Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 06:36 PM   #46
momoftriplets
DIS Veteran

I can't believe it's over already!!! It was soooooo much fun! Great pictures. Loved the picture of your sons & their eyepatches. Sounds like something my DH would do. Thanks for sharing with us.
Barb
Old 02-22-2007, 08:39 PM   #47
blestmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
I saw the weather last week in Alaska and you guys were warmer than Wisconsin. So stop your bellyaching.
Ha ha! We have had a nice winter this year. But I sure did appreciate the warm Florida weather we had. It was "perfect!"

Quote:
I bet if you stayed on property your kids wouldn't have had as much fun playing pool, swimming in their own pool etc. One thing is strange though, is the black netting over the pools. I suppose it keeps the intense heat of the summer out, plus bugs, but why have it up during winter months?
I'm not exactly sure why, maybe it is just easier to leave the screens up all year. All the pool homes had them...kind of like another room/porch. It also maybe helps keep out the other critters, like the little lizard-things (although one did manage to make it into the pool).

Quote:
So when are you going back?
We are hoping for sure to go back in November 2008, when my son is between sports seasons. I don't know what my "then 19-year-old" son will be up to...hopefully he can join us. My younger 3 are begging me to bring them back in January 2008 for a 'mini-trip'...as they call it...since the boys can't go then.

It all comes down to a little thing called "money!" LOL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2007, 09:46 PM   #48
tinawv
If I had a penny for everytime I wished to be in WDW I would be a millionare :-)

I absolutely loved your trip report. I am so jealous, I would love to spend 16 days at WDW. Maybe some day.

P.S. You have a lovely family.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: