Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2007, 08:31 PM   #46
BCV2002
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey, Chicago, what do ya say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Great TR! Subscribing too. Love your house. We just found our dream house, too, but have to sell our's first. Hope we get your luck (knocking on wood as we speak). My DH, family, and I are going to the BCV at the end of July. We're going to 50s too! Love that place! Can't wait to hear more.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:34 PM   #47
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

Uggg! Airport backups stinko big time! I can't wait to hear how you ended up in Orlando. Good news is.. You get to eat at 50s AGAIN if you miss it.. good planning Courtney!

PS - I loved hearing about your tiny dancers. My DD danced for 2 yrs and it just really takes a great person to take their time with the little ones and really have fun with it!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #48
ckret01
DIS Veteran

I love your trip report...I want more

Your house is sooo beautiful! Much luck with it. I too bought a house almost a year ago and it was soooo stressful.

You two make such a cute couple.....and girl...you need to model you are so beautiful!
Old 06-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #49
Carrieannew
DIS Veteran

Love your report and photos. Cant wait to hear more !!!
Dec 2005 - SSR, Dolphin & POP, Sept 2006 Asmo, Sept 2007 Asmo, Feb 2008 1st Solo Trip POP, May 2008 POP, June 2008 Asmo, Aug 2008 POP, Oct 2008 offsite, Dec 2008 POP, May 2009 POP Singles Take 2, Aug 2009 VWL & POP, May/June 2011 POFQ/ASmu, Oct 2011 POP, Dec 2011 SSR , Feb 12 Offsite, Sept/Oct 2012 AKV
Old 06-28-2007, 09:47 PM   #50
LouDisney
DIS Veteran

Courtney, your house is beautiful!!!
Ugg, I can't believe they cancelled your flight...I know you were so aggravated about that. Can't wait to hear what happened next.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:03 PM   #51
ChrisLei
Dreaming of the Disney Magic!

Subscribing!

You have a GORGEOUS home! And your little princess pooch is adorable!!!

October 31st- November 8th, 2007 - Our 10th Wedding Anniversary/Birthday Celebration Disney Land & Sea!

Trip Report In Progress:

Magical Thanksgiving Vacation : Carribean Beach Resort- November 20th-November 26th, 2005
Past Trip Reports:

Old 06-28-2007, 10:16 PM   #52
I Believe In Magic
Mouseketeer

Just found your TR and I am loving it so far!!! I had to tell you I have a Maddie too!! Her real name is Maddison Noelle and she is 8. LOL Quite the Disney fan, and if she was up right now I would show her your Maddie. Your house is so pretty!!! Can't wait to read more......

Samantha
Old 06-28-2007, 10:28 PM   #53
SwansLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

I completely agree about Hollywood and Vine. And Fantasmic too. I saw it once and it was great, don't need to see it again.

Love your house. I'm jealous of your wood floors!

Can't wait to hear more.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:37 PM   #54
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

I love your trippie! You and your DH couldn't be a nicer looking couple. I opened your trippie because of your title - my family just returned yesterday from our WDW vacation and no - IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY HOTTER!!! Off to read more (I'm really only on page one )
Old 06-28-2007, 10:42 PM   #55
veryblessed
Mouseketeer

I can't wait to read more!!

The first year DH and I went to Disney we had JUST moved into our house a week prior ..... I was STRESSING OUT!!!

Looking foward to more

MY PTR: 2 WEEKS WITH MICKEY MOUSE SEPT. 08
http://http://www.disboards.com/show....php?t=1698508
Old 06-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #56
karibritt01
The primary problem with America is stupidity. Maybe we should just take all the warning labels off and let the problem solve itself.

Love the house, Court! The floors came out so nice. You are a very brave girl putting framed photos on your cabinets... especially beside the stove. I am way too messy when I cook, and end up with grease or sauce splatters everywhere!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:06 PM   #57
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonW View Post
Lovin your trip report. You two are a gorgeous
couple. Pictures are just beautiful. Can't wait to
read more disney magic!!
Thank you so much! I will post more tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZUB View Post
Man oh man, I hate getting stuck in an airport when you're on your way to Disney World. That's the worst time EVER to get delayed. I assume you eventually got there but I hope you didn't have to wait too long.

I'm looking forward to reading more about your trip. I'm especially interested to find out whether 50's Prime Time was all that and a bag o' chips this time. Our experiences there have been hit or miss.

I know- it was the worst time EVER to not be able to have your flight leave!!!! I hated sitting in that airport and not being on my way to Disney!!! I'll give you the scoop on 50's coming up.... Our opinion didn't change-- we still love that place-- more to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rthutchens View Post
Wow, your house is gorgeous. Great job on picking out that gem. Where in Louisiana do you live? I have a friend that is in Lafayette.
Thanks so much! We're in Baton Rouge-- Lafayette is about an hour away. How cool! You'll have to come visit someday! TN's not that far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCV2002 View Post
Great TR! Subscribing too. Love your house. We just found our dream house, too, but have to sell our's first. Hope we get your luck (knocking on wood as we speak). My DH, family, and I are going to the BCV at the end of July. We're going to 50s too! Love that place! Can't wait to hear more.
Thanks so much for joining!!! I really hope that you can sell your house--- I know how stressful it is, and so many things could have gone wrong with ours, but we were blessed. I hope you will be too! Keep me updated. Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherines_mama View Post
Uggg! Airport backups stinko big time! I can't wait to hear how you ended up in Orlando. Good news is.. You get to eat at 50s AGAIN if you miss it.. good planning Courtney!

PS - I loved hearing about your tiny dancers. My DD danced for 2 yrs and it just really takes a great person to take their time with the little ones and really have fun with it!
It really is fun... I figure, don't stress if they aren't doing it right-- they're going to do whatever the heck they want to on stage anyway! And that makes it even more cute! Your DD is precious in your siggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckret01 View Post
I love your trip report...I want more

Your house is sooo beautiful! Much luck with it. I too bought a house almost a year ago and it was soooo stressful.

You two make such a cute couple.....and girl...you need to model you are so beautiful!
OMGoodness- I love Snickers! So precious!
Do you know you just made my day??? Well, my night since I'm going to bed now, but that you so much for your nice complement! Wow- that's so nice... Don't know if the modeling world would take me though--I'm only 5'3 =) Plus, I like to eat way too much =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrieannew View Post
Love your report and photos. Cant wait to hear more !!!
Thanks! Thanks for joining my report! More to come tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDisney View Post
Courtney, your house is beautiful!!!
Ugg, I can't believe they cancelled your flight...I know you were so aggravated about that. Can't wait to hear what happened next.
Thanks so much! You like my cliffhanger, huh???? So, do you currently live in NO, or just from there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLei View Post
Subscribing!

You have a GORGEOUS home! And your little princess pooch is adorable!!!
Thank you so much! The little princess is in bed now with her "daddy"--- waiting for me to join them... She'll lay on my side to keep it warm for me, then when I get in bed, she curls in Ryan's stomach.... Sweet little lamb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Believe In Magic View Post
Just found your TR and I am loving it so far!!! I had to tell you I have a Maddie too!! Her real name is Maddison Noelle and she is 8. LOL Quite the Disney fan, and if she was up right now I would show her your Maddie. Your house is so pretty!!! Can't wait to read more......

Samantha
You'll have to show her Maddie tomorrow! I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it! I bet your Maddie's adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwansLoveDisney View Post
I completely agree about Hollywood and Vine. And Fantasmic too. I saw it once and it was great, don't need to see it again.

Love your house. I'm jealous of your wood floors!

Can't wait to hear more.
Glad someone else agrees w/ me about Fantasmic... There's a lot of peeps that are hard core fantasmic people... And they truly gasp when you say you're not going =) A few of those people are probably reading my TR (love yall though!!!)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
I love your trippie! You and your DH couldn't be a nicer looking couple. I opened your trippie because of your title - my family just returned yesterday from our WDW vacation and no - IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY HOTTER!!! Off to read more (I'm really only on page one )
Thanks so much! So nice of you to say! Hopefully I'll have more for you to read tomorrow--- afternoon though- gotta work all day =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryblessed View Post
I can't wait to read more!!

The first year DH and I went to Disney we had JUST moved into our house a week prior ..... I was STRESSING OUT!!!

Looking foward to more
Yes, that is how I felt... Totally stressing! So glad it's over though! And we are all settled and SO enjoying the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karibritt01 View Post
Love the house, Court! The floors came out so nice. You are a very brave girl putting framed photos on your cabinets... especially beside the stove. I am way too messy when I cook, and end up with grease or sauce splatters everywhere!
Thanks Kari! Well, you see, Ryan's the cook... And I threaten him with messing up my things Just kidding... But he did get my wrath when he broke one of my fleur-de-lis canisters a few months ago... I was SO mad! But he was only trying to cook me dinner when it happened, so I couldnt' be too too hard on him! I just taped the back where you can't see and we don't use that one anymore! The crack is getting worse, but it's okay for now!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:07 PM   #58
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

More to come tomorrow my friends! Going to bed for the night! Promise tomorrow will have Disney pics! If we ever get there--- remember, right now, we're still stuck in the airport!

Goodnight!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:16 PM   #59
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Courtney, do you know any LaPlantes?

Old 06-28-2007, 11:43 PM   #60
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Your house is gorgeous. I swore when we bought this house that is a pain I will never put myself through again. I hated that gut wrenching feeling I had to carry until closing day. I am in this house for life, I refuse to sell or buy another one.

Ya know, I have never been stuck in an airport or had plans change on me, miss a flight, got delayed. (Knock on wood) The airport Gods are on my side. I feel bad that you got delayed, I can't wait to hear how it turns out.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: