Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #151
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyolic View Post
That's why I made sure to print out menus from All Ears so we can have an idea beforehand.

See, I had looked at them all before I left, then was sitting in the lodge the night before, thinking, "Where did I get all that info. OH RIGHT. Online. Shoulda brought it." D. actually took his laptop because of some work, but we didn't want to pay the slightly outrageous internet fee more than once, and whenever it was that I thought of it, he wasn't ready yet to do his work.

Quote:
I love this ride. It's too short but I think it's great. We always skip the movie at the end anyhow - just walk on through! Once we went on it 3x in a row and that was so much fun.

I'm sure we went on it in 2000, and I think skipped the movie, too, but I remembered it being a little, um, more. Not a bad ride, don't get me wrong, but I thought there was more to it. It's been 7 years, though, and I have indeed slept since then.

Quote:
Glad to know you are not one of those people that just plop themselves down in the middle no matter what. I try to really step on their feet. Someone cursed at me for doing that once but I just laughed at him.

Oh, I know better than that!
Old 06-11-2007, 09:34 PM   #152
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Cool kid #1 posting again for your evening entertainment!

Regarding the evening Epcot EMH- we have decided to skip them on our next trip. They do not restart the fast passes for the big rides so you wait in line, and no one seems to actually leave the park, so it is over crowded. MGM EMH and AK EMH was much better in our opinion.

I love the balcony pic--eating breakfast watching a zebra!

Here's some leftover dessert for y'all........Jo is still dreaming about them in her thread, but I grabbed some for here too!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-11-2007, 10:14 PM   #153
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
Here's some leftover dessert for y'all........Jo is still dreaming about them in her thread, but I grabbed some for here too!
Aww, thanks Tracy. I'm getting noshy about now.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:30 PM   #154
csuzannet
Mouseketeer

C.E. comes from very polite stock

Quote:
Glad to know you are not one of those people that just plop themselves down in the middle no matter what. I try to really step on their feet. Someone cursed at me for doing that once but I just laughed at him.
Any good DIS'er knows that it's extremely unpatriotic to stop in the middle!

Which begs the question . . . which day did you see Sam the Eagle?
Old 06-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #155
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuzannet View Post
Any good DIS'er knows that it's extremely unpatriotic to stop in the middle!

Which begs the question . . . which day did you see Sam the Eagle?
Hiya!

Disney MGM is day 5. Coming up! Thanks for saying I'm polite, BTW...
Old 06-11-2007, 10:39 PM   #156
WDWHeather
I'd much rather have IASW in my head
Well, I think we should all be proud of ourselves
I aspire to be a DISperate Housewife

I just wanted to make sure you saw my comment that's on page 10!
August 1993: Treehouses May 2002: Fort Wilderness Cabins May 2003: All Star Music November 2003: Port Orleans Riverside July 2004: Pop Century May 2005: Pop Century June 2006: Swan & Dolphin and Caribbean Beach Resort May 2007: Pop Century May 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa May 2009: Old Key West May 2010: Caribbean Beach Resort March 2013: Yacht Club Resort
Team Focker Watch
"PB" - PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUTTER CHICS.........
Old 06-11-2007, 10:41 PM   #157
csuzannet
Mouseketeer

See, she's so nice she thanked me for calling her polite

Seriously, one of the nicest people you'll EVER meet.

You mentioned that the boys were unimpressed with WS. Did you try any of the Kidcot stops?
Old 06-11-2007, 10:46 PM   #158
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWHeather View Post
I've always been scared to try the restaurant in Morocco, but now hearing it was tasty, I'd be willing to give it a try. It sounds great!
It was really nice, and not scary at all. We like authentic Thai and so forth, and this was not nearly as spicy and adventuresome.

Quote:
I'm glad you liked Ellen's Energy Adventure. We like it too... if we need a nap.
Aww, it was funny. Am I a total dork? Wait, don't answer that!

Quote:
Isn't it amazing how fast those Test Track FPs disappear?! I can never believe that when I see it!
That was just sad. FW was going to be open for another 9+ hours at that point, and no more FPs?

Quote:
I just wanted to make sure you saw my comment that's on page 10!
Sorry, you know how the subscribed threads go bonkers sometimes... Shows me stuff I've already seen or tells me there's nothing new when there is. Thanks for setting me straight!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #159
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuzannet View Post
Seriously, one of the nicest people you'll EVER meet.

You mentioned that the boys were unimpressed with WS. Did you try any of the Kidcot stops?
She's my real life BFF, so she's extremely nice too. Ah, the love. Seriously, she's smart, funny, beautiful, loyal, nice... What more could you want from a friend?

You know, we should have done the Kidcot stops. I had read about them, knew about them, but somehow we were just in that "keep going, keep going" mode and didn't. Does your DNeice love it?
Old 06-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #160
WDWHeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
Sorry, you know how the subscribed threads go bonkers sometimes... Shows me stuff I've already seen or tells me there's nothing new when there is. Thanks for setting me straight!
OH I absolutely know what you mean! I just wanted to make sure you saw I was checking in! I'm greatly enjoying your trip report!!!!
August 1993: Treehouses May 2002: Fort Wilderness Cabins May 2003: All Star Music November 2003: Port Orleans Riverside July 2004: Pop Century May 2005: Pop Century June 2006: Swan & Dolphin and Caribbean Beach Resort May 2007: Pop Century May 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa May 2009: Old Key West May 2010: Caribbean Beach Resort March 2013: Yacht Club Resort
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #161
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OH I absolutely know what you mean! I just wanted to make sure you saw I was checking in! I'm greatly enjoying your trip report!!!!
Aww, thanks! Even if you're making fun of me for my dorkiness?
Old 06-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #162
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey, I lived in El Paso, TX for 2 years. I see you're in NM. Where?
Old 06-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #163
WDWHeather

Quote:
Aww, thanks! Even if you're making fun of me for my dorkiness?
No, it's um.... okay... to... uh... like Ellen's Energy Adventure... really.. it is... ::cough cough::
Just kidding! Maybe I need to see it again to really appreciate it!

Quote:
Hey, I lived in El Paso, TX for 2 years. I see you're in NM. Where?
Ooh! That's not too far from me. I live in Albuquerque. So three hours south to Las Cruces and head east to El Paso.
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #164
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No, it's um.... okay... to... uh... like Ellen's Energy Adventure... really.. it is... ::cough cough::
Just kidding! Maybe I need to see it again to really appreciate it!
Yes, I'm sure that's it.

Quote:
Ooh! That's not too far from me. I live in Albuquerque. So three hours south to Las Cruces and head east to El Paso.
See, I spent some time in Las Cruces. Also, Cloudcroft and Ruidoso. They're pretty! El Paso was a great climate, friendly, and just too far from home. We were there for D.'s job and pretty much always knew we were leaving. Still, beautiful climate!
Old 06-11-2007, 11:03 PM   #165
csuzannet
Mouseketeer

Oops, we're now a mutual admiration society

Quote:
She's my real life BFF, so she's extremely nice too. Ah, the love. Seriously, she's smart, funny, beautiful, loyal, nice... What more could you want from a friend?

If we don't stop, someone's gonna ask us to get a room . . . or at least go to PMs.

Quote:
You know, we should have done the Kidcot stops. . . Does your DNeice love it?

My DNeice, who is the same age as Buzz and Woody and VERY like Woody in temperament, is an arts and crafts kinda girl. But she's pretty shy, so she does better at the DVC crafts events where there are fewer kids and less noise. But btrim has spent more time at Epcot with the DNeice than I have, so she could answer that question with more authority.

P.S. I'm also an Ellen's Energy Adventure lovin' dork.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: