Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2007, 07:54 AM   #1
PinkCindere11a
Can't Wait to Be King

Centerpieces

We found our centerpieces, but we would still like to add some floral to them.
Did anyone work with Disney Florist and give them part of the centerpiece?
I was just wondering if they would still set the whole piece up or if they charge a fee.

Thank you.

Disney Bride
PinkCindere11a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
JJClemson
DIS Veteran

We are brining our own centerpieces, but we are having Disney Floral add rose petals to the table. Originally, we were told there would be a fee OR someone from my wedding could set the centerpieces up before the ceremony. Then we were told we'd only have to pay the fee if Disney puts 3 or more things that are not Disney Floral (for example, centerpieces, place cards, favors and other items not purchased through Disney). So, I am not sure what the correct answer is. Hopefully someone can clear this up for us
JJClemson is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-06-2007, 03:57 PM   #3
WDW72
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJClemson View Post
We are brining our own centerpieces, but we are having Disney Floral add rose petals to the table. Originally, we were told there would be a fee OR someone from my wedding could set the centerpieces up before the ceremony. Then we were told we'd only have to pay the fee if Disney puts 3 or more things that are not Disney Floral (for example, centerpieces, place cards, favors and other items not purchased through Disney). So, I am not sure what the correct answer is. Hopefully someone can clear this up for us
It is my understanding that Disney will not set centerpieces. There is a concern that if something happens to them, then they are now responsible for replacing it. My understanding is that the (3) or more items refer to favors, placecards or other small items that would be placed at each place setting and it does not included centerpieces. By choosing to bring in my own centerpieces then I would have to have someone from my wedding party or a guest to set them during the pre-reception. I would check with your EM to make sure this is correct.
WDW72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:51 PM   #4
JJClemson
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW72 View Post
It is my understanding that Disney will not set centerpieces. There is a concern that if something happens to them, then they are now responsible for replacing it. My understanding is that the (3) or more items refer to favors, placecards or other small items that would be placed at each place setting and it does not included centerpieces. By choosing to bring in my own centerpieces then I would have to have someone from my wedding party or a guest to set them during the pre-reception. I would check with your EM to make sure this is correct.
Thanks for the reply. That does sound right!
JJClemson is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: