Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #136
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Courtney!!!! I'm here and I can't believe there are 9 pages to read. I read your first post and will catch up on the rest tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure I was subscribed. I loved meeting up with you and wished we could have made it a longer meet. Oh well! I'll comment more tomorrow. Love ya!!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 06:51 AM   #137
ObsessedwithWDW
Mouseketeer-Trip Planner with a PASSION

loving your trip report...my friend is in the hospital IN LABOR...well waiting for the action of labor and delivery. I am printing your First Day for her to read this am...we have been following along! OH AND I LOVE YOUR HAIR AS WELL!!!!!!

Miss Madelyn Elizabeth 12/30/05
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!! My Sunshine!

Poly and The Disney Golf Resort Growing Up. 1996 Dixie Landings 1997 PO French Quarter 1998 COLLEGE PROGRAM 1999 Coronado Springs
2001 PO French Quarter 2002 PO French Quarter
2003 OFF PROPERTY HONEYMOON 2004 All Star Music 2006 GOING TO CORONADO SPRINGS!!!!! Baby's 1st Trip to WDW September 2006! PLANNING APRIL 27th-May 4th 2008 POLY HERE WE COME!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-02-2007, 10:44 AM   #138
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyandRyan View Post
One lady (Disneyolic) and I went back and forth for a while about our upcoming plans, and finally WE (Yes DM-olic, WE) started a brand new thread entitled DISers stalking DISers… our end of June schedules. There, I met a WONDERFUL group of friends who were planning to be in the world at the same time as I. We kept in touch every day (the current count on the thread is 349 pages)--- yes, we’re a VERY chatty bunch! Through that thread, we arranged DIS meets, and other fun gatherings so that we could finally meet each other while in the World. So… later in my report when you see some of these people mentioned, you’ll know the story… Special appearances by SingingMom aka Renee’ (and her husband and daughter), Disneyolic aka DawnMaree (and her husband and kiddos), mandy200587 aka Mandy (and some of her family), karibritt01 aka Kari (and her husband and kiddos), and CrazyKanga aka Laura (and her husband and kiddos). There were lots of other people in the World at the same time, but we weren’t fortunate enough to cross paths with them.
Wow...I'm honored that I finally get mentioned in your TR. Oh, and by the way, I started the Stalking thread! It's mine, mine, mine!!!

Looking forward to more more and more!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:58 AM   #139
Ragnrok23
DIS Veteran

Courtney- great trip report

I am so made, I was at MGM your first night (I had ran into Kari that AM at AK) and she told me you guys would be at 50's PT around 6:30- well I walked by around 4:30-5:00 and figured there was no way you would already be there...........................

1986-1991 Offsite,1999 Wilderness Lodge,2000-2001 Port Orleans, 2005 CBR, 2007 GF/Wonder, 2008 WL, 2009 OKW Christmas with godson for his first trip 2010 Kidani 2010 1st solo trip-Pop 2011 BLT 2012 GVC (pre wedding) 2013 AKL- Kidani,SSR
Old 07-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #140
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Did I let yall down? I promised I would have another installment up yesterday and I didn't! What a slacker I am!!! Actually we got very busy and I just didn't have time. But I promise- girl scouts honor- that I'm going to post another-- VERY LLLOOONNNNGGGGGG with lots of PICS-- installment this afternoon after work! Apparently my photopass cd is being delivered today so I'm going to quickly load some of those pics in the report and I'll post. I've already actually written my next installment, but I want to load it up with pictures for yall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingMom View Post
Me, too, Kari - VERY MESSY COOK!

The house looks GORGEOUS, Courtney! I ADORE your bedroom! What type of furniture is that? We are getting ready to redo our bedroom & bath. I can't wait to go furniture shopping!!!

Renee
Thanks so much Renee! The furniture is from Bombay. I love it, but with the dark wood, it shows dust SO MUCH! So even after I clean, I feel like I just spread the dust around !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post
Yeah, I thought you get a kick out of that! Tell him wearing a hat makes you go bald faster!
DH wears the same hat on our trips and I make him take it off for some of the pictures.
Funny you say that! B/c for a while he started getting this little bitty spot where his hair would separate and it looked like he was going bald-- but it was in a random spot in the front! We figured out it was b/c of his hat! So, he stopped wearing it for a while, but then he started again! I need to try to "find" that spot again so he won't wear his hat so dang much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2my3kids View Post
Love your trip report. I am a little partial to dark brown/black hair. That is my natural color, you look great..can't wait to read more..
Thanks so much! More coming this afternoon, I promise!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disnut1149 View Post
Hi Courtney,
I love your report. You guys are so cute together and your dog is precious, and your house looks beautiful. I can't wait to read more.
Joan
Thanks so much Joan--- Your little Mia is beautiful in your siggie picture!!!! So precious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyolic View Post
Courtney!!!! I'm here and I can't believe there are 9 pages to read. I read your first post and will catch up on the rest tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure I was subscribed. I loved meeting up with you and wished we could have made it a longer meet. Oh well! I'll comment more tomorrow. Love ya!!!!
Yay DM! You're back! So glad to have you here! I loved meeting you too--- you'll have a guest appearance later, I promise =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedwithWDW View Post
loving your trip report...my friend is in the hospital IN LABOR...well waiting for the action of labor and delivery. I am printing your First Day for her to read this am...we have been following along! OH AND I LOVE YOUR HAIR AS WELL!!!!!!
I feel so special!!!! OMGoodness--- You should read this report to the baby so it's the first "book" they ever heard =) I'm just kidding! But I'm so glad I could "kill" some of your time waiting! So glad you're here reading! Hope the baby is happy healthy and beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnrok23 View Post
Courtney- great trip report

I am so made, I was at MGM your first night (I had ran into Kari that AM at AK) and she told me you guys would be at 50's PT around 6:30- well I walked by around 4:30-5:00 and figured there was no way you would already be there...........................
Oh Rags, are you serious????? We were SO there! Did you actually walk in or just by the door? I KNOW I would have recognized yall if you had walked in... We were right there on the sofa! I also looked for you on our MK early day but didn't see you---- I think you were hiding from me... Scared that I'd chase you down screaming, "Hey Rags on Rocks!!!!!"
Old 07-02-2007, 01:02 PM   #141
Ragnrok23
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyandRyan View Post

Oh Rags, are you serious????? We were SO there! Did you actually walk in or just by the door? I KNOW I would have recognized yall if you had walked in... We were right there on the sofa! I also looked for you on our MK early day but didn't see you---- I think you were hiding from me... Scared that I'd chase you down screaming, "Hey Rags on Rocks!!!!!"
I just walked by- it was early so I figured there was no way you would be there already- I also looked for you on Thursday at MK, but didn't see you

1986-1991 Offsite,1999 Wilderness Lodge,2000-2001 Port Orleans, 2005 CBR, 2007 GF/Wonder, 2008 WL, 2009 OKW Christmas with godson for his first trip 2010 Kidani 2010 1st solo trip-Pop 2011 BLT 2012 GVC (pre wedding) 2013 AKL- Kidani,SSR
Old 07-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #142
Cinderella16
DIS Veteran

I am still on page 1, but I am definitley subscribing. Btw, I just adore your house. It is gorgeous!
1989ish (1st Trip - Ft. Wilderness), 1993 (Offsite), 1999 (8th Grade Graduation Trip-offsite) 2004 (Offsite), 2005 (Offsite), 2007 (Offsite, Engaged at MK!) 2009 (Disneymoon - GF) 2010 (Wildnerness Lodge) 2011 (New DVC Members - SSR) 2012 (Bay Lake Tower/Vero Beach)2013 (May-BWV/Oct-AKL- Kidani)2014 (June-BCV/Dec-THV)
WDW Commando Member #204

Trip Reports
The Mr. & Mrs. Meeting Mickey in May - May 2010 + BONUS Pre Trip Report for July 2012

The Mr., The Mrs., and the Dining Plan - Our June 2009 Disneymoon
Our Magical Trip of a Million, Dreams, Wishes, & Surprises- Our June 2007 Engagement
Old 07-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #143
NUguyinCrew
Disney Nut

I better sign onto this trip report before it gets too long too fast and I miss something. Great job so far and just about perfect entertainment for my lunch break. I always try and read perspectives of other younger couples like DW and I because it sure seems like no one understands why you go to disney so often with no kids (excluding furkids).

Waiting for the next post...
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” -Walt 1955

Not sure on the total trips to the World but its a lot. Next trip: Bay Lake Tower Feb 2014!!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:28 PM   #144
TeenReese13
im bringin' mickey back!!

Hi Courtney,
Mommy (Disneyaddicted) sent me over to your TR, she said I would really like it and I do. You are so pretty and I love your little dog Maddie. I will keep coming back to read this, I can't wait for your next update.

Read my trip reportbehinde the scenes
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1391979
Old 07-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #145
Ragnrok23
DIS Veteran

FYI- if you think it was hot for this trip- that was NOTHING compared to my AUG'05 trip. That was HOT!

Old 07-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #146
AlyssinWonderland
Lost in the Looking Glass

Awesome trip report! Your baby is a cuttie!!! Your new house is fantastic! (Congradulations! ) And you and your husband make a beautiful couple! Your trip sounds great so far! Hee I may have to go reading the Stalking thread after this! LOL. Keep writting! Sounds great!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #147
BurleyGirl
DIS Veteran

Enjoying your TR with your beautiful pictures!!
DLH October '05 for the 50th!
YC December '06--First WDW Christmas!
GF October '08
YC November '14: making up for '13 cancelled trip
Old 07-02-2007, 03:27 PM   #148
mjrich73
100% CAJUN

Courtney...Not trying to hijack you thread , but I just got my photopass CD in and I had to share one pic.

Here is my angel...Madison at the BBB!!

Old 07-02-2007, 03:43 PM   #149
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

I am caught up on your report and I'm lovin' it! You and your DH are so cute. I love your new home. Your kitchen is awesome!

Can't wait for the next update!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #150
twob4him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedwithWDW View Post
So is my friend...she was scheduled to be induced today and is there right now! I am awaiting the phone call I am so excited!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella16 View Post
I am still on page 1, but I am definitley subscribing. Btw, I just adore your house. It is gorgeous!
See all you have to look forward too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrich73 View Post
Courtney...Not trying to hijack you thread , but I just got my photopass CD in and I had to share one pic.

Here is my angel...Madison at the BBB!!

AWwwwwww how adorable....love the pretty princess!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: