Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #451
Sue88
DIS Veteran

I am so glad you decided to do this report. Whenever you added an update it made my day a bit brighter!
I'm so glad for you that you were there when your new little nephew came into the world! I bet your sister was happy to have you there and so glad that you could watch Stella.
You have so much to look forward to with your upcoming wedding and lots of future trips to plan with your soon to be husband.
I wish all good things for you!!

Thank You for all the fun!

Old 07-09-2007, 09:43 AM   #452
daly7o9
An hour from WDW

I just discovered this TR on the very day that you posted the last chapter. That's me... always a day late and a dollar short. Well, I'm subbing anyway. I'm only on page three but I love your writing style... lots of detail and humor.

By the way congrats on your wedding.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2007, 12:17 PM   #453
WDW Fan
Mouseketeer

I'm so so sad that your trippie is finished!!! I really looked forward to checking out the boards to see if you wrote another update and now it's all over with. It was so fun to see the pics of your sister and her two children. You look so much alike you and your sis! You sure have gotten alot done since you started this TR and I wish you the best of luck with your wedding and honeymoon to Hawaii (that's where my DH and I went for our honeymoon 26 years ago!) I hope you're able to return to WDW again before the start of the fam. If so, I will look forward to reading another TR from you. Until then, best of luck!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #454
buffy0214
DIS Veteran

Aww, it's over. Thanks for sharing your trip of a lifetime with us! Ya'll will have a wonderful memory of your engagement written down. Congrats on the engagement, job, and nephew (so cute!).
Old 07-09-2007, 07:56 PM   #455
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Thank you so much for your trip report. It took me all around the world! I would love to go to Australia some day, and Ireland. Your sister looks so much like you. You are both such beautiful ladies. Good luck on your wedding.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:25 PM   #456
SnoopyDancer
Mouseketeer

Your nephew is so cute! Congratulations on everything--new fiance, apartment, job, nephew, wedding, and fun seven week vacation! I wish you happiness and many more fun vacations (or holidays).

Thanks for answering my question about Animal Crackers. I always ask every poor Aussie I meet about that show. I don't think anyone has ever seen it. Of course, I forgot to ask the people I met at the Australian Festival about it. Did you know in Nashville, Tennessee they have an annual Australian Festival--complete with Australian Rules Football, didgeridoos (sp?), and vegemite? I thought Nicole Kidman might make an appearance last year, but she didn't. Just kidding...but a friend of mine texted me because Nic and Keith were watching Pirates of Carib.: Dead Man's Chest in the same theater she was in. I was surprised because I thought Oscar winning Hollywood types watched movies at home and not with the regular folks.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy Hawaii and thanks for posting your trip report!
Old 07-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #457
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Aussie Angel,

Blessings upon you and your DF.... have a wonderful, beautiful wedding day and a sweet honeymoon in Hawaii!

Aloha!

Kathy
Old 07-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #458
Glendamax
LOVES Old English Roses china at the Grand Floridian!

Glad you havent forgotten about us! Love the pics!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:07 AM   #459
Wickedmom75
Mouseketeer

AussieAngel. I just read your TR from start to finish and it is an awesome piece of work. Thanks for taking us on your fun filled adventure. You should do a wedding journal so we can see what it is like to plan an Aussie wedding.

Old 07-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #460
hjd0411
DIS Veteran

Well, AussieAngel, that was great! Loved you trip report (as I have said before!). Best wishes to you both for your wedding and honeymoon, and don't forget a TR for your Sept 2008 trip!! Of course you'll be going!!!
Will be thinking of you in December.

Heather

Old 07-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #461
Ricky's Girl
DIS Veteran

I'm so sad it's over but I want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to share your trip with all of us. So many times I felt that I was right there with you - you certainly have a talent for writing.

Thanks also for all of the lovely photos - from the food pix that had me drooling to the lovely scenery across the U.S., Canada and Ireland. And of course I have to give a shout out to my favorite "eye candy" your df (I had to throw that in since you said he was pleased about it) And your adorable niece and nephew!

God Bless you both in your life together! I wish you all the best!

(In answer to your question, we're leaving for NYC on August 15th - all thanks to your brilliant writing I might add!).

My next house will have no kitchen - just Vending machines and a large trash can.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:41 PM   #462
CampbellScot
DIS Veteran

You are SO darling!! Your trip report was FABULOUS!! What an amazing wonderful adventure you had with your DF!!! I'm so so glad you got to be in Ireland for the birth of your little nephew! What fantastic timing!!!

Congrats on all the wonderful things that happened! Your engagement story made me cry! I loved the Disney parts of course and reading about Canada and New York!

You have a wonderful talent for writing! It makes sense that you are a teacher!!!

Your wedding will be wonderful!! It goes by in a blink...I can't believe my first wedding anniversary is just a month away!!! Enjoy it!!!!

I wish you both the best and I can't wait for your next trip report!!!

Old 07-14-2007, 08:01 AM   #463
puffinp51
Mouseketeer

Awesome!

What an amazing trip report! I felt like I was with you on your amazing adventure. I am so, so sad this report has ended but know we'll hear from you again, hopefully really soon! Thanks for sharing with all of us and best of luck with the wedding. Hope you post some of those pictures! I'll miss reading your report. Until next time . . . .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: