Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2007, 03:16 PM   #631
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Love the photos, that little girl does look really scared on ToT! You sure do like ToT and RnR don't you I must be missing something really good, I called Jess over (my only hope of a coaster partner!) to show her how you're strapped into RnR and she's still undecided but will definately do ToT
Old 07-17-2007, 04:35 PM   #632
veryblessed
Mouseketeer

Looking foward to friday!!

MY PTR: 2 WEEKS WITH MICKEY MOUSE SEPT. 08
http://http://www.disboards.com/show....php?t=1698508
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-17-2007, 04:57 PM   #633
OrangeBlossom15
DIS Veteran

Howdy neighbor... I'm still here. Great pics ! I would have been soooo paranoid about the pics too. Can't wait to see what the game is !
Old 07-17-2007, 05:37 PM   #634
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Great installment as always. I wish I had thought to take pictures of the ride photos. There's always next time!

TK
Old 07-17-2007, 05:43 PM   #635
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Great Update....Loved the redneck photos...Did you take those & add them to your Photopass card...we have not taken advantage of getting tons of pics in the past but have realized now that it is the way to go...anyway love R&R & ToT & can't wait to see who won..but my guess is you!!!
Thanks so much! Well, the only ride that you can currently transfer to your photopass is Test Track in Epcot. For the rest, I just took a picture of the monitor with my digital camera and saved it on my memory card. So it never actually got transferred to my photopass card.

But, getting a ton of pics on the photopass card IS the way to go! All in all, it’s much cheaper to get a TON of pictures on it, and buy the cd than buy each picture individually.

You get to help decide who wins the contest… Coming up in my next post…

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingMom View Post
They would STILL FIND ME!!

Yep - Mr. Mocha Man is a BIG shih tzu - but not an ounce of fat... he's just "big". lol

I'm thinking we really do need to do that roadtrip - right DM?!
"Thelma & Louise, with a little Italian along for the ride"...

Can't wait for the "contest"!
Renée
Okay Renee--- Don’t kill me, but I’ve never even seen Thelma and Louise!!!!! Eeek! I’m in trouble now, huh??? =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
I would've had no idea you were faking your excitement in those pictures if you wouldn't have said anything! DEAD SERIOUS!

And I have no problem at all waiting until your TR is done to read about your make-up tips! It'll be FUN!
Wow! I’m glad you couldn’t tell! But really, I was totally stressed during those pictures! When I look at them, I can see the paranoia in my eyes! But I’m glad that you couldn’t tell =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Hi COurtney I followed your from DM's report. It sounds and looks like you guys had a great time. Travel day stunk, but only 1.5 hours late after all that isn't too bad. I am with you on Star Wars. Especailly the newest ones. I can live with watching the orignals, but the new ones stink! Better you than me braving those crowds for SWW.

We are staying at the POP in 29 days Glad to hear that the transportation is good, especially because I have a 3 year old. Don't want to have to wait to long.

Can't wait to here more

Janet
Hi Janet!!!! Glad you hopped on over to my TR! We did have a GREAT trip, and I can’t believe it’s almost been a month since we went! Time flies. You are going to have such a great time at POP!!!! Let me know how it goes when you get back!

Thanks so much for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartangirl View Post
I love all of your pics! You two are so animated! I can't wait for the contest! So sad your trippie is almost over...
Thank you so much… And I will agree with you that I am very animated…. Kinda spastic too, but animated, yes! Contest coming right up!!!

Thanks for continuing to read!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierresgirl View Post
I'm going to Manhattan tomorrow! We're going to see Beauty and the Beast again.
Awww!!!! You’re probably there right now! I bet Beauty and the Beast is AMAZING to see!!!! I sure do love the one in MGM, so I could only imagine how great the one in Manhattan is!!!! Hope you’re having a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey'sMainMami View Post
I can't believe your TR is almost finished!! I really enjoyed it and don't know what I am going to do once it is over!! You have to go on another trip and write another report just for me!! It really did seem like you guys had such a great time and I hope every trip you take in the future is even better than the last!!
Well, my TR is coming to an end, but not quite yet… We’ve still got this fun contest, then the rest of our day at MGM, then our travel, or non-travel, home, then makeup tips! I think it should last for at least one more week =) Plus I’m going to the beach next Thursday so I need to try to wrap up by then so I don’t keep yall waiting!

I promise you, if we get to go on another Disney trip anytime soon, I’ll write a TR.

Hey, I could always write a TR of our beach trip =) Just kidding! But, I’ll probably post pictures as to keep the thread going! That way we can all keep in touch!

Thanks so much for reading!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
Do you guys ever see the night time closing shows? I never see you write about them.
We didn’t this year. The only thing we did was our Wishes cruise. Last year we did Fantasmic, but this year we didn’t feel the need to do it again. I’ve never seen Illuminations at Epcot though.

We’re up so early that by the night time, we’re zonked. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherines_mama View Post
Okay... whew! Just getting caught up. We went to NC to see THE LION KING and visit my folks this weekend. Its good to be home though.

LOVED the new installments, and I can't wait to see what we're going to be 'voting' on. I'm kind of sad your trip is coming to a close Can you please plan another one soon so we all have something to look forward to?
Glad you’re caught up now! Thanks for still reading along! OHHH… I bet the Lion King was GREAT! I love watching shows!!!! That sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Voting installment, coming right up!

And I don’t know when I’m going back to WDW, but I am going to the beach next week so I can write a TR about that =) Hahahaha—I’d probably consist of:

We woke up, went to the beach.
Went in, ate lunch, then went to the pool.
Then for dinner, we went out to eat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Come home.

=)

Glad you liked the new installments—Thank you so much!!!!! Glad you’re here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell & Ted View Post
Hi Courtney, coming out of lurkdom. Love your TR and the pictures of your house have given me some great decorating ideas. Where did you find your canister set? I've been looking for a clear glass set for forever.

Wow!!!! I’m your VERY FIRST POST????!!!!!! Thank you so so so much for coming out of lurkdom and posting here!!!! Wahoo! I’m so glad you like the TR and pictures…. And Wow, did I actually give you decorating ideas???? What a compliment!!!! I totally steal ideas from other people! =)

I got my canisters at market… I have an LLC for my dog business, and business owners can get into market to buy products at discounted prices to sell in their stores. But around Baton Rouge, there’s a ton of stores that sell clear canisters… I actually even saw some at Wal-Mart before! So, you may just need to take a trip down here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Love the photos, that little girl does look really scared on ToT! You sure do like ToT and RnR don't you I must be missing something really good, I called Jess over (my only hope of a coaster partner!) to show her how you're strapped into RnR and she's still undecided but will definately do ToT
Hey Jo!!!
I sure do like ToT and RnR!!!!! You got it right!

You and Jess should ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY do ToT--- It’s SO fun!!!! And really not scary. Just pure FUN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryblessed View Post
Looking foward to friday!!
Me too! And OMGoodness, do you really have TWO trips coming up within the next TWO months!?? SO COOL!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom15 View Post
Howdy neighbor... I'm still here. Great pics ! I would have been soooo paranoid about the pics too. Can't wait to see what the game is !
Howdy there neighbor!!!!! Glad you’re still here!!!! Game’s next—Make sure you vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Great installment as always. I wish I had thought to take pictures of the ride photos. There's always next time!

TK
Hi TK!!! Thanks so much!!!! And you’re right, there always IS next time!!! =)
Old 07-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #636
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Happy Tuesday DIS friends!

Let’s pick up where we left off! So, we had ridden our favorites on Sunset Blvd. all morning long! And we were headed to the back of MGM to do a few old favorites and try some new experiences too.

First stop: Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

This was a new one for us. We enjoyed it--- It wasn’t AMAZING, but it was still good, and in the air conditioning, so that was a plus! But who knew that you get SOAKED in that show???? I promise you, the imagineers went a little crazy on the amount of water that “rains” on you during that production! It did make it really cool (both in temperature and in fun factor), and we did enjoy it. If you’ve never been here, I would recommend it if you have time, and if you’re okay getting a little wet!

After we walked out wet, we headed on over to The Magic of Disney Animation. This was brand new to us too, and man am I GLAD we did this! It was SO FUN!!!!! I wish we would have done it last year, and I wish we would have done it on an earlier day to MGM b/c we would have had several times to experience it. It was FABULOUS!

We walked in and the artist told us we’d be drawing Donald Duck today!

Meanwhile, my brain’s thinking,
“Yippe! I like Donald, but is my picture really going to come out looking like him???? Um, yeah, probably not!”

Ryan was pretty confident that his would be superb.

So, we got to drawing. The artist walks you step by step very slowly so you can follow along.

We were having so much fun!

And of course when we were done, we had to take a picture of our drawings…

Here’s where the game comes in.

You get to vote which one is better! I’m not telling you who’s is which until all the votes have been tallied!

So, will it be the left one or the right one????

I would post it as a poll, but it would mess up all of the posting that’s already gone on, so if you would just post any comments that you have and then “left” or right”… ohhh—and if you want, suggest a prize that you think the winner should receive!

OHHH—I can tell this is going to be so fun!!!!

So, vote, vote, vote--- all lurkers and regulars come out and post!!!!! Big stakes here friends!

Can’t wait to see which one wins!!!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:53 PM   #637
mandy200587
Saves Christmas for many on the DIS
Can find any present!
I ran into a wall on laughing gas

Right.

Mandy

Old 07-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #638
boysmom5150
DIS Veteran

Hi Courtney
I am a lurker and have been following along on this great ride.
You should be proud of yourself as this was a great TR. You are so polite and courteous to everyone and you respond to everyone as well. I wish you could post a video of you talking so we can hear your cute voice and accent. I have to let you know that you look like a very pretty Brittany Spears(when she is having a great day) and Ryan looks a little like Nick Lachey to me.
Anyway looking forward to whats left of this report and
MY VOTE IS FOR THE RIGHT ONE.

TEAM FOCKER WATCH
Old 07-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #639
SavvyMom
It's my gig, what can I say

The right one. Prizes? Ummmmm, house work for a month? The other's favorite dinner and movie? OO.OO. A foot massage. Ahhhhh, yes that's the ticket.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #640
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

I'm gunna say.. the RIGHT one!

Old 07-17-2007, 06:20 PM   #642
AlyssinWonderland
Lost in the Looking Glass

Left one, and I like the foot rub idea!
Old 07-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #643
castawaymam
Mouseketeer

I can tell whose drawings are whose, but i'm going to the right. It is the better of the two. Loser has to pull weeds out of the landscaping for the rest of the summer, and winner get his/hers favorite dinner out.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #644
nateryan
Mouseketeer

Right!

Oct 98 - CBR - Honeymoon * Dec 00 - CBR & CS * Dec 01 - CBR * Dec 03 - Poly * Dec 04 - BCV * Nov 05 - CBR * Nov 07 - CBR * Nov 08 - CBR * Dec 10 - CBR
Old 07-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #645
natale1980
"When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!"... Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

They are both good - but I'm going to say LEFT

-nat

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: