Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2007, 01:34 PM   #1651
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredkid View Post
Fabulous update. Your girls truly are beautiful. Much like their Mom.
PLEEEEEEEZE try and not make us wait so long for the next one. Always a pleasure to read.
Thank you Cathy. I will try to update more frequently....I said "try"!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 12-02-2007, 03:09 PM   #1652
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Awesome Update

Great pics.

I really didn't get a lot out of Everest. Poor girls and DH being scared, but at least they did not seem upset afterwards and were all troopers

So, Belle needs to be fed or else she gets the tude, huh?? Sure she isn;t just turning into a teenagers, with all her hormones racing??

Sorry, You know I like to pick on ya

Seriously though, I agree...AK is the hottest park of them all, [probably because it is so open and not a lot of places for shade....

I love your redneck Everest photo

The pic with the girls and Baloo and King Louie is so cute

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-02-2007, 03:09 PM   #1653
disneygrlkat
Mouseketeer

I've been lurking up to this point but I've really enjoyed your trip report. As you've heard many times before, your girls really are very beautiful, and good about smiling for pictures, which is always nice.

February 1997-Polynesian February 1998-Coronado Springs January 2001-Offsite February 2004-Port Orleans Riverside/DCL:Disney Wonder
January 2007-Contemporary December 2007-Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge March 2009-Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge/Port Orleans Riverside
January 2010-All Star Sports/Grand Floridian May 2010-All Star Movies November 2010-All Star Music March 2011-Coronado Springs April 2011-DCL:Disney Dream
May 2011-Bay Lake Tower
December 2011-Pop Century June 2012-Beach Club August 2012-Yacht Club October 2012-Art of Animation November 2012-Polynesian
December 2012-Grand Floridian
January 2013-Boardwalk/Beach Club March 2013-DCL:Disney Dream
Disney College Program Participant - Fall 2012 - Attractions Hostess: Storybook Circus
Old 12-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #1654
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa

wow...

Great update...

I would ride EE with ya ...I love it....

too funny about the "I Screamed Like A Girl" T-shirt.,....I wonder why HG would not get it...I would have!!

yep....AK is HOt...I agree....

but wow the Girls are to cute in all those Pics...

great update Sarah...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Old 12-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #1655
Tanya90210
DIS Veteran

Wonderful update.... I agree w/ not wanting to wait too long for another.... like I am one to talk...

We were told by a cm once it has something to do w/ the amount of vegitation at that park that they have there for the animals... causes it to be hotter.... don't know if it's true or not... but we fell for it...
Old 12-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #1656
Sooze
DIS Veteran

Fun update! Sometimes it's nice just to walk around and just BE there... not stressing about getting on rides. I'm so glad you saw NEMO! That was one of the highlights of our last trip.

And the picture of the girls with EE racing down the hill behind them is GREAT!!

Thanks for the update! See you in a week or so.... JUST KIDDING!!
1978 CR,1989 Off Site, 1991 Off Site, 1992 CR, 2003 ASM, 2004 CBR, 2005 CBR, 2005 BCV, 2006 OKW, 2007 SSR,2007 BWV,,2008 POR,2008 OKW,2008 BCV,2009 SSR, 2009 BCV,2009 SSR,2009 SSR ,2010 BWV,2010 POFQ ,2011 Grand Gathering at BWV,2011 Drama Queens in Orlando,2011 Disney Dream New Year's Cruise,2012 OKW,2012 OKW Parents' 40th Anniversary2013 Spring Break at WLV,2013 Adult Trip BWV,2013 Disney Fantasy New Year's Cruise2014 OKW Summer Fun,2014 AKL Girls Only,2015 My First Half Marathon,2015 Spring Break Cruise

ME DH DS 14 DD 8
Old 12-02-2007, 04:06 PM   #1657
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Great update Sarah. Wow, I can't believe the rhino came right up to the truck and rubbed against it. It would have been kinda scary and cool all at the same time.

As usual the girls were beautiful in all their photos.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:13 PM   #1658
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

I, too, heard about the amount of vegetation at AK affecting the humidity level and therefore, increasing the heat index.

Plus, not alot of indoor A/C attractions..

Great update...

Do you sew alot of your kids clothes...you are very good if you do.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #1659
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Lovely update, your children are adorable. At least you can say you rode EE once, we aren't going to do it, LOL. Great Safari story . Can't wait to read more .
Old 12-02-2007, 05:53 PM   #1660
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Great updates Sarah.

Love the pics too!
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 12-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #1661
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran

WOW 2, that's right two great updates!!!!!!

Aaahhhh Disney on ice!!! Wish I was there!!!!!! All the pics are great as usual!! In focus or out of focus. Ya'll are all so photogenic!!

And An actual trip update!! I was beginning to wonder! I loved AK!! Glad ya'll got to see NEMO!! We Nemo and the FOLK shows!!! I just can't understand why HG wouldn't get the I screamed like a girl shirt!!!

Thank you Thank you for this great update! I'm so glad I can FINALLY ease off on the popcorn! I had to miss church tonight because of my stomach and I KNOW it's all the popcorn you made me eat!!!!!

Now I will sit back and Patiently be ready for when the next one comes along.

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION

Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:57 PM   #1662
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post

So, Belle needs to be fed or else she gets the tude, huh?? Sure she isn;t just turning into a teenagers, with all her hormones racing??

Sorry, You know I like to pick on ya

Seriously though, I agree...AK is the hottest park of them all, [probably because it is so open and not a lot of places for shade....

I love your redneck Everest photo

The pic with the girls and Baloo and King Louie is so cute

Oh ya - she's a "feed me" kid in the morning and so after she dumped her breakie all over her she was starving by that point. Oh well, not my fault!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygrlkat View Post
I've been lurking up to this point but I've really enjoyed your trip report. As you've heard many times before, your girls really are very beautiful, and good about smiling for pictures, which is always nice.
Welcome out of lurkdom! Glad to have you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
wow...

Great update...

I would ride EE with ya ...I love it....

too funny about the "I Screamed Like A Girl" T-shirt.,....I wonder why HG would not get it...I would have!!

yep....AK is HOt...I agree....

but wow the Girls are to cute in all those Pics...

great update Sarah...

Thanks DDad, next time we are all in Disney together I am going to make you ride EE with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
Wonderful update.... I agree w/ not wanting to wait too long for another.... like I am one to talk...

We were told by a cm once it has something to do w/ the amount of vegitation at that park that they have there for the animals... causes it to be hotter.... don't know if it's true or not... but we fell for it...
Don't know what it is but I guess it makes sense about the extra vegetation for the animals but geeze, its hot for the rest of us!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #1663
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Fun update! Sometimes it's nice just to walk around and just BE there... not stressing about getting on rides. I'm so glad you saw NEMO! That was one of the highlights of our last trip.

And the picture of the girls with EE racing down the hill behind them is GREAT!!

Thanks for the update! See you in a week or so.... JUST KIDDING!!
It was nice just to be there. But we left and went "what did we do all day?". Oh well!

I like that photo too! It was the "we did it" photo!

And haha about the last comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Great update Sarah. Wow, I can't believe the rhino came right up to the truck and rubbed against it. It would have been kinda scary and cool all at the same time.

As usual the girls were beautiful in all their photos.
The rhinos were cool! Half the truck was loving it and half was panicing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I, too, heard about the amount of vegetation at AK affecting the humidity level and therefore, increasing the heat index.

Plus, not alot of indoor A/C attractions..

Great update...

Do you sew alot of your kids clothes...you are very good if you do.
Thanks Jordan! I do sew but didn't make those....

Very true about the lack of indoor things - you are outside the whole time there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Lovely update, your children are adorable. At least you can say you rode EE once, we aren't going to do it, LOL. Great Safari story . Can't wait to read more .
Thanks MrsK! Yes, we did ride it once! And only once!

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Great updates Sarah.

Love the pics too!
Thanks Declansdad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
WOW 2, that's right two great updates!!!!!!

Aaahhhh Disney on ice!!! Wish I was there!!!!!! All the pics are great as usual!! In focus or out of focus. Ya'll are all so photogenic!!

And An actual trip update!! I was beginning to wonder! I loved AK!! Glad ya'll got to see NEMO!! We Nemo and the FOLK shows!!! I just can't understand why HG wouldn't get the I screamed like a girl shirt!!!

Thank you Thank you for this great update! I'm so glad I can FINALLY ease off on the popcorn! I had to miss church tonight because of my stomach and I KNOW it's all the popcorn you made me eat!!!!!

Now I will sit back and Patiently be ready for when the next one comes along.
Glad you can ease off the popcorn! I wouldn't want you to blame me for the upset stomach!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 12-02-2007, 08:44 PM   #1664
Disneydad99
My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post

Thanks DDad, next time we are all in Disney together I am going to make you ride EE with me!
It's a date....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Chief Suck- Up TFW
Old 12-03-2007, 06:57 AM   #1665
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran

Braeton wanted to ride EE soooooo bad, but wasn't tall enough! He was VERY upset! Tyler was scared but Braeton and I both wanted to. So we'll have to go back so he can ride EE. We'll all just go at the same time!!!!! We can all ride together!!!

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION

Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: