Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #2071
Native NYer
DIS Veteran
 
Native NYer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 7,954

Just caught up after being away.

Your updates are great!!!
__________________
Jennifer

Native NYer is offline  
Old 04-25-2008, 02:53 PM   #2072
mnmrmustard
DIS Veteran
 
mnmrmustard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,921

Howdy Hey There!

Just checkin' in to see if you've posted any more of your adventures

If I don't make it back by I hope you guys have a great weekend
__________________
1976 - Disneyland ~ 2002 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2005 - Disneyland ~ 2008 - Walt Disney World - SeaWorld/Discovery Cove ~ 2009 - Disneyland ~ 2011 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2012 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
mnmrmustard is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-26-2008, 07:03 PM   #2073
Sooze
DIS Veteran
 
Sooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 2,978

Beautiful update, as always! You really caught some of the true magic of Disney in your pictures... especially the stainless white dresses that everyone is commenting on!

I'll be waiting for more
__________________
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary Trip,2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only


ME DH DS 13 DD 8
Sooze is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 07:52 PM   #2074
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,199

Quote:
Originally Posted by adisneymama View Post
Hey Sarah! Great report! The girls look like they are having a blast!
They were having so much fun! But its Disney, whats not fun about that place?!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1 View Post
Jumping in after a "nudge" from Tanya90210. Had to post because we're practically neighbors--see my "location." Can't wait to read more--keep it coming!
Welcome thunderbird! Glad Tanya sent you my way! More is on its way soon!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Just Swinging thru......looking for an update....

Hey been used to seeing them every other day

Guess youve been busy.....oh BTW howd Belle do at the competition?

see ya

disneydad


Keep on swinging then....no new update...yet....soon though....

Thanks for asking about Belle! She did amazing!

See....




Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
Just caught up after being away.

Your updates are great!!!
Thank you so much! Glad you got caught up!


Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmrmustard View Post
Howdy Hey There!

Just checkin' in to see if you've posted any more of your adventures

If I don't make it back by I hope you guys have a great weekend
Thanks Mike. We are having a great weekend! The girls were dancing at our local Earth Day celebrations! It was great, I love watching them dance!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Beautiful update, as always! You really caught some of the true magic of Disney in your pictures... especially the stainless white dresses that everyone is commenting on!

I'll be waiting for more
Thanks Sooze! Those white dresses seem to be a hit! As long as they stay white.....
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #2075
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa
 
Disneydad99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,006

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Keep on swinging then....no new update...yet....soon though....

Thanks for asking about Belle! She did amazing!

See....

Hey that is a great pic...and isnt there a song about swinging...

hmm just a swinging....

yep

Her daddy was in the backyard rollin' up a garden hose
I was on the porch with Charlotte feelin love down to my toes

And we were swingin'
Yes we were swingin'
Little Charlotte she's as pretty
As the angels when they sing
I can't believe I'm out here

On the front porch in this swing
Just a-swingin'





__________________
DW(??) DS(15) DD(14) DD(13) DS(24) DDIL(?) DGD(4yrs!)
Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer!! New 5/10/08 Now we move onto a Ball....w/picshttp://disboards.com/showthread.php?...3#post24447893
9/22-10/1, 2007 POR; 4/1-4/5, 2008 just got back ; & 15 other times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Disneydad99 is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 08:39 PM   #2076
LuvindisCruiser
DIS Veteran
 
LuvindisCruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 884

HI!
I just spent my evening reading your trip report, LOVED IT !
I just love when I find a good trip report, and cannot get away from my computer till i know how the WDW vacation went !
It's better than a good book !
So, thank you.
I cannot wait to read about the rest of your trip !
Your girls are beautiful, and really seem to be enjoying such a magical trip!
We are also a big Disneyland Family !
__________________

(DH) (ME, can't stay off DIS) (DD13) (DS13)Pixie
Our 10yr. old twins take on the World for Spring Break-2010
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2424485
LuvindisCruiser is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 09:35 PM   #2077
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,199

Disneyworld Trip Chapter 26 - Still “Around-The-World”ing


When I last left you Tink was once again checking out the water in the fountains....drove me nuts the whole trip but she was having fun doing it so who cares! It was her vacation too. Slowed us down a bit but I think I needed that reminder to slow down and enjoy the little details.

Anyways....

Everyone knows when going around the world Japan comes after Morocco!




Went inside to enjoy the air conditioning and to look around the shop.

I love Hello Kitty.

Well, not really but she makes me laugh.

Some friends and I have a thing when someone is saying something hurtful that you just give them the Hello Kitty stare. No expression. Just a blank stare. Blink when necessary. So I took some pics of Hello Kitty for them!






The girls were watching everyone pick a pearl and they wanted to do it so Daddy came through for them!

They picked the oysters that they wanted. Someone suggested the ugliest, hairiest ones have the biggest pearls in them so Belle went with that theory and Tink just randomly picked one!




Here is our pearl opener! No idea what her name was but she was very sweet with the girls....




Here was Belle’s....here’s was pinky...




And here was Tink’s....here’s was white....




They both got the little drum beat for them and they were thrilled! It is a fun thing to do.

Here are the pearls sitting in the salt....




They each chose a necklace to have their pearls set on and here is one of them being set....




Looked around the store a bit more while the pearls were being worked on and then had them boxed up and off we went!

We were stopped by another Photopass photographer and told them to go for it with the girls....they were wearing those white dresses for a reason!

The pics weren’t very good from this one, they were kind of washed out. Oh well....

Here they are...










And they even made us get in there....didn’t want to....but oh well....




After that we were on our way to Italy!




Smile girls!




Tink liked these poles and wanted to have her pic taken with one.....




And not to be outdone Belle wanted hers done too....




Found the fountain and Tink had to stick her hands in it. Unfortunately the Photopass guy was taking someone else’s pics at the same time Tink found it and she got ahead of me again.....sorry to whoever it was who she got into your pics!

Waited for them to finish up and then we jumped in for pics!








Then we got in....






And then the photographer kicked the kids out....

__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #2078
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa
 
Disneydad99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,006

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Disneyworld Trip Chapter 26 - Still “Around-The-World”ing


When I last left you Tink was once again checking out the water in the fountains....drove me nuts the whole trip but she was having fun doing it so who cares! It was her vacation too. Slowed us down a bit but I think I needed that reminder to slow down and enjoy the little details.

Anyways....

Everyone knows when going around the world Japan comes after Morocco!




Went inside to enjoy the air conditioning and to look around the shop.

I love Hello Kitty.

Well, not really but she makes me laugh.

Some friends and I have a thing when someone is saying something hurtful that you just give them the Hello Kitty stare. No expression. Just a blank stare. Blink when necessary. So I took some pics of Hello Kitty for them!






The girls were watching everyone pick a pearl and they wanted to do it so Daddy came through for them!

They picked the oysters that they wanted. Someone suggested the ugliest, hairiest ones have the biggest pearls in them so Belle went with that theory and Tink just randomly picked one!

I love the Pearl Picking....its fun I did it in San Fransico years ago ...and in Japan in Epcot i love it!!!





Here is our pearl opener! No idea what her name was but she was very sweet with the girls....




Here was Belle’s....here’s was pinky...




And here was Tink’s....here’s was white....




They both got the little drum beat for them and they were thrilled! It is a fun thing to do.

Here are the pearls sitting in the salt....




They each chose a necklace to have their pearls set on and here is one of them being set....




Looked around the store a bit more while the pearls were being worked on and then had them boxed up and off we went!

We were stopped by another Photopass photographer and told them to go for it with the girls....they were wearing those white dresses for a reason!

The pics weren’t very good from this one, they were kind of washed out. Oh well....

Here they are...










And they even made us get in there....didn’t want to....but oh well....




After that we were on our way to Italy!



Love this Pic.....a lot!!!


Smile girls!




Tink liked these poles and wanted to have her pic taken with one.....




And not to be outdone Belle wanted hers done too....




Found the fountain and Tink had to stick her hands in it. Unfortunately the Photopass guy was taking someone else’s pics at the same time Tink found it and she got ahead of me again.....sorry to whoever it was who she got into your pics!

Waited for them to finish up and then we jumped in for pics!








Then we got in....






And then the photographer kicked the kids out....

Great update...

and I love the pics....

Yall are so cute...especially HG ...ok you and the girls are cute also!!!!!

Japan and Canada...are my Favs in Epcot!!!

great Job!!!!
__________________
DW(??) DS(15) DD(14) DD(13) DS(24) DDIL(?) DGD(4yrs!)
Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer!! New 5/10/08 Now we move onto a Ball....w/picshttp://disboards.com/showthread.php?...3#post24447893
9/22-10/1, 2007 POR; 4/1-4/5, 2008 just got back ; & 15 other times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Disneydad99 is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #2079
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 12,851

great update and pics.

I love WS. so fun just walking around.
scottny is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #2080
Disneymommom
THE REAL DIS MAMA
This is a"Nice Cheap gift from Sharky"
 
Disneymommom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 13,925

Lots of pictures from your trip! Nice family photo. What a perfect happy family photo! I have always loved the photos of the entire happy family, as opposed to just mom and kids or dad and kids. I think it really shows that you are truly all having a great time being all together!!!
__________________
An Officially Official Officialette "DISLAND'S PSYCHIATRIST"

(1 Christmas Item Left for Good Luck)
Disneymommom is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 11:24 PM   #2081
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Hey that is a great pic...and isnt there a song about swinging...

hmm just a swinging....

yep

Her daddy was in the backyard rollin' up a garden hose
I was on the porch with Charlotte feelin love down to my toes

And we were swingin'
Yes we were swingin'
Little Charlotte she's as pretty
As the angels when they sing
I can't believe I'm out here

On the front porch in this swing
Just a-swingin'





Yep, you found a song with that in it!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvindisCruiser View Post
HI!
I just spent my evening reading your trip report, LOVED IT !
I just love when I find a good trip report, and cannot get away from my computer till i know how the WDW vacation went !
It's better than a good book !
So, thank you.
I cannot wait to read about the rest of your trip !
Your girls are beautiful, and really seem to be enjoying such a magical trip!
We are also a big Disneyland Family !
Welcome LuvindisCruiser! I am so glad to have you on the thread! I am happy to hear you have enjoyed what you have read so far.....I have lots more to come!

Glad to hear of another Disneyland family! I love that place! It just feels like home somehow, we've been that many times! Need to plan another trip there sometime soon....maybe next year....have too many trips to other places this year....

We really did enjoy our trip! Had such a wonderful time together. Disney just makes everything seem wonderful!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 11:26 PM   #2082
Tanya90210
DIS Veteran
 
Tanya90210's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,976

What lovely pictures.... So great there is one of you and your DH

BTW beautiful pic of your dancer mid air.... she's very talented
__________________
Completed Trip Reports 2007 and 2006
Tanya90210 is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 11:29 PM   #2083
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Great update...

and I love the pics....

Yall are so cute...especially HG ...ok you and the girls are cute also!!!!!

Japan and Canada...are my Favs in Epcot!!!

great Job!!!!
Thanks DDad! I am partial to Canada too! Hahahah!


Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
great update and pics.

I love WS. so fun just walking around.
Thanks Scott! I love World Showcase too! Could spend all day there...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymommom View Post
Lots of pictures from your trip! Nice family photo. What a perfect happy family photo! I have always loved the photos of the entire happy family, as opposed to just mom and kids or dad and kids. I think it really shows that you are truly all having a great time being all together!!!
Thanks QM. I like the family photos too although it isn't always possible, someone has to take the pic! We tried to get some together but lots are one of us and the kids. The photopass photographers were great about helping out though, so were waiters in restuarants. Glad to have you back.
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 11:38 PM   #2084
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran
 
kindakrazy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
What lovely pictures.... So great there is one of you and your DH

BTW beautiful pic of your dancer mid air.... she's very talented
Hey Tanya!

It was nice to get one of just the two of us....didn't happen very often!

And thank you for your kind words about Belle's dance pic....she is doing so well and is so excited about this summer and being asked to join the professional program in Winnipeg! I am so proud of her!
__________________
Sarah

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is offline  
Old 04-27-2008, 12:38 AM   #2085
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran
 
LeeLee2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Great State of TEXAS
Posts: 2,008

I love the Hello Kitty stare blink when necessary!! I've got to remember that one!!

I'm still waitin for something to get on those white dresses!!!!

And by the way Swing by, I've left something for you on my TR.

O.K. O.K I'll tell you YES!!! I have updated!!

THERE!!
Are you happy now!!!


By the way Ddad Thanks for the trip down memory lane with that song.
__________________

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION


Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
LeeLee2U is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: