Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
little tinkerbell
Earning My Ears

wedding scrapbook help

Hi,
I am definately having withdrawel symptoms after our vr in december, and now I have started to look for a scrapbook to put our photos in that is just as magical as the vow renewal was, but this seems as an impossible task.
I am looking for something fairytale and maybe something with the coach on it in gold or the castle in gold. I don't have my photos yet so I still have some time, but the daunting task of scrapbooking these beautifull pictures scares me as I want it to represent the absolute magical fairytale that it was. How are you guys dealing with this????? HELP !!!!!!!!
little tinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:45 AM   #2
JLoane
Jen L.

Well, I can't be much help with the scrapbook, but wanted to say that I'm looking for the same thing--also for vow renewal photos as ours will happen on April 2nd. Creative Memories offers a red scrapbook with a black Mickey on the front which is cute, but not exactly what I'm thinking of for our vow renewal trip.

What I have been buying are the Disney accent items made by Jolee's boutique. I've picked up a few of the princesses, Mickey, Minnie, Bambi, dalamations and a few others. (Not for pages with the vow renewal photos, but for other days that we'll spend in the parks.) There is also a page topper with Cinderella's slipper that reads "And they lived happily ever after."

Jen
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2007, 06:26 AM   #3
WDWAurora
I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'm Patrick's...And his princess...Can Tink be a princess? Please?

Someone posted just last week about one on the disneyshopping website that sounds exactly like what you're looking for! Check it out!
WDWAurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:45 AM   #4
lazydazy8
"It's never too late to be what you might have been"- Anonymous

I'm not sure if the board will let me post the link to the auction or not, but go to item #330079576951. It's the Fairy Tale wedding kit from WDW.

Also, you COULD connect with the eBay seller, disneydreamers. They do some fantastic layouts, mini books, tags, borders, etc. Maybe they could cutom make you some pieces to add to your book?

Good luck with your book! I often have the same problem!

lazydazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:41 AM   #5
little tinkerbell
Earning My Ears

thanks, but still need some help please

Hi,
thanks everybody so much for helping me, Lazydazy8 I have tried to go to disneyshopping and than the item number but it won't let me it only says to try a keyword and I have tried but it does'nt go sadly So I am hoping that you can let me know what I am doing wrong here!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:48 AM   #6
princessdisneybelle
DIS Veteran

try "wedding" it should come up.

Shades of Green Wedding July 2, 2007
Avitar and Signature pic taken by Photography by Taz

Link to my planning journal

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1292064
princessdisneybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:19 PM   #7
WDWAurora
I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'm Patrick's...And his princess...Can Tink be a princess? Please?

Just search on disneyshopping for wedding, that should get it...That item number is for ebay I think.
WDWAurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:05 PM   #8
lazydazy8
"It's never too late to be what you might have been"- Anonymous

I'm so sorry! I was in such a rush this morning, I never told you eBay! yes, that item number is for ebay.

I did see the Cinderella wedding album on disneyshopping.com today, by accident, actually. The item # is 51784P.

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer in my early post!

lazydazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:27 PM   #9
dee slack
DIS Veteran

try this link, it should take you straight to it

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...0002&langId=-1

Disney Vow Renewal Wedding Pavilion Dec 13th 2007

Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer & Canada 05/02 *Florida 12/02*touring Italy 05/03 *Kenya safari 12/03 *US S'west states 05/04 *Dubai 12/04 *China & HK 05/05 *Barbados & Royal Clipper 12/05 *Sth Africa, Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 05/06 *India 12/ 06 *Iceland 05/07 *Florida 12/07 (VR) & 10/10* Baltic Cruise 05/11*Tanzania safari 12/11 * touring Turkey 05/12* Japan touring & TDR 10/12*
dee slack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:08 PM   #10
little tinkerbell
Earning My Ears

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for your help, I will definately get the wedding kit, I am not sure about the cinderella album as I have in my head something with the cinderella coach on it (and when you have something in your head its difficult to go with something else I am thinking of buying a scrapbook and making the cover with the coach on it I absolutely don't know how to do this but who knows, you know disney should get on it with fairy tale weddings they should have stuff for scrapbooking all this with a whole line, I think they could do better in this area don't you guys think!!
Anyways thank you and if you have more ideas pleas let me know!
Gwendolyn
Old 02-02-2007, 04:06 AM   #11
dee slack
DIS Veteran

maybe you could embroider the coach on silk and stick to the front of a plain fabric album and stick small gems around it?
Or make a coach shape from craft wire, add beads and put that on the front of a plain fabric album.
Or add any of these onto a plain album (not sure how durable they'd be tho') http://www.mousememories.com/Disney-...x?parentID=278

Don't MouseMemories.com do custom filled albums? If so, could they just design/make an album without filling it? Just a thought.
Otherwise, is there anyone that makes hand made albums that could design and make one for you - search the web.

Good luck and please share if you make or find anything suitable.

Disney Vow Renewal Wedding Pavilion Dec 13th 2007

Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer & Canada 05/02 *Florida 12/02*touring Italy 05/03 *Kenya safari 12/03 *US S'west states 05/04 *Dubai 12/04 *China & HK 05/05 *Barbados & Royal Clipper 12/05 *Sth Africa, Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 05/06 *India 12/ 06 *Iceland 05/07 *Florida 12/07 (VR) & 10/10* Baltic Cruise 05/11*Tanzania safari 12/11 * touring Turkey 05/12* Japan touring & TDR 10/12*

Last edited by dee slack; 02-02-2007 at 07:02 AM. Reason: link added
dee slack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #12
DisneyFairy19
Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been there, Done that, Going Back!!!

Have you tried going to a local craft store... I have a scrapbook store close to my house and they have beautiful scrapbook items for trips and wedding..Michael's also has amazing stuff too for Disney..
DisneyFairy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:44 AM   #13
Earning My Ears

Hope this is not too late... you can check out mousememories.com They have a pretty good selection of Disney scrapbook items. The warehouse is located in Orlando.. Good luck!
1015286969 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: