Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2014, 08:38 AM   #1
marianalzf
Earning My Ears

Christmas and DA

Hi Everybody!

We´ll be in Orlando from 12/19 until 12/27 (unhappily was the only time available for our family) and we´ll have to face all the craziness. For now we have a free DDP package at Pop Century for the entire stay and decided go to US/IOA 12/22 and 12/23 (paying FOTL). However we´re really anxious to check out DA. If we decided split our stay between Pop and RPR to use EE, we would have to do US/IOA 12/24 and 12/25 (maybe 1/2 day 12/26). So, what do you think is better? 22 and 23 offsite or 24 and 25 on property?
PS. The costs would be exactly the same.

Thanks!
marianalzf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
glocon
DIS Veteran

I would definitely stay onsite, it's just such a different and better trip that way. Unless you get the more expensive ep's, the purchased ones are only good for once per ride. The onsite resort ep's are unlimited.

Besides that, RPR is a deluxe resort while Pop is just a value. No contest there.

Between a deluxe with unlimited express, and value with one time use express, to me it would be a no brainer- We would be staying at RPR.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #3
RMulieri
DIS Veteran

I would NEVER go Christmas time and stay offsite..It is insanely busy but the early entry and express pass at the deluxe resorts makes it doable.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: