Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #2116
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa
 
Disneydad99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,006

Hey just swinging thru .....

again cking up to see if youve updated....I know someone who has not in a while....and needs to.....
See Ya


Disneydad
__________________
DW(??) DS(15) DD(14) DD(13) DS(24) DDIL(?) DGD(4yrs!)
Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer!! New 5/10/08 Now we move onto a Ball....w/picshttp://disboards.com/showthread.php?...3#post24447893
9/22-10/1, 2007 POR; 4/1-4/5, 2008 just got back ; & 15 other times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Disneydad99 is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #2117
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa
 
Disneydad99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,006

and just for old times sake.....


I Am On Top!!!!





__________________
DW(??) DS(15) DD(14) DD(13) DS(24) DDIL(?) DGD(4yrs!)
Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer!! New 5/10/08 Now we move onto a Ball....w/picshttp://disboards.com/showthread.php?...3#post24447893
9/22-10/1, 2007 POR; 4/1-4/5, 2008 just got back ; & 15 other times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Disneydad99 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-06-2008, 01:25 PM   #2118
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,204

Chapter 26 - Weíve Almost Made It Around The World

After we said good-bye to Italy it was on to Germany!




Took a look at the train and found the hidden Mickey.....

Smile everyone!




Next up on our world tour is China




Loved the water garden here.....




Went in and saw the terra cotta warriors which were very cool. I would love to see the real ones some day.




Mexico was our next stop.

Found the photopass photographer at the entrance and told him to have at it.




They didnít turn out great here.....weird angle I think. He tried to take most of them from part way down the steps and shooting up at us. No one looks good being photographed from below but I know why he was doing it - trying to get the building in but still....




Anyways.....went in and did the boat ride. I actually kinda like the new version. I loved the old one for all its corniness and was worried they had done away with that but nope, they just added Donald and friends to the old movie clips and such. Phewf. I was worried they had killed a classic!

Stopped and took a pic with the silly hats. Love the CM who jumped into the picture! Made me laugh when I saw what he had done!




Tink had to have her time with the fountain in there as well....




So....guess what folks?

That was our tour of the world!

We had to start moving towards dinner ressies before too long but had time for a quick trip to Mars first....

Green team please!




The girls and I with our space suits....




And one more to prove it isnít just the girls and I wearing the silly hats!

__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #2119
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Hey just swinging thru .....

again cking up to see if youve updated....I know someone who has not in a while....and needs to.....
See Ya


Disneydad
Updated!

And yes....I think I know someone who owes us an update!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
and just for old times sake.....


I Am On Top!!!!





Yes you are!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 01:44 PM   #2120
Hedy
I'm 22 27 and I still kind of stammer
If you're old enough to hold a job, you're old enough to not burn popcorn
 
Hedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,134

Great pictures. You can tell Belle performs in the hat pic.
__________________
4/93-Dixie Landings*12/96-Dixie Landings*2/02-POR*DLR-8/05-Royal Stovall's Inn*3/06-POR*12/07-POFQ**8/08-POP/Dolphin*10/09-POFQSwan 12/10*Podcast cruise 12/10*AKV 8/11*AoA 1/13*AoA 4/13 Universal: 7/08 HRH, 7/09 RPR, 8/10 RPR
*A vegetarian and pescetarian do Disney dining 12/07*Hedy and the Carnivores 08/08*Hedy and Lexie Rock Vegas 12/08*
'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten


Hedy is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #2121
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa
 
Disneydad99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,006

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Chapter 26 - Weíve Almost Made It Around The World

After we said good-bye to Italy it was on to Germany!




Took a look at the train and found the hidden Mickey.....

Smile everyone!




Next up on our world tour is China




Loved the water garden here.....




Went in and saw the terra cotta warriors which were very cool. I would love to see the real ones some day.




Mexico was our next stop.

Found the photopass photographer at the entrance and told him to have at it.




They didnít turn out great here.....weird angle I think. He tried to take most of them from part way down the steps and shooting up at us. No one looks good being photographed from below but I know why he was doing it - trying to get the building in but still....




Anyways.....went in and did the boat ride. I actually kinda like the new version. I loved the old one for all its corniness and was worried they had done away with that but nope, they just added Donald and friends to the old movie clips and such. Phewf. I was worried they had killed a classic!

Stopped and took a pic with the silly hats. Love the CM who jumped into the picture! Made me laugh when I saw what he had done!




Tink had to have her time with the fountain in there as well....




So....guess what folks?

That was our tour of the world!

We had to start moving towards dinner ressies before too long but had time for a quick trip to Mars first....

Green team please!




The girls and I with our space suits....




And one more to prove it isnít just the girls and I wearing the silly hats!

Great update.....

Im thinking now I have to update.....

dang.....

great pics as always....

see ya Disneydad




__________________
DW(??) DS(15) DD(14) DD(13) DS(24) DDIL(?) DGD(4yrs!)
Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer!! New 5/10/08 Now we move onto a Ball....w/picshttp://disboards.com/showthread.php?...3#post24447893
9/22-10/1, 2007 POR; 4/1-4/5, 2008 just got back ; & 15 other times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Disneydad99 is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #2122
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,161

great update and pics.

I love walking WS.
scottny is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #2123
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Orange county,CA
Posts: 17,714

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Chapter 26 - Weíve Almost Made It Around The World


And one more to prove it isnít just the girls and I wearing the silly hats!


jordanyosh is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #2124
Northern Disney Girl
DIS Veteran
 
Northern Disney Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,372

Hi Sarah! I have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to say HELLO! I am really enjoying this TR, your girls are beautiful! From one Canadian to another - Great Job!
__________________
ME DD9 DD12
Northern Disney Girl is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #2125
adisneymama
DIS Veteran
 
adisneymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,813

Hi Sarah! Great update. Love all the pics, the girls are just beautiful. Can't wait to read more and Aubrey says hello!
adisneymama is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #2126
Tanya90210
DIS Veteran
 
Tanya90210's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,976

Great update girlie... Really cool China photos... I agree about being photo'd below.... Love the CM jumping into picture

HG... Love the Helmet
__________________
Completed Trip Reports 2007 and 2006
Tanya90210 is offline  
Old 05-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #2127
Gymfan15
Suffering acute Disneyland withdrawls
 
Gymfan15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Former Southern California resident living in Chicago
Posts: 87

Hey! I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your TR...you have a very nice style of writing and a lot of pictures is always a plus! Your whole family is lovely, especially your daughters...Tink reminds me so much of my little sister Susanna...their smilies are ridiculously alike. I'll have to hunt up a picture for ya!
__________________

...and just a little bit of pixie dust!
Check out my Trip Report!
Happiness is a Thunder Mountain Fastpass

http://www.spareoom.net
Gymfan15 is offline  
Old 05-07-2008, 05:09 AM   #2128
retiredkid
Your shots make me want to try again at night
This is gonna be good I can tell
 
retiredkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 773

another terrific update. As always, the photos are great. I love the funny hat pic with the CM.
__________________
CATHY
retiredkid is offline  
Old 05-07-2008, 05:45 AM   #2129
meriann
Mouseketeer
 
meriann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 304

Yea an update! Love the hats! Are we almost done in Epcot? I forget how many days you were there vs what day we are on here? I want to finish before I leave but I love hearing about every second of your trip!
__________________
Meriann, Wife to a WONDERFUL MARINE and mom to my 3 L's!
Come check out my pre-trip!


meriann is offline  
Old 05-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #2130
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
Great pictures. You can tell Belle performs in the hat pic.
Thanks Hedy....yes, the girl loves to put on a show, thats for sure!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Great update.....

Im thinking now I have to update.....

dang.....

great pics as always....

see ya Disneydad




Yes, you really do have to update! Thanks for stopping by.


Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
great update and pics.

I love walking WS.
Thanks Scott. I love WS too....


Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Its a good one, isn't it Jordan!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Disney Girl View Post
Hi Sarah! I have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to say HELLO! I am really enjoying this TR, your girls are beautiful! From one Canadian to another - Great Job!
Welcome! Glad you came out of lurkdom to say hello! Thanks for stopping in!


Quote:
Originally Posted by adisneymama View Post
Hi Sarah! Great update. Love all the pics, the girls are just beautiful. Can't wait to read more and Aubrey says hello!
Thanks Debbie! Hi Aubrey!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
Great update girlie... Really cool China photos... I agree about being photo'd below.... Love the CM jumping into picture

HG... Love the Helmet
Hey Tanya! I know why they photographed from below but no one - and I mean NO one looks good like that....

The CM in the photo makes me laugh everytime I see it!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymfan15 View Post
Hey! I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your TR...you have a very nice style of writing and a lot of pictures is always a plus! Your whole family is lovely, especially your daughters...Tink reminds me so much of my little sister Susanna...their smilies are ridiculously alike. I'll have to hunt up a picture for ya!
Thanks Gymfan! Glad you are enjoying the report! You'll have to find a pic of your sister so we can compare!


Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredkid View Post
another terrific update. As always, the photos are great. I love the funny hat pic with the CM.
Thanks Kathy! Makes me laugh too!


Quote:
Originally Posted by meriann View Post
Yea an update! Love the hats! Are we almost done in Epcot? I forget how many days you were there vs what day we are on here? I want to finish before I leave but I love hearing about every second of your trip!
Hey Meri.....we are on day 4 of 8 I think....so almost half way done! At the speed I am going you will be done your report sooner then I will!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: