Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #106
Paging Mr. Morrow
Mouseketeer

does anyone know if the "power pass" annual pass for universal gives onsite hotel discounts?
Old 09-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #107
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Im a Universal Homie

Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paging Mr. Morrow View Post
does anyone know if the "power pass" annual pass for universal gives onsite hotel discounts?
it doesn't.

only the preferred or premierre pass allow the discount rates on hotels.

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #108
CoachBagFanatic
My two Shiba babies :-)

Location: Somewhere between here and there!! Just as long as there is a Coach store in the middle I am happy :) Love the Dropkick Murphys!!

I have been searching high and low to no avail so hopefully someone will be able to help me. If staying on property, can you rent a cabana at any of the 3 Universal hotels? The reason I ask is that we always stay on property and rented a cabana at the HRH in June. We are planning on staying at the RPR and the cabana's look very small and away from the pool which doesn't appeal to us. Being able to rent a cabana at either the HRH or PBH would be ideal as their cabana's are much bigger and closer to the pools. TIA
Old 10-02-2011, 10:16 AM   #109
JessicaR
DIS Veteran
I wanna shoot aliens in the AM too!
The Grinch is rude in a funny sorta way
run to the hams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBagFanatic View Post
I have been searching high and low to no avail so hopefully someone will be able to help me. If staying on property, can you rent a cabana at any of the 3 Universal hotels? The reason I ask is that we always stay on property and rented a cabana at the HRH in June. We are planning on staying at the RPR and the cabana's look very small and away from the pool which doesn't appeal to us. Being able to rent a cabana at either the HRH or PBH would be ideal as their cabana's are much bigger and closer to the pools. TIA
Yes you can - we rent at HRH every trip no matter which on-site we stay at!
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #110
CoachBagFanatic
My two Shiba babies :-)

Location: Somewhere between here and there!! Just as long as there is a Coach store in the middle I am happy :) Love the Dropkick Murphys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
Yes you can - we rent at HRH every trip no matter which on-site we stay at!
Oh thanks so much. This makes us very happy. We rented cabana #9 at the HRH and thought is was great. The location to the pool and rest room was perfect. I also love the fact that they have many pool attendants and no matter who is assigned to your cabana, they all came over to see if we needed anything. They did a great job.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #111
lovemickeyshouse
DISNEY LOVER

What did it include and how much for the cabana?
First deluxe stay Wilderness Lodge Dec 2010 with parents,Sis,Bro in Law 3 nrphews one of which my godson and his first Disney trip.September 2009 Pop 33rd Bday free dining trip was awesome. Been at Pop once in 2008 for World Series game 2 in Tampa and Port Orleans Riverside March 2008 family trip with parents and sis's family
It all started in 1980 and then 1985 and 1988 .No trips for 17 years and in 2005 I was at my 2nd home for the Superbowl what a story and since my Disney love went on. Can't wait for my next trip is the Hooneymoon in November 2012. Check out my internet show at [url]www.philliebeerman.com
lovemickeyshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:50 PM   #112
dolphindolls2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBagFanatic View Post
Oh thanks so much. This makes us very happy. We rented cabana #9 at the HRH and thought is was great. The location to the pool and rest room was perfect. I also love the fact that they have many pool attendants and no matter who is assigned to your cabana, they all came over to see if we needed anything. They did a great job.
I just booked for Aug. 2012 at RPR but I'm very interested in renting a cabana at HRH. Is there a phone number you can share and #'s of great cabana's, thanks
dolphindolls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #113
David 1980
Disney Dad of 5

2 room suite

I have seven people in my family and see that Royal Pacific has a two room suite that will hold seven people. How do I book this room on line,I tried and it does not let me do this? Thanks
Old 01-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #114
pixeegrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 1980 View Post
I have seven people in my family and see that Royal Pacific has a two room suite that will hold seven people. How do I book this room on line,I tried and it does not let me do this? Thanks
I think you have to call the hotel directly
Old 02-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #115
hayleyp
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindolls2 View Post
I just booked for Aug. 2012 at RPR but I'm very interested in renting a cabana at HRH. Is there a phone number you can share and #'s of great cabana's, thanks

The # for cabana rentals at HRH is (407)503-2236. Our favorite cabana is #10 (Stevie Wonder). It is located on the beachside and the closest to the pool, water slide, and volleyball pit. My 3 kids (8),(10) & (10) spend the entire day on the water slide & playing volleyball so it is the best location to keep an eye on them. If you would rather be near the kiddie pool you would want #7 (Yellow Sub) or #8.

I just booked the cabana for March and with the club discount it was $190 (all cabanas on the beahside themed or not are the same price). The outer/standerd cabanas were $140 with the club discount. I am not sure of the prices w/o discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy! View Post
Found Robvia's pictures of the cabanas.

Cabana #7 - Yellow Submarine
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040732.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040733.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040734.jpg

Cabana #8 - Non Themed
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040735.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040736.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040737.jpg

Cabana #9 - Non Theamed
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040739.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040740.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040742.jpg

Cabana #10 - Stevie Wonder
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040744.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040743.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/pictures20...mp02040747.jpg

Last edited by hayleyp; 02-28-2012 at 01:45 PM.
hayleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #116
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Im a Universal Homie

Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 1980 View Post
call loews or the hotel to book.
sometimes it is not available.

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #117
flbeachbumnut
Earning My Ears

HRH Great deal

Going for HHN as we do every year but usually I am too late to book the great deals for the onsite hotels. Got Hard Rock for $174 a night Sept 29 check in Oct 1 check out using FLO code on the Lowes site. When I used Universal site it was not the same so I recommend checking both. I was going to buy an AP pass to get discounts this year but when I found this no way. It was $209 a night with AP code.
flbeachbumnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #118
CerysG
Mouseketeer

We are booked in for a Queen delux room with a sofa bed so can anyone give me a good room number for one of these. They don't seem to give you a choice of pool or garden views so there must be only so many of these. I don't really care which as long as its a nice view. If the pool ones aren't so quiet then I'd rather a graden one but otherwise either or is good. Glad to hear they are all non-smoking as I hate the smell of smoke. Seems most places will charge you extra if you smoke in a room and they have to do special cleaning.
We are so pumped about staying here so want it to be a great time for everyone and we are really picky people just want a good room. Also I don't expect we will be in it for loads of time but its nice to unwind in the evenings and rest up for the next day.
CerysG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:37 AM   #119
meryll83
All it takes is faith and trust... Proud Strawberry Blonde Official DISbride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flbeachbumnut
Going for HHN as we do every year but usually I am too late to book the great deals for the onsite hotels. Got Hard Rock for $174 a night Sept 29 check in Oct 1 check out using FLO code on the Lowes site. When I used Universal site it was not the same so I recommend checking both. I was going to buy an AP pass to get discounts this year but when I found this no way. It was $209 a night with AP code.
What is the FLO code please?

WDW 91, 93, 03 off-site, 05 ASMo (32,000 WWTBAM) , 07 Pop & BWV (Free Dining & Engaged at Cinderella's Castle!), *09 Wedding Planning Journal* and *Trip Report* Pop, BWV, Poly & Wonder,
10 Pop, 12 Aulani Day Visit, 13 HRH, YC
(Free Dining) & Dream

DLP 05 Cheyenne, 13 Newport Bay

meryll83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #120
ProudMommyof2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by meryll83 View Post
What is the FLO code please?
Ditto! What is the FLO code?

1986 Disneyland, 1988 Disneyland, August 1991- WDW Offsite, May 1997- WDW Offsite, May 2007- Wilderness Lodge, May 2009- BCV & AKV, August 2011- Poly & AKV, April 2013- WBC- Universal & WDW, July 2013 Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, April 2014- Yacht Club

ProudMommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: