Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Southern California Theme Parks
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2007, 02:38 PM   #1
toese
Earning My Ears

Talking Any coupons or deals to Legoland or Disneyland??

Hi! We are on a budget and we are driving down to Disneyland from oregon at the end of March. We will be at Disneyland for 1 day and then san Diego for 4 nights. I've been searching and searching for any coupons or that deal if you buy an adult admission to legoland you get a childs admission for free. is there anyone out there that has those that don't want them?? I sure can use them!!!
toese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:06 PM   #2
DisneyFanatik
DIS Veteran

Try this link:
www.getawaytoday.com
I haven't used them yet, but I think that I will when it is time to buy our tickets (unless I find a better deal somewhere else!) They don't have BOGO, but they do have adult tickets at children's prices. They have Disney tickets as well as all San Diego area tickets (Legoland included). Have a great trip!

** July 2011 - Dolphin** October 2009 - Coronado Springs ** December 2007 -Dolphin ** July 2007 Disneyland -Offsite ** June 2006 -Dolphin & Carribean Beach ** May 2004 -Dolphin & Wilderness Lodge ** June 2001 -Yacht Club ** May 2000 -All Star Movies ** May 1997 -All Star Sports *

DisneyFanatik is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
DisneyFanatik
DIS Veteran

Also, I found that COSTCO has really good deals on Legoland tickets if you are a member. http://www.costco.com

** July 2011 - Dolphin** October 2009 - Coronado Springs ** December 2007 -Dolphin ** July 2007 Disneyland -Offsite ** June 2006 -Dolphin & Carribean Beach ** May 2004 -Dolphin & Wilderness Lodge ** June 2001 -Yacht Club ** May 2000 -All Star Movies ** May 1997 -All Star Sports *

DisneyFanatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFanatik View Post
Also, I found that COSTCO has really good deals on Legoland tickets if you are a member. http://www.costco.com
Can you buy them at Costco???
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
cookielou75
Earning My Ears

I have some coupons for a free child's admission with a full price adult. They expire April 1. They were from Wendy's restaurant. I will send you a couple if you pm me your address. It also says that the additional admissions would be $5 off.
cookielou75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
m0m0f3
Earning My Ears

Red face BOGO Coupons

I also had some of those coupons but they expired in January. I am really bummed because it saves a lot. We are going on our first vacation ever and my oldest is 6. we have been married 7 years and never even went on a honeymoon. So we are really excited, but I pulled out the coupons and found they were all expired. I did notice they had a code on them and they were all the same. We received ours from Burger King. Do you have a code on the bottom that you would like to share and then we could all benefit. If not I completely understand. I have been doing a lot of research, so if I find anything out I will let everyone know.

Thanks
m0m0f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:23 PM   #7
madfelice
Don't make a big deal
Has one that speaks with Shrek's voice
You did not just see that happen

I bought a 3 month membership for unlimited entry at the costco site for less than the cost of 1 day from legoland even with the 5% add on for not being a member! Since we are going for 3 days, that's pretty good!
Old 03-17-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
Rapunsel
Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notice.

Try ARES Travel.
http://arestravel.com/722_ticket-list_m8_r762346.html

Found Legoland tickets for $41.
Cheaper then costco.

Rapunsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #9
Holiday Planner
Earning My Ears

We got our tickets through Ares Travel for $40 dollars each. Printed them off at home and used them on Saturday with no problems. They are valid until the end of May
Holiday Planner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:50 AM   #10
5 Disney Fans
DIS Veteran

We joined my son in the Lego Master Builder club (or something like that) for $39.99. The membership included a free ticket to Legoland and he will receive magazines, coupons, and 6 lego kits throughout the year. He is a Legomaniac so it will certainly be $39.99 well spent for him!

Now when we called the 1-800 to join him up the woman on the phone told us the following:

1. The ticket can be used for an adult.

2. That the call she took before us was a person who ordered 5 memberships just for the Legoland tickets (I guess their kids will be getting LOTS of Lego kits in the mail!

3. My DH asked her if anyone in the area will be offering the kids's free w/ adult admission coupons and she told him that there will be one in the first magazine arrives.

We have two other kids so if DS gets a free ticket and DH and I use the BOGO essentially we just have to pay for our own tickets and we get the kids in for free

Of course I can't confirm that the coupon will actually be in the magazine until I see for myself but she said it would arrive in 5 days. Also, not sure what the expiration date will be. I'll check back in and let you all know.
5 Disney Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #11
grizbuzz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Disney Fans View Post
Of course I can't confirm that the coupon will actually be in the magazine until I see for myself but she said it would arrive in 5 days. Also, not sure what the expiration date will be. I'll check back in and let you all know.

Does anyone know what issue of Brickmaster that is? We joined about a month ago and I don't recall seeing any coupons (though I have seen them for sale on eBay). Did I miss something or will I be getting a new issue of Brickmaster soon with the coupon? I'm hoping to make a trip to Legoland on April 26 so the coupon could really come in handy!

BTW...I did see a coupon in the Entertainment book (I think $6 or $7 off per ticket). But I'd rather use the buy an adult and get kids free from Brickmaster!

Me DH DS (9) DS (7)
grizbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #12
5 Disney Fans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizbuzz View Post
Does anyone know what issue of Brickmaster that is? We joined about a month ago and I don't recall seeing any coupons (though I have seen them for sale on eBay). Did I miss something or will I be getting a new issue of Brickmaster soon with the coupon? I'm hoping to make a trip to Legoland on April 26 so the coupon could really come in handy!

BTW...I did see a coupon in the Entertainment book (I think $6 or $7 off per ticket). But I'd rather use the buy an adult and get kids free from Brickmaster!

I just got our membership kit today and the magazine was the March-April 2008 copy. The buy one get one ticket was on the next to last page and it expires on 12/31/08.
5 Disney Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #13
grizbuzz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Disney Fans View Post
I just got our membership kit today and the magazine was the March-April 2008 copy. The buy one get one ticket was on the next to last page and it expires on 12/31/08.

Thanks for the info! Looks like we have the Jan/Feb issue, so hopefully the next issue will be coming in soon with the coupon.

Appreciate the info.

Me DH DS (9) DS (7)
grizbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #14
abolanwoski
Not mean, just says what others are thinking!

Subway has coupons (at least in So. Cal.) right now for 10.00 off all tickets (can be used for 6 tix per coupon) exp 12/31/08 for Legoland
1999 - Beach Club & Disney Magic
2000, 07, 08 - Disneyland
2003 - Grand Floridian for Halloween
2008 - Disney Magic
2010 - BLT
2011 - Gaylord Palms

DH Me DD6 DD9
abolanwoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:06 AM   #15
Rapunsel
Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notice.

Go to arestravel. com

$41 dollar tickets. You do not have to be a so cal resident or anything!!!

Also you print the tickets at home so you dont have to wait for anything to come in the mail!!

Rapunsel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: