Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 01:39 PM   #1501
JJ&JSMOM
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.G.I.Training View Post
Only the wands in the BBB light up. The light up crowns are sold in the WOD store.
Thank you for the info! It helps!

[
Old 08-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #1502
JJ&JSMOM
DIS Veteran

We have chosen the castle package - can anyone tell me what order they do things in? How long should this take from start to finish - I know we may have a wait but just curious how long the actual makeover takes. We have a 1:20 lunch at the castle w/BBB at 11:00 - the CM on the phone said that should be plenty of time considering we're eating at the castle and won't have to travel anywhere.

Did you feel rushed at all? I'm thinking the first thing they do is have DD4 pick out her dress and I'm afraid this will take a long time. DD4 doesn't have a favorite princess - she likes all of them except Cinderella which is her least favorite - I'm not sure why!?! DD4 is very shy so I'm worried about that as well.

Do you think we could stop by the BBB (in MK) the day before and see what dresses they do have so DD4 could think about? Sorry so many quesitons. Thanks in advance.

[
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #1503
lala3291
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by memobrien View Post
sorry....who's betsy?

maura
Betsy makes great gift baskets to have delivered to your hotel room. Her website is memoriesbybetsy.com
She is making us two gift baskets for our vacation in October.

March '98- BC March '00- BWI Feb. '04- BWI Sept '05 BC Nov. '06 -GF Oct. '07- GF August '08-GF Feb. '09- BWI May '10- BWI March '11- BC May '11- BWI July '11- BWI Nov. '11- GF Feb. '12- BC July '12- Poly Nov. '12- GF New Year's '13- Poly Feb. '13- POR June '13- WL August '13- YC Dec. '13- GF March '14- BC July '14- BWI April '14- CR Nov. '15- GF
Old 08-26-2007, 02:22 PM   #1504
lala3291
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl'smama View Post
HI, would you be able to post the website for Memories by Besty, please? Thanks so much!

Suz
Betsy's website is www.memoriesbybetsy.com
She has fantastic things!
If you want to email her, the address is betsy@memoriesbybetsy.com
Her phone number is posted on the website

March '98- BC March '00- BWI Feb. '04- BWI Sept '05 BC Nov. '06 -GF Oct. '07- GF August '08-GF Feb. '09- BWI May '10- BWI March '11- BC May '11- BWI July '11- BWI Nov. '11- GF Feb. '12- BC July '12- Poly Nov. '12- GF New Year's '13- Poly Feb. '13- POR June '13- WL August '13- YC Dec. '13- GF March '14- BC July '14- BWI April '14- CR Nov. '15- GF
Old 08-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #1505
lala3291
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=JJ&JSMOM;20496247]
Do you think we could stop by the BBB (in MK) the day before and see what dresses they do have so DD4 could think about?QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you can stop by the boutique (not sure of the rules since it isn't open yet) itself but I know that all of the dresses they have there are throughout WDW. I suggest, if you want, looking in Tinkerbell's Treasures,a princess shop in MK, or World of Disney in DTD. I'm pretty sure that any princess dresses that you see in those places will be what they will have at the boutique. They also have princess dresses at many other stores throughout Disney. Those should all be at BBB.
Princesses that they offer are Cinderella, Belle, Deluxe Belle (red dress), Cinderella Wedding dress (Deluxe as well), Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Tinkerbell, Ariel, Snow White.
Hope this didn't make it more confusing for you!

Old 08-26-2007, 06:07 PM   #1506
JJ&JSMOM
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=lala3291;20498304]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JSMOM View Post
Do you think we could stop by the BBB (in MK) the day before and see what dresses they do have so DD4 could think about?QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you can stop by the boutique (not sure of the rules since it isn't open yet) itself but I know that all of the dresses they have there are throughout WDW. I suggest, if you want, looking in Tinkerbell's Treasures,a princess shop in MK, or World of Disney in DTD. I'm pretty sure that any princess dresses that you see in those places will be what they will have at the boutique. They also have princess dresses at many other stores throughout Disney. Those should all be at BBB.
Princesses that they offer are Cinderella, Belle, Deluxe Belle (red dress), Cinderella Wedding dress (Deluxe as well), Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Tinkerbell, Ariel, Snow White.
Hope this didn't make it more confusing for you!
Thanks for the info. We'll check out Tinkerbelle's Treasures the day before and see what she might like. Right now shes saying Aurora but we'll see - she loves Snow White as well.

[
Old 08-26-2007, 08:05 PM   #1507
GoofyBaby
Happily married music teacher and Disney lover extraordinaire!

This was taken from page 84 of this thread, so I am hoping there still is a Pirate Princess hairstyle at BBB! Please say it's available, F.G.I. Training! There are many of us who want it, either for ourselves or for DDs!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Quote:
The pirate princess hair style is new, its been
around only a few months. Its black diva style hair with white streaks of hair throughout. It also has strings of skull and crossbones through them. the girls really love this hairstyle especially during the pirate and princess parties that start in aug. "07". I hope this helps .

3/07: Grand Californian! 5/07: Pop Century/Polynesian! 10/07: Pop Century DIS Meet! 12/08: Pop Century for MVMCP! 12/11: 1st trip w/ Hubby (& Hubby's 1st trip)!
My Disneyland Spring Break Trip Report! The Princess and The Knave Take on The World! Read My Trip Report Here!
Old 08-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #1508
pl'smama
A distant relation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala3291 View Post
Betsy's website is www.memoriesbybetsy.com
She has fantastic things!
If you want to email her, the address is betsy@memoriesbybetsy.com
Her phone number is posted on the website

Thanks for the infor lala3291. I appreciate it!

Suz

My awesome new blog www.MapleMouseMama.com
Old 08-26-2007, 11:10 PM   #1509
Buzz Litebeer
Not a Flying Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyBaby View Post
This was taken from page 84 of this thread, so I am hoping there still is a Pirate Princess hairstyle at BBB! Please say it's available, F.G.I. Training! There are many of us who want it, either for ourselves or for DDs!

Well, from what it sounds like, it's nothing more than a different hairpiece -- but it's still the Disney Diva style.

I stand by my post.
The opinions and comments in the above post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, policies or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all areas contained therein. This post was written while off the clock and off WDW property. Any information or advice in the above post is subject to change at any time without notice and should not, if ever, be taken seriously by anyone.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #1510
graciegirlie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyBaby View Post

Thank you for finding that! I knew I saw it somewhere on the post but couldn't find it.

Quote:
The pirate princess hair style is new, its been around only a few months. Its black diva style hair with white streaks of hair throughout. It also has strings of skull and crossbones through them. the girls really love this hairstyle especially during the pirate and princess parties that start in aug. "07". I hope this helps .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Litebeer View Post
Well, from what it sounds like, it's nothing more than a different hairpiece -- but it's still the Disney Diva style.

I stand by my post.
Sounds different to me....
Old 08-28-2007, 12:33 PM   #1511
kkproulx
DIS Veteran

I am SO wanting to see the pirate pics too. DH just yesterday told me that since we are going to MNSSHP that he would ONLY dress as a pirate! Woohoo! I think I may do the BBB hairstyle IF I could only see a picture!!!! Please SOMEONE post...ANYONE! Don't be shy! Please we're all beggin you! There has to be someone out there that has done this! Right????
2009 December Yacht Club
2011 February Beach Club/Royal Pacific
2012 March Royal Pacific/Beach Club
2013 March Board Walk/Royal Pacific
2013 December Swan/Royal Pacific/Caribe Royale
2014 October Hard Rock/Beach Club
Old 08-28-2007, 12:43 PM   #1512
graciegirlie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkproulx View Post
I am SO wanting to see the pirate pics too. DH just yesterday told me that since we are going to MNSSHP that he would ONLY dress as a pirate! Woohoo! I think I may do the BBB hairstyle IF I could only see a picture!!!! Please SOMEONE post...ANYONE! Don't be shy! Please we're all beggin you! There has to be someone out there that has done this! Right????
You know, I am thinking maybe it doesn't exist.... Why else wouldnt there be pics???? It sounded awesome....
Old 08-28-2007, 12:56 PM   #1513
mom2taylorandemily
Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney....!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirlie View Post
You know, I am thinking maybe it doesn't exist.... Why else wouldnt there be pics???? It sounded awesome....
The original post with the description on it was given by a lady who is currently as FGIT. Why would she put on here a description of it, if it weren't available.

DH 60 Me 51 DD 17 DD 15
Sept. 1993 - offsite "1st Trip" / Oct. 1995 - offsite Honeymoon / Dec. 2006 - WL / Dec. 2007 - CBR / Dec. 2008 - CBR
Aug. 2009 - CBR / Dec. 2009 - POFQ / Aug. 2010 - CBR / Aug. 2011 - POR
Aug. 2012 - CBR~Emily's 13th!! Birthday / Dec. 2012 - CBR~Taylor's Sweet 16!!

Aug. 2013 - POFQ~Celebrating My 50th!!! / Aug. 2014 - CBR ~ No Kids!!
Old 08-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #1514
kloiec
Disney do da Philospher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRatPack View Post
I really wanted to do the Castle Package but with 2 it was just too pricey. I also read where a lot of the 'nicer' dresses were not included and that would make the package more, closer to 200.00-220.00....setting me back 440.00 for 2 girls....way way too much. I'm looking now to buy them dresses online though, even though I think it'll be too hot to wear them on our trip, but atleast they'll know they have them at home when they see the other girls getting dresses at the BBB. We all have personalized shirts to wear anyway, so they'll be fine
I was at Costo the other day and they have Wonderful Disney dresses ready for Halloween that could be used . Hope this tip helps you out.

kloie
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Sept 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarters
Old 08-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #1515
graciegirlie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2taylorandemily View Post
The original post with the description on it was given by a lady who is currently as FGIT. Why would she put on here a description of it, if it weren't available.
I know but the other FGITing's Mom is saying there isn't. Or it is the Pop Diva style.

I am questioning it because normally pics are posted asap on the Dis. Where are the pics???? That was posted a month again and no one has gotten that style yet???? Makes me think it isn't a style available.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: