Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2008, 06:41 AM   #16
disneyholic family
Wayne always catches me
i cannot wear anything between my toes

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsulasShadow View Post
Nope, it can be a comment, and idea, or even a shout-out from another part of the world.

From the DisUnplugged Podcast Page...http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:18 AM   #17
MerriePoppins
Can I have a little bit of both?

I'm new too. Thanks for all the answers.
MerriePoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:34 AM   #18
catycatcat4
i am great at speling. and grammer
i got a pet zombie his name is zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmasterPete View Post

While we welcome comments and discussions about our show, we ask that all topics posted here remain specific to the DIS Unplugged.

Pete Werner
Funny thing is halve of them don't lol
Old 08-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #19
tessdoesdisney
Earning My Ears

Hello to everyone! I am new to the boards, new to Orlando and new to the extreme weather in Florida. I have been lurking for several weeks, learning all about Disney and the great people who love Disney and the Podcast. You seem like a fun group!

tessdoesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:09 PM   #20
Love2Live
Earning My Ears

Cool
Love2Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #21
Love2Live
Earning My Ears

Old 08-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #22
Love2Live
Earning My Ears

Old 08-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #23
Jetstar
Keep Moving Forward.

Thanks for you help

Hello POD crew.

I just wanted to let you know what a big help POD casts have been while I've planed our Disney World trip in Dec.

I enjoy listing to all of you each week.

Thanks again.

Oh just so you know, we will not be swimming in the fresh water lakes. However ever time I tell someone about the amoebas in the fresh water, they think I'm telling tall tales. Mainly because in Canada the worst thing we need to worry about is the ice. Ha ha

Lisa
Jetstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #24
MovienutNiffer
Here's looking at you kid.

Just wanted to say howdy and love the podcast! I'm leaving for WDW in four days and my sister has been having me listen to your broadcasts to make the time go by faster! Unfortunately IT DOESN'T HELP!!! I just want to get there sooner! Keep up the fantastic work! And stay out of the damn lakes!

You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.

MovienutNiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #25
jsoren11
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

Hi all!!!

My wife and I are from the Denver area in Colorado. We cant wait until Wednesday every week. The podcast is seriously the brightest part of our week as we are preparing for our Jan vacation. My 8 and 10 yr old both know the cast by name, and after the "pooh size" (which by the way is my size too) comment, I think they know a little too much about the cast.

We have religiously scheduled our trip to coincide with the reccomendations of the podcast crew, even to the extent of cancelling at san angel and getting ADR's at the Poly.

You all have really influenced us for this trip alot...... Now, that being said.....

After all of this planning and listening to your endless rants and raves week after week, your complaints about the silliest things, this trip better be awesome!!!! If not, its all "YOUR FAULT KEVIN!!!"

Ok, just kidding, we love you all and will probably be faithful disunplugged listeners to our graves...

Thanks for everything!!

Jon and Chris
Offsite WDW July,1983 : Disneyland July,1991 : Tokyo Disneyland May,1993 : Tokyo Disneyland / Disney Sea Oct,2007 : POFQ Jan-Feb,2009 DL Travelodge on Harbor Sept, 2010 : DL Hotel Menage on Harbor Sept 2011, Aug 2012
jsoren11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #26
jsoren11
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

OMG!!! Im having so much fun learning how to make my signature!!! This is a blast!!!
Offsite WDW July,1983 : Disneyland July,1991 : Tokyo Disneyland May,1993 : Tokyo Disneyland / Disney Sea Oct,2007 : POFQ Jan-Feb,2009 DL Travelodge on Harbor Sept, 2010 : DL Hotel Menage on Harbor Sept 2011, Aug 2012
jsoren11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #27
zeusywoo
Earning My Ears

Love the Dis!

Hello podcast crew! Thank you so much for being out there bringing us such an entertaining podcast. I look forward to all of them. Pete, hope all is well. Julie can't wait for you to have the little bundle of joy. It's great to hear the updates, you to dad. Please keep informing us. Thanks again.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #28
MelissaFromRI
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow , shining at the end of everyday

Hello Podcast Team
I listened for the first time the other night and I am hooked! The podcast is honest and entertaining and is now my new favorite thing to listen to
Keep up the good work and thanks for providing something truly great to us die hard Disney fans
Old 02-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #29
CanadianDISfan
Earning My Ears

Restaurant Review Contest

Hi all,

Your podcast is by far the best I've heard in terms of entertainment, information, humour, interest and credibility! Thanks so much!

I was just wondering when you will announce the winner of the restaurant review contest. Hope Kevin is able to read and listen to all the entries now that he's feeling better. Wishing you a speedy complete recovery Kevin!!!

20 days until our next trip to WDW!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

CanadianDISfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #30
Gav N Becx
DIS Veteran

Hey y'all

I suspect that about 50% of you will already know who I am either through the Toy Story Mania event or the recent incredible Cruise adventure.

I had a temporary arrangement with the other half (Becx), whilst I was posting under the ID Becx N Gav. Decided it was time for that arrangement to come to an end and thus have setup my own ID. Thought that 'Gav N Becx' was a good play on words....

You can find me on Facebook if not already added - just look for Gavin Wooding - I'm on a few Disser friends lists.

I plan to sort out my post count with the admins, probably by reducing Becx's and topping up mine. So if you see a sudden boost, you'll know why. Am just waiting for them to get back to me, but know that with the weather over there, this request will be at the bottom of a long list!!!

Have been listening to the podcast since about Jan 2008 and can't wait for it to come out every week. Of course now that I've joined the Iphone addicts amoungst you, I can now get them whilst at work yeh!

Counting down to the next cruise

Gav.
DLP New York Hotel - Jan 2004 *WDW Grand Floridian/Beach Club - Sept 2005 *WDW Beach Club - Oct 2006 *DFTW WDW Wilderness Lodge Villas/Boardwalk Inn - Oct 2007 *DLP Sequoia Lodge - March 2008 *WDW Saratoga Springs - Dec 2008 *DCL Podcast cruise - May 2009 *WDW Beach Club Villas - Sept 2009 *DCL 11 night Med cruise - April 2010 *DCL Podcast cruise 2 - Dec 2010

Gav N Becx is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: