Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #121
twob4him
DIS Veteran

Courtney...sounds like you all had an awesome day...that's funny that you sat and waited for your ADR for two hours....I haven't sat still for two hours since I had kids... Please enjoy your private time together as much as possible!!! I'm jealous!!! Loving the trippie so far!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyandRyan View Post
Gang-
Will respond to more tomorrow--- gotta jet out now- going to the Jason Aldean concert tonight at our local amusement park.... "Talk" to yall tomorrow!

Have a GREAT saturday night!
I guess I must be old...I dont even know who this Jason person is but I hope you had a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karibritt01 View Post
Hi Court! Thanks for my "moment in the spotlight!" I had fun stalking you! I told the waitress I needed to find "Courtney and RYAN" and that you were cute with long, dark hair. I was relieved to see it WAS still dark! We told her to feel free to embarass you in any way to find you! You'll be in day 5 of my TR... but you can guess what it will say, I'm sure! Can't wait to read more. Have fun tonight!
Boy Kari...that was hilarious how you found them there!!! It was great meeting you! You will appear in Day 6 of my trippie!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #122
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Hey COURTNEY!!! Haven't gotten through all the pages yet, but GREAT start to your trip report! It was SO MUCH FUN meeting you and Ryan -
Dana laughed all week about Tower of Terror and your "Oh no! What SHALL we DO?!"

I am going to PM you my email address - can you email me those two photos in an attachment? Thanks so much!

Give Ryan a hug for us - I will catch up on my reading in the next few days!!

Renee

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-30-2007, 11:49 PM   #123
CriminyCrafft
Mouseketeer

What a FANTASTIC TR! Your new house is amazing, and I absolutely LOVE your new hair color. I don't think it looks black - I think it looks very dark brown, which is just how I want mine but no one can seem to do it exactly right! Your wedding pictures are great too. All in all, just a super-dreamy report!

Thanks so much for sharing with us, and I can't wait to read more!!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:26 AM   #124
Pooh's-Honey-Pot
Disney Bride June 19th 2006

Hi Courtney! I'm usually a bit of a "lurker" but just had to come out of hiding! Am loving your trip report -you and Ryan are so sweet and funny, you remind me of my husband and me! We got married in the Disney wedding pavillion last year and are totally aching to go back! You are bringing back all the happy memories. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of Pop Century, as we are booked to go there next year for the first time!!!!

PS we have two "children" as well - 2 spaniels, Milly and Wilbur. They're hands down the cutest dogs in England!! We were really disappointed this year - we went to Disneyland LA instead of WDW for a change, and they don't sell any pet gifts there like they do in Florida, so we had to come home empty handed We've been home three days now and they still haven't forgiven us.

Disney trips:- 1989 - WDW Off Site; 1990 - DLR off site; 1997 - Disneyland Paris off site; 1997 -WDW off site; 2002 - WDW off site; 2003 - WDW off site; 2005 - WDW AS Movies; 2006 - WDW CBR (Disneymoon and Disney Wedding Pavillion Bride!); 2007 -DLR off site; 2008 - WDW POFQ; 2009 - DCL-A week on the Disney Magic (Western) + WDW POFQ; 2010 - Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne; 2010 - WDW Saratoga Springs Resort / Universal RPR 2010 -Pop Century; 2012 - Fantasy cruise

Take a peek at my 2009 reviews "But We Haven't Lost Last Years Weight Yet"! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post32039625
Check out my 2008 food report "Gluttony . . . Pure Gluttony" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1837106
2010 food review - "The Piggies are back . . . and this time they're hungry" http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post38731959

Last edited by Pooh's-Honey-Pot; 07-01-2007 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:31 PM   #125
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

I can really picture you running across the airport thank goodness you made it

I love the dark hair too

You look so good in each photo how do you do it? I look a sweaty mess
Old 07-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #126
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Hi Courtney!
I followed the link from DM's trip report. I must say your house is gorgeous! I have an afinity for Louisiana, always have, even though I'm a California Girl!
I, also love your dark hair. It really makes your features pop! It's a keeper, IMO! Oh and you and your DH are just too cute for words!

My DD Maddie is getting a kick outta your furbaby, named Maddie as well!

Looking forward to your next installment!
Old 07-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #127
misscmac
Mouseketeer

Great report and pictures...thanks for sharing them with us!
Old 07-01-2007, 02:43 PM   #128
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyandRyan View Post
So… after sitting on the plane for 30-minutes, we get OFF the plane, back to the terminal. El Sucko!

And we sit… and sit… and sit…
Oh my gosh, I would have been freaking out!

Quote:
We landed at 10:10- the flight they booked us on was 10:30--- across the airport!!!!!
I would have been so worried that our luggage didn't make the fast transition!

Quote:
I've never stayed at POP, but it looks like a fun place!

Quote:
I had the chicken fingers and fries
What?! No food pictures!!??

Quote:
Such a good picture! I like the dark hair!

Quote:
a little of the High School Musical show
This is what my DD9 and DD11 are looking forward to most!

Quote:
Then, since we sat for 2.5 hours (our ressie wasn’t until 6:30, and we didn’t want to check in until 6:10 or so)
Can't do THAT with 3 kids...Enjoy your time together!

Quote:
For appetizers, I had the fried herb cheese--- let me tell you, this was MAGNIFICANT!!!!!
Again... no food pictures? I wanna see!!!

Quote:
We follow her through the restaurant, and who does she take us to?????

KARIBRIT!!!!!!
That is so cool that she found you!

What a great chapter--can't wait to read more!

Denise

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Last edited by praisehisname; 07-01-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to add...You look exactly like my daughters' dance teacher! But her name is Lindsey and we live in Maryland...
Old 07-01-2007, 03:10 PM   #129
SavvyMom
It's my gig, what can I say

Quote:
Can you say JEALOUS???? How awesome! Do you have an annual pass?
Alas, no. It's still quite the expense. We save up for a trip and go. We just went this year, and we're planning to go next year. But, we usually go every 2-4 years.

Old 07-01-2007, 04:25 PM   #130
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooksma View Post
Thanks for sharing your great TR! And personally I think the black looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula28 View Post
GREAT START!!! Like the dark locks!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by castawaymam View Post
keep it coming Courtney. Like the McDonald's says "I'm Loving It"
And your hair looks great and you don't look abit sweaty in those pictures.
I need to order our Photopass cd, thanks for reminding me.
Did someone say McDonald's??? Yummo! Love me some MacaDees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Great report!
Thanks so much for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanssweetie View Post
Courtney, I have to say that you and Ryan are sooooo precious !!! Maddie is too.

My parents live in Louisiana, I love it there. My maiden name is Beaubouef, very french cajun. My Daddy is often referred to as a Coon a**. Sometimes while talking to him he will speak English and french and have us all looking at him like he has two heads, LOL. My youngest, Lexie and I were just down there last week to help my Momma celebrate her birthday and I had to bring back some community coffee (it's all my DH drinks) and of course all the spices and sauces you can only get from down there, kwim? While we were shopping Lexie noticed a can that said turtle and she asked what it was, and my Daddy said "it's turtle soup baby" She got a funny look on her face and then said "PawPaw, I didn't know turtles ate soup, I need to get some for Speedy" ( her pet turtle ) My Daddy, being the best PawPaw a girl could have didn't want to tell her the truth so he said "okay, Baby we'll get your turtle some soup" ........ only in Louisiana could this have happened, LOL.

anyway, thought I would share that with you since you are a fellow Cajun.

looking forward to more, and hope you are having a great weekend !!
Hahahaha! Totally understand.... Only in La, for sure! So cute! I'm definitely a fellow Cajun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMO429 View Post
subscribing!
Welcome!!!! Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin09 View Post
Love your trip report, subscribing.... I usually lurk, but on this one I can't! Love your house, love your hair, love your writing style and pictures!

Can't stay away! Getting prepared for our August trip.. but unlike you, my pictures are still sitting in the camera from 3years ago, 2years ago, one year ago.. I think you get the "picture" !
I'm so glad you're not lurking anymore!!!! Welcome! And thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy200587 View Post
You have what and didn't tell me! Courtney! I'm kidding but you know I except full details I don't get to see him till Sept. if he's still on the tour then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Ohhh you lucky thing!! Have fun at the Jason Aldean concert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbester View Post
Lovin' your trip report. You must update us on the concert, I'll see Jason in August with Rascal Flatts. Your doggie is too cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherines_mama View Post
Jason Aldean is awesome!! Hope you had a great time
He was really good--- We actually only stayed for a few songs then went ride some rides! It's at our local amusement park and it was so hot just sitting out there--- so we did a few coasters--- nothing compared to the WDW rides though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Loving your trippie Courtney! Keep it coming!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post
Court, I like the dark hair. I know what you mean about the highlights,my hair is dark and I go light as I can.
What is up next? Ryan gets rid of peterbilt hat and gets a mickey one!
Hahahaha! I literally laughed out loud at that one! Unfortunately, he'll have peterbilt on the entire trip! The night we went to downtown disney, I wouldn't let him wear it! Finally- he had to actually fix his hair-- imagine that!

Quote:
Hi Court! Thanks for my "moment in the spotlight!" I had fun stalking you! I told the waitress I needed to find "Courtney and RYAN" and that you were cute with long, dark hair. I was relieved to see it WAS still dark! We told her to feel free to embarass you in any way to find you! You'll be in day 5 of my TR... but you can guess what it will say, I'm sure! Can't wait to read more. Have fun tonight!
Thanks! Can't wait to read your TR!
Old 07-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #131
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Yay! You made it to the world! Too funny but when we passed that POP sign I actually got tears in my eyes. I was sooo excited to finally stay on site! Sooo cute that you got to meet other Dis'ers. I am hoping that I will be able to have a Dis meet in April! Can't wait for more!
DIS meets are so fun! Hope you get one set up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twob4him View Post
Courtney...sounds like you all had an awesome day...that's funny that you sat and waited for your ADR for two hours....I haven't sat still for two hours since I had kids... Please enjoy your private time together as much as possible!!! I'm jealous!!! Loving the trippie so far!!!
Thanks --- We are definitely enjoying our "us" time, but will be excited the day we can bring a little one to join us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingMom View Post
Hey COURTNEY!!! Haven't gotten through all the pages yet, but GREAT start to your trip report! It was SO MUCH FUN meeting you and Ryan -
Dana laughed all week about Tower of Terror and your "Oh no! What SHALL we DO?!"
Give Ryan a hug for us - I will catch up on my reading in the next few days!!

Renee
Hey!!! Yay! I'm glad you come over to my TR! And I just LOVED Dana--- I'm glad she liked my sense of humor =) She was precious! And so were you and Bob!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminyCrafft View Post
What a FANTASTIC TR! Your new house is amazing, and I absolutely LOVE your new hair color. I don't think it looks black - I think it looks very dark brown, which is just how I want mine but no one can seem to do it exactly right! Your wedding pictures are great too. All in all, just a super-dreamy report!

Thanks so much for sharing with us, and I can't wait to read more!!
Wow! Thank you so much! I'm supposed to be finding out the hair color b/c one of my dance students mother wants to do hers that color--- when I find it out, I'll let you know what it is =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh's-Honey-Pot View Post
Hi Courtney! I'm usually a bit of a "lurker" but just had to come out of hiding! Am loving your trip report -you and Ryan are so sweet and funny, you remind me of my husband and me! We got married in the Disney wedding pavillion last year and are totally aching to go back! You are bringing back all the happy memories. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of Pop Century, as we are booked to go there next year for the first time!!!!

PS we have two "children" as well - 2 spaniels, Milly and Wilbur. They're hands down the cutest dogs in England!! We were really disappointed this year - we went to Disneyland LA instead of WDW for a change, and they don't sell any pet gifts there like they do in Florida, so we had to come home empty handed We've been home three days now and they still haven't forgiven us.
So glad you came out of hiding!!!! Welcome!!!! I'm so glad you're here! I think you'll like POP a lot-- Just bring your earplugs, especially if you are by the pool! Sounds like your "children" are much like Maddie... She's one of the family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
I can really picture you running across the airport thank goodness you made it

I love the dark hair too

You look so good in each photo how do you do it? I look a sweaty mess
Thank you so much!!! Girl-- I feel very greasy in those pictures, but thank you for the complement! So sweet of you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Hi Courtney!
I followed the link from DM's trip report. I must say your house is gorgeous! I have an afinity for Louisiana, always have, even though I'm a California Girl!
I, also love your dark hair. It really makes your features pop! It's a keeper, IMO! Oh and you and your DH are just too cute for words!

My DD Maddie is getting a kick outta your furbaby, named Maddie as well!

Looking forward to your next installment!
Glad you found your way over here!!!! I love Louisiana; I've never been to CA--- I SO want to go there and visit- I hear it's beautiful!

And thank you for your nice words!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscmac View Post
Great report and pictures...thanks for sharing them with us!
Thanks so much! More to come hopefully tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
I would have been so worried that our luggage didn't make the fast transition!
I was so scared of that too! I prayed so hard that it would arrive, and thank goodness, it did! Whew!

Quote:
What?! No food pictures!!??
Ah, yes-- I should have taken pics... Truthfully, I didn't even think I would write a TR.... In fact, I knew I wasn't going to. But, I decided when I got home that if I did a TR, it was one way to make my vacation memories last longer.... So I started one! And now, it's too late to take pics =) I wish I would have taken some...

Quote:
Such a good picture! I like the dark hair!

Denise
Thank you so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavvyMom View Post
Alas, no. It's still quite the expense. We save up for a trip and go. We just went this year, and we're planning to go next year. But, we usually go every 2-4 years.
2-4 years is GREAT! That's still so fun--- that way you never get tired of going!
Old 07-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #132
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Love the house, Court! The floors came out so nice. You are a very brave girl putting framed photos on your cabinets... especially beside the stove. I am way too messy when I cook, and end up with grease or sauce splatters everywhere!
Me, too, Kari - VERY MESSY COOK!

The house looks GORGEOUS, Courtney! I ADORE your bedroom! What type of furniture is that? We are getting ready to redo our bedroom & bath. I can't wait to go furniture shopping!!!

Renee

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
Old 07-01-2007, 06:38 PM   #133
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Yeah, I thought you get a kick out of that! Tell him wearing a hat makes you go bald faster!
DH wears the same hat on our trips and I make him take it off for some of the pictures.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #134
mom2my3kids
Doesn't believe in the Tag Fairy

Love your trip report. I am a little partial to dark brown/black hair. That is my natural color, you look great..can't wait to read more..

Dec 14-20th 2013
Daytona/Universal/MNSSHP Sept 2011
Sept 2009 8 nights Pop Century
Sept 22nd-Sept 30th 2007 POP
October 2006, OKW,POP 6 night trip..
Old 07-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #135
disnut1149
DIS Veteran

Hi Courtney,
I love your report. You guys are so cute together and your dog is precious, and your house looks beautiful. I can't wait to read more.
Joan
1972 Offsite, 1978 Offsite, 1980 Dutch Inn, 1989 Comfort Inn, 1990 CBR, 1993 Peabody, 1996 AllStar Sports, 1997 Dixie Landings, 2000 Holiday Inn Family Suites, 2001 Marriott World Center, 2004 Pop Century, 2005 Pop Century, 2006 Pop Century Aug & Dec, 2007 Pop Century Aug & CSR Dec., 2008 WL & POFQ Aug. & AS Sports Dec., 2009 Pop Aug., Pop Oct & CBR Dec., 2010 POR Sept & CBR Oct., 2011 CSR May & Pop & Akl
Nov., 2014 CSR Sept.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: