy dance in wet ponchos!

By the time we got to MGM the rain was unbelievable so headed to somewhere dry and long!

Muppet Vision would fit the bill just fine!

Here is “a net full of jello”! Hahahaha! Yes, that cracks me up everytime! I know, I’m so immature.....get over it! Its funny!

And their jello needs to be dusted.

I’m just saying....

I liked this guy too! He just makes me happy!

Here they are with their 3D glasses looking good!

Now we were hungry. The plan was for the girls and I to eat breakfast while HG was Segwaying (is that a word?) but seeing as that was rained out we were really hungry!

We went to the Commissary for something to share as we had lunch ressies before too long and didn’t want to stuff ourselves....

Shared the veggie stir-fry (which was yummy, btw) and the fish and chips. Because of the dinning plan we also got desert which was chocolate mousse and this thing that we didn’t eat because the dried blueberries looked like some sort of rodent droppings which we knew they weren’t but couldn’t get past.

After our breakfast/snack we headed over here....

Met Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable along the way....

Then my personal favourite - Herbie!

Then all of a sudden these little guys came out to say hello!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 08-24-2008, 06:04 PM   #2216
annie1995

Yay!!! I was waiting for that !!! Man when it rained last year, it sure did dump buckets . We were very familiar with our ponchos last year LOL. Where did you get to see Herbie at? I can't remember for the life of me where he was. Your girls are as beautiful as ever!! How are they doing anyways?
Old 08-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #2217
askelton
Disney Cosmo

I love the Muppets! A three hour salute to all countries but mainly America, is the best!

Old 08-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #2218
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Which day was that Sarah? Was it the 19th? We were at MGM in the pouring rain one day too, and that Kim/Ron combo is the same one we had.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:29 PM   #2220
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yay!!! I was waiting for that !!! Man when it rained last year, it sure did dump buckets . We were very familiar with our ponchos last year LOL. Where did you get to see Herbie at? I can't remember for the life of me where he was. Your girls are as beautiful as ever!! How are they doing anyways?
Hey Annie! Yes, it really did rain when it rained, didn't it. I was soaked more often then I was dry that trip I think! Herbie was down near where you went into the lights, motor, action show I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
I love the Muppets! A three hour salute to all countries but mainly America, is the best!
I love the Muppets too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom5 View Post
Which day was that Sarah? Was it the 19th? We were at MGM in the pouring rain one day too, and that Kim/Ron combo is the same one we had.
Hey Sarah! Yes, it was the 19th! Nice Florida weather, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
YAY!! An update!! So sorry it was pouring like that. Everyone still looks really happy though!
Most of us were happy. One little girl HATED wearing the pochos. It was a fight to get her to put it on everytime. She just knows to smile for the camera!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: