Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2007, 09:15 AM   #31
DisneyKevin
Kelvis
Above the Pearls Below the Crown

Such a tease!

DISboards Moderator

In regards to the statement about buying a double burger and an extra bun...that was part of the discussion regarding using refillable mugs at other locations and how absolutely silly people get over this subject. I also mentioned that people get upset over the folks that buy a double burger and an extra bun. I was referring to the posts here on the DIS.

This set off a discussion that ended with IT'S SODA!!!!!

I personally dont think it's a big deal...or even a deal at all.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by DisneyKevin; 06-13-2007 at 10:21 AM.
DisneyKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:25 AM   #32
happy2go2wdwmom
I love that great song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKevin View Post
In regards to the statement about buying a double burger and an extra bun...that was part of the discussion regarding using refillable mugs at other locations and how absolutely sill people get over this subject. I also mentioned that people get upset over the folks that buy a double burger and an extra bun. I was referring to the posts here on the DIS.

This set off a discussion that ended with IT'S SODA!!!!!

I personally dont think it's a big deal...or even a deal at all.

Hope that helps.
It's all coming back to me now---t.y. for the clarification. It's trite, I know, I know, but I couldn't go through w/ my plan to buy one burger, get one bun during our recent trip----I still haven't figured out if I just felt too silly to do this, or if I had some sort of higher calling not be be a hamburglar? Thanks for your attention to this non-issue!!
70's Fav ride 20,000 Leagues UTS; '03 June AKL-DF,DFH,DFS(4),DFS(5),MeDH, DS(4);'04 June HOJO'S Enchantedland-DH, DS(5), DSis (Eyeore) to WDW, Universal, SeaWorld; May '05 ASMo DDP--"OUR PERFECT DREAM COME TRUE VACATION" DH, DS(6); May '07 DDP-POP! w/ DH and DS(8)-SeaWorld;May '08 Free upgrade to CBR and PPP; April '09 Disney Wonder then Universal for SPRING BREAK-DH, DS(10),DF,DFH,DFS(9),DF(11); July '09 PC w/ DH and DS (10);May '10 CSR w/ $500 WDW gc w/DH & DS; Nov '10 PC w/ our middle schooler DS 11!! F&W, Festival of the Masters and "Christmas" at WDW and SW. July 20-26, '11 DS 12, DH (-63 lbs and counting) Y.E.S. Program, PC 5 day premium DQ, TL June 20-27, '12 First TEEN trip!!! DS and DH (-96 lbs and counting!) YES program and BG Tampa~Grabbing those quaility moments while we can! Feb. 22-25, '13 Sistah Tripping! DSis (54) and me (51), Pop Century - had res at CSR but extended stay at PC instead July 2013 - St. Pete Beach/Clearwater BG-Tampa Trip w/ DH and DS14 years old
June 2014-Universal trip w UAP and w DH and DS15--Portofino, Cabana Bay Resort, Hard Rock-club level!!!
happy2go2wdwmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:45 PM   #33
Honeymooners1021
Mouseketeer

HEY BAWB!

I heard from a reliable source that they may be removing the wand from Spaceship Earth. I heard on another podcast that Disney has hired a contractor to remove an electrical structure from Spaceship Earth. Next time you are in EPCOT could you scoot on over and check it out? It would only be fitting that Disney make millions of dreams come true by removing the wand!!!
THANKS!
Feb 4th-11th 2009
Sept 9th-15th 2007 free dining @ POP
Feb 3rd-10th 2007 honeymoon @ POP
Dec 1997 family trip @ all star music
Honeymooners1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:35 PM   #34
escape123
why am i not there yet?

Adventurer's Club

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: